剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
i know you can heal, claire.
克莱尔 我知道你可以自愈的
but i never want to see you hurt.
但我永远都不想让你受伤
i don't understand.
我不明白
you don't even have tools.
你连工具都没有
just hold on. almost got it.
等着吧 就好了
you know if this doesn't work, you're dd.
要弄不好 你死定了
you know that, right?
你知道吧?
wow, you did it
哇 你真搞定了
all right, you got your stay of execution.
好吧 你可以继续待在这里
is that pay-per-view?
那是付费的电视节目吗?
uh-huh.
是的
how did you get that?
你怎么能收看?
turns out micah's some type of genius
因为弥迦是天才
and rigged the cable.
他弄好了电视线
is that true?
是真的吗?
yeah. i'm sorry.
是的 抱歉
i was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙而已
look, i know it's tough
听着 我知道
being stuck with your cousins like this
和表亲住在一起是不好受
after everything you've been through.
因为你确实经历了很多苦难
but i promised your mother that i'd look after you.
可我答应你妈妈照顾你
so you gotta obey the rules around here, okay?
所以你得守这儿的规矩 懂吗?
i know.
知道了
i, uh, got dinner for you guys.
我给你们带晚饭了
you can eat in front of the tv.
你可以边吃边看电视
hey, you okay?
嘿 没事吧?
yeah.
没事
i just wish i could fix your dreams for you.
我只希望能帮你圆梦
you're a sweet kid.
好孩子
go tell damon dinner's ready.
去告诉德蒙开饭了
dinner's ready.
开饭了
yeah, in a minute.
好的 马上
here goes a 619.
看 619摔角绝招
that's worth seein
值得一看
that's awesome.
棒极了
matt, you're home
马特 你在家啊
hey, yeah i'm home.
嘿 是的 我回家了
oh, and i need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
uh, both of you, actually.
其实是和你们两个谈谈
is everything okay?
一切还好吧?
yeah, yeah, i, um
好 还好 只是
i have to find my father.
我得去找我父亲
you don't know where your dad is?
你不知道你父亲在哪?
he left me when i was 13.
我13岁时 他就离开我了
he gave me 120 bucks and a pat on the head.
他只留给了我120块钱和一顶帽子
ea and you haven't seen him since?
从那之后你就没见过他?
i've tried, but that's the thing about criminals.
我曾试图找他 可他犯了案
they they don't like to be found.
他们可不想被人找到
he's a bad guy?
他是坏人吗?
my dad stole a lot of money from a lot of people.
我父亲偷了很多人的钱
and the case that i'm working on right now,
我正在调查这个案子呢
i have a feeling that he's in the middle
我总感觉我父亲
of something really dangerous,
正身处危难之中
and i need to talk him.
所以我得和他谈谈
so i need you to help me find him.
因此我需要你们帮我找他
okay? okay.
好吗? 好吧
all right, good.
好的 很好
there he is. that's my dad.
这就是我父亲
molly, what is it?
莫莉 怎么了?
molly, what's wrong?
莫莉 到底怎么了?
put it away put it away
拿开 拿开
molly. molly, what's wrong?
莫莉 莫莉 怎么了?
please don't make me look for him.
求你别让我找他
please don't make me look.
别让我看照片
i don't understand. why not?
我不明白 怎么了?
he's the man in my dreams.
他就是我梦里的那个人
he is the nightmare man.
他就是噩梦中的那个人
i'm gonna make things right, pete.
我会弥补的 彼得
get away from me
滚远点
oh, my gosh, look what time it is.
天那 瞧瞧都几点了
my dad's gonna kill me.
老爸会杀了我的
what lie did you use to get out of the house?
你用什么借口从家里溜出来的?
'cause i'm guessing you didn't say
我想你不会说
you were flying around in the arms
有男生把你搂怀里到处飞吧
of some kid from school.
而且还是学校里的男生
i said i was going to the library.
我说我去图书馆
ouch.
老天
i'm sure he didn't suspect a thing.
我肯定他不会怀疑
i'm sorry, i'm a lousy liar.
抱歉 我都成谎话精了
look
我说
if we're gonna keep seeing each other,
如果我们还要再见面
you've gotta come up with something good.
你得找点好借口
something consistent.
找点不会穿帮的借口
like what?
比如
i'm volunteering at a soup kitchen.
说我在厨房♥煲汤?
claire, the credible lies
克莱尔 善意的谎言会
are the ones that make you look bad.
让你看来更糟糕的
what else is it that your dad doesn't want you to do?
你老爸还不让你干什么?
i think i have just the thing.
我想现在正在干的就是
aren't you gonna say good night?
不说晚安了吗?
you're killing me.
你真是要命
gabriel.
加布里埃尔
come here. check this out.
过来 看看这个
there are killers in the car with us.
车里那两个人是杀人犯
what?
什么?
"homocidio."right there.
通缉犯 就在这
well, golly, they seem so
老天 他们看来
dude, i have been riding with them for two days.
兄弟 我们居然和他们同行了2天
we gotta ditch 'em.
我们得甩了他们
okay, um
好吧 呃
all right, i'llistract them.
好吧 我来对付他们
and you you go call the police.
你 你报♥警♥去吧
there's a payphone right inside.
那里面有投币电♥话♥
we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
i'm gonna ask you a question,
我要问你们一个问题
and you need to tell me the truth.
你们得老实回答我
好的 没问题
What is it?
什么问题?
this. is this you?
这个 是说你们吗?
yes, this is us,
是的 是我们
but it is not our fault.
但这不是我们的错
we didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我们不想伤害任何人
well, you can tell the police that,
你待会儿和警♥察♥这么说吧
because derek is calling them right now.
因为德里克正在给他们打电♥话♥
no, no, no, please, no he cannot
不 不 不 求你了 他不能这么做
德里克去报♥警♥了
maya
玛雅
what are you doing to me?
你对我做了什么?
you both have power.
你们都有 超能力
this is not our fault.
不是我们的错
we don't know what's happening to us.
我们不知道 我们身上起了什么变化
that's why you need to find dr. suresh.
这就是你们要找苏雷什博士的原因
yes.
没错
believe me, i understand what you're going through.
相信我 我理解你们所承受的
to be held responsible
要所作所为负责
for things that you didn't mean to do.
但这些并不是你想做的
being hunted.
被人通缉
i'veelped suresh with so many people ke you.
我协助苏雷什博士帮助了很多像你们一样的人
he'll know what to do.
他知道该怎么做
but the police.
但是警♥察♥快来了
they have to catch us first.
他们先抓住我们再说吧
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表