剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Maybe he could survive time as well.
也许他也可以从时空中幸存下来
You mean he could live forever?
你是说他可以长生不老?
If he did
如果他可以
he would leave a trail.
他会留下线索
Searsmont, Maine
缅因州t西斯芒镇
I don't think we should go in there guns blazing.
我认为我们不该暴♥力♥闯入
Let's just tell Victoria the truth.
告诉维多利亚真♥相♥
Ask her straight out where to find the virus.
让她直接带我们去找病毒
This woman can't be trusted, Peter.
彼得 这个女人信不过
She worked for the company. she locked me up.
她为了组织工作 她把我关了起来
One glance at me on her garden path
在她花♥园♥的小径上看到我
Is liable to affect her mood.
就足已改变她的想法
Fine. I'll go alone.
好吧 我一个人去
No.
用不着
You lost?
你迷路了?
Hope not.
希望不是
I'm looking for victoria Pratt.
我在找维多利亚·普拉特
Never heard of her.
从没听说过
You worked for the company.
你为组织工作
In 24 hours, the Shanti virus is released.
24小时内 香提病毒就会被释放
A year from now,
从现在起一年内
93% of the world's population is dead.
世界上93%的人会死亡
How can anyone know what happens a year from now?
谁会知道一年后会发生什么?
I've been there.
我去过那
I've seen it.
我亲眼所见
A time traveler.
时间旅行者
You created a virus that kills billons of people.
你制♥造♥了一种可以杀害数十亿人的病毒
I don't know how it gets out or where,
我不知道它是如何或是从哪被释放出去的
Only that it does.
只是它的确被释放了
Unless you help me.
除非你帮我
Inside now.
进去 现在
Ando, be more careful.
安藤 多加小心
You are like
你就像
a hamster making a nest.
一只在筑巢的老鼠
Takezo Kensei and my father.
宫本武藏和我的父亲
Kensei was calling himself ADAM MONROE.
剑圣称他自己为亚当·门罗
Adam Monroe.
亚当·门罗
I saw that name.
我见过这个名字
From November 2, 1977.
从1977年11月2号♥
It's a singed order to lock up Adam Monroe. Signed by my father.
这是我父亲下达的关押亚当·门罗的命令
This is it, Ando
安藤 就是这个
I must go back to this day.
我必须回到这一天
But, Hiro.
阿宽 但是
You said you would never again travel in time.
你说过你再也不会去时空旅行了
That you wouldn't risk changing history.
这样你也不用冒着改变历史的危险了
The memo came from PRIMATECH RESEARCH in Hartsdale,New York.
备忘录来自纽约 哈特戴尔的尖端纸业研究所
I must do this.
我必须这样做
Not again.
又来了
PRIMATECH RESEARCH November 2,1977
1977年11月2号♥ 尖端纸业研究所
Containment breach in bio-research.
生物研究所防泄漏系统
Evacuation protocol in full effect.
疏散程序全面启动
You have betrayed everything we stand for.
你背叛了我们所信仰的一切
No, Kaito, I tried to save the world.
不 海东 我试着拯救世界
By releasing a virus
通过释放可以杀害
That could kill billons of innocent people?
数十亿无辜百姓的病毒?
When you're been around as long as I have,
如果你经历过我所经历的一切
The patterns become clear.
一切就会变得清楚了
Constant war. disregard for the environment.
持续的战争 环境的破坏
Famine. and it's only getting worse.
饥荒 这一切只会变得更糟
Someone had to make the hard choice
为了更好的将来 某人必须
For the greater good.
去做出困难的决定
Take him down to lockup.
把他带下去关起来
And throw away the key
把钥匙抛了
Are you all right, Victoria?
维多利亚 你还好吧?
He was looking for Strain 138.
他在找138号♥病毒
If he'd been successful,
如果他成功了
This place would've been ground zero
这里将会成为全球传染性疾病的
For a global pandemic.
祸源地
Thank you for saving us.
谢谢你救了我们
You need to shut down the program, Kaito.
你得终止这个项目 海东
Give it to me.
把它给我
This will be taken
这个将被放置在
To the primatech facility in Odessa.
奥德赛的尖端企业设施里
With Adam locked away, it will be safe.
只要亚当被关着 就会安全无恙
Look, with something that dangerous,
听着 只要这个危险品还存在
There is no safe.
就没有什么安全可言
That virus needs to be destroyed.
这个病毒必须销毁
The other founders would never allow that.
这绝不会被其他创始人所允许的
Doesn't that concern you?
难道你没意识到吗
Adam had help, Kaito.
亚当有帮手了 海东
It's the only way he would have known what to look for.
这是他唯一可能去做的事情
I suggest you take a few days off
我建议你在恢复工作前
Before resuming your work.
休息几天吧
I won't be a part of this. not anymore.
我不再参与了 再也不会了
After Kaito and the others were killed,
在海东和其他人被谋杀后
I figured that sooner or later
我就知道迟早会有人
Someone would come after me.
找上门来的
You look like your mother.
你长得象你妈妈
I don't know anything about this.
我什么都不知道
The last time I saw my mother was a year from now,
最后一次见到她的时间是一年多之后
In a future where the world had already been devastated
那个时候 世界已经被这个香提病毒
By the shanti virus.
彻底摧垮了
Forgive my paranoia, but I don't know you.
原谅我的偏执 但是我不并认识你
I only knew your parents and what they were capable of.
我只知道你的父母和他们的能力
There was a woman.
有个女人
Caitlin.
她叫凯特琳
She trusted me to protect her.
她相信我会保护她
Now
现在
Somehow I took us into the future,
我带她一起去了未来
And now I can't get back.
但现在我回不去了
So if you just tell me where to find the virus,
所以只要你告诉我哪里可以找到病毒
I know that I can save her.
我就可以救她
You're looking for a mutated strain.
你所找的是诱变菌株
138.
138号♥
If it were ever released,
一旦它被释放出去
It would kill us all.
无人可以幸免
She tell you where to find the virus?
她告诉你哪里可以找到病毒?
Company storage facility in new mexico.
在新墨西哥州 该组织的仓储设施里
New mexico?
新墨西哥州?
Company never had a facility
组织在新墨西哥州从来没有任何设施
Wait, you don't understand.
等等 你不明白
No, you're working with him now.
不用 你和他是一伙的
That's all I need to know.
我知道这些就够了
I knew blowing your head off was the only way to be sure.
我知道唯一的万全之道就是爆掉你的头
Better late than never.
亡羊补牢 为时不晚
Thanks, Peter.
谢谢 彼得
Let's get her up to the house.
我们把她弄回屋去
Alejandro
埃里安罗
I can control my power
我能独自控制我的能力了
On my own
我自己就行了
It's all thanks to Gabriel
这要归功于加布里尔
What did Gabriel do?
加布里尔怎么做的?
He showed me what I am capable of.
他的示范让我明白了我的能力
Isn't..
不是吗
this wonderful news?
多好的消息啊
Maya
玛雅
I looked up Gabriel Gray on the computer in the office.
我在办公室电脑里搜寻加布里尔·格雷
He is a murderer.
他是个杀人犯
The police say he killed his own mother.
警方说他杀了自己的妈妈 玛雅
I don't believe it.
我不信
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表