剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Monica is a sweet girl who loves her abilities.
莫妮卡 是个可爱的女孩 喜欢自己的能力
We can't just take them away from her.
我们不能就这样夺走她的能力
It's for the greater good.
这是为了大义
So she's a lab rat.
这么说她是小白鼠了
You're just going to inject her witht her consent.
你要瞒着她注射
No,dr. Suresh,you are.
不 苏雷什 博士 是你去
It's a mutated strain,manufactured.
这是人造的变异损伤
If t biological structure of the virus has been altered,
如果病毒的生物结构被改变了
I don't know if i can save her.
我不知道还能不能救得了她
She could die.
她可能会死的
You're just gonna have to take that chance.
你不得不冒这个险
I never agreed to experiment on people.
我从来也不同意搞人体实验
You brought them Molly,didn't you?
你把 莫莉 给他们了 是吗?
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
All right,look.
好吧 听着
If you refuse to do this,
你要是拒绝
They're gonna get rid of you,
他们会踢开你
And then we're gonna lose
而我们将无法完成
Everything that we've been trying to do.
我们的目标
And worse yet,you're gonna lose Molly .
更糟的是 你会失去 莫莉
Now you've got principles,and that's fine.
现在你有原则了 那很好
But to bring down this company,
可要是想搞垮整个公♥司♥
Sometimes we have to do bad things.
我们不得不偶尔做些坏事
Don't disappoint me,Suresh .
别让我失望 苏雷什
Kolya? We'll be late for the party.
柯尔雅 ? 我们要迟到了
So handsome.
真帅
Here.
来
Let Grandma
跟奶奶
What time will you be home?
你们什么时候回来?
Thress o'clock
三点
Unless there's candy
不过要是那有糖果
Then I make no promises.
我就不敢保证了
Ivan.
伊凡
My old friend
我的老朋友
We need to talk
我们得谈谈
Something wrong?
怎么了?
I lied to my dad.
我跟我爸撒谎了
The other night when i went home,
那天晚上我到家
I told him i'd joined cheerleading.
我跟他说我加入了啦啦队
Cheerleading? That is bad.
啦啦队? 你真坏
You don't understand.
你不懂
Cheerleading tryouts were last period.
啦啦队测试已经完了
I didn't make it.
我没通过
What am i supposed to tell him?
我该怎么跟他说?
You met this awesome guy,
你遇到了个帅哥
And you need some free time to make out.
所以需要些时间跟他相处
I told you my dad's really overprotective
跟你说过了 我爸爸很严的
About the whole dating thing.
特别是对恋爱的事
He told me i couldn't date until i was 21.
他说我21岁之前不可以谈恋爱
So? So i have to listen to my parents.
然后呢? 然后我该听爸妈的话
Don't you?
你不也是?
Claire,i can fly.
克莱尔 我会飞
It kind of makes the whole parental guidance thing
父母对我的管教
A non-issue.
没啥用
But if it's that important to you,
不过 要是对你很重要的话
We'll figure out a way to get you on the team. It's impossible.
我们该想办法把你弄进啦啦队 那不可能
Debbie Marshall does not deem me extra-ordinary enough.
黛比·马歇尔 认为我不够特别
Oh,that's ridiculous.
净胡扯
You're a total babe,and you have a power.
你绝对是辣妹 还有超能力
By definition,you're better than she is.
怎么说 你比她也强多了
Oh,you're sweet.
你可真会说
But it's not just her.
但不仅仅是她的问题
She's got that whole squad
她那整队人
Wrapped around her evil little pinky.
都被她的粉色恐怖吓住了
I knew girls just like her at my old school.
在我原来的学校 我就认识她那样的女生
All it would take is one person to stand up to her.
这时候就需要有人站出来对抗她
Well,be that person.
不错 你去吧
Take her down a notch.
收拾她小样的
How?
怎么做?
You were a cheerleader.
你也是啦啦队员
What do they fear most?
她们最怕什么?
Public humiliation?
当众出丑?
We could give her a taste of her own medicine.
我们给她来个以彼之道 还施彼身
Your ability is fascinating.
你的能力太酷了
A gift.
真棒
What i do is terrible.
我的能力很可怕的
I have taken many lives,
我已经害死了很多人
And i can't control it.
而且我无法控制
I was like you.
我跟你很像
I could do things,amazing things.
我也曾有能力 很棒的能力
You?
你?
Like what?
什么能力?
I could move objects with my mind.
我可以意念移物
I could hear a pin drop from miles away.
我能听见数里外针落地的声音
But then it all just
可那些能力都
Went away.
消失了
That's why i need to see dr. Suresh,
这就是为什么我要去找 苏雷什 博士
To get them back.
重新获得我的能力
You want to be different?
你想要与众不同?
I want to be special,
我想要独一无二
An ability doesn't have to be a burden,Maya .
能力不必成为你的负担 玛雅
It can be wonderful.
能力很棒的
Stop at the next gas station.
在下一个加油站停一下
I need to find a coyote to take us across.
我要去找个蛇头领我们过境
What?
什么?
What about Gabriel?
加布里埃尔 呢?
I don't trust him,Maya.
我不相信他 玛雅
I see the way he looks at you.
我清楚他看着你的样子
Why he is still here?
他怎么还在这?
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
My brother wants to hire a coyote,
我弟弟想要雇个野狗(帮人偷渡的人)
To cross the border without you.
不跟你一块过境
Why?
为什么?
You can't trust them.
你不能信任他们
God delivered Gabriel to us,
上帝派加布里埃尔来陪我们
Alejandro
埃里安罗
We should put our faith in him.
我们应该相信他
It's okay.
没事了
We'll cross the border together.
我们一起过境
I'm glad to have found you,Gabriel .
我很高兴遇到你 加布里艾尔
You started without me?
我不在你就先开始了?
Sorry. It's just so compelling.
抱歉 实在是太紧迫了
Hiro and Kensei made it to White Beard's camp. See?
阿宽和剑圣去了白胡子军营 看
Stop
停下
You can't skip ahead
你不能跳过这段
I must know every detail.
我要知道每个细节
Start where we left off
从上次结束的地方开始
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
To night,we will attack
今晚 我们会去进攻
Three of us against an army.
我们三个对抗一个军
But even with powers,I fear for the swordsmith's life.
即便有超能力 我还是担心铸剑师的安全
And for Yaeko
还担心英子
the woman I love,but cannot have.
这个我深爱而又不能厮守的女人
You should reconsider.
你应该再考虑下
Rescuing your father will be dangerous.
去救你父亲是很危险的
So long as Kensei fights at my side,
剑圣和我并肩作战也是一样有危险
I fear nothing.
我什么都不怕
But I'm concerned. How will we find my father among all these tents?
我担心的是如此多军帐怎样才能找到父亲
The Story
故事这样的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表