剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
All right, guys, be careful.
好了 你们小心点
Don't burn yourselves, okay?
别烫着了
Hello? Gordon, it's me.
喂 戈登 是我
"Create the sickness, sell the cure."
"制♥造♥疾病 售卖♥♥解药"
What? "Create the sickness, sell the cure."
什么 "制♥造♥疾病 售卖♥♥解药"
You remember when you came over to my place?
记得你之前来我家时吗
I can't talk right now, Joe.
我现在没法说话 乔
No, no, no, I took your advice, Gordon,
不不 我听取了你的建议 戈登
and I turned this into something good, really good.
我把坏事变成好事了 大好事
That's great. I'm glad, but, look, I gotta go.
好啊 我很高兴 但我得挂了
No, no, you gotta hear me out.
不不 你得听我说
You'll be glad you did. We should celebrate, Gordon.
你日后会庆幸的 我们该庆祝一下 戈登
We've got an incredible opportunity.
我们有个天大的好机会
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm talking about you and me together,
我是说 你和我 我们一起
partnering again.
再次做搭档
What... what are you doing right now?
你在干什么呢
We gotta talk this through. I'll come over.
我们得好好谈谈 我去你家
Look, I can't do this anymore.
我不能再跟你合伙了
Donna and I are moving to California.
唐娜和我要搬去加州了
Great, we can do this in California. In fact, we should.
好啊 那我们去加州做 就该这么做
I'm going to work for Mutiny.
我要去穆特尼工作
I need to focus on my family right now.
我现在得把心放在家里
You're going to work for Mutiny?
你要去穆特尼工作
Listen, Joe, I... I didn't...
乔 听我说 我不...
Good morning.
早上好啊
So, here's my offer.
这是我的提议
While Mutiny is no longer a games company,
穆特尼已经不再做游戏了
we are relocating to California
我们要迁往加州
and could use a talented hand like yours
我们需要你这样有才华的人
as we attempt to take our service national.
帮助我们把业务扩展到全国范围内
I don't need an answer right away.
你不需要马上答复我
I just... you can decide
我...你可以自己决定
if you want to be on the 8:45 out of DFW tonight.
今晚8:45是不是想搭上离开达拉斯机场的班机
And even if you don't want the job, just come anyways.
即使你不想要这份工作 也来吧
It's a free plane ticket.
机票是免费的
That's not a lot of time to decide.
这可没给我多少时间做决定啊
Or maybe it's just enough time not to overthink it.
或许是没多少时间让你想太多
Look, if she's in love with a guy named Marty in 1955,
如果她1955年爱上一个叫马蒂的人
then she has a kid, she names him Marty
然后她生了个孩子 给他起名叫马蒂
and that kid grows up to look exactly like
那孩子长大后跟她当初
the Marty that she fell in love with,
爱上的马蒂一模一样
they're either gonna bone
他们要么会上♥床♥
or she's gonna have a nervous breakdown or both.
要么她会精神崩溃 要么两者都是
Or I don't care. Just shut up and stop talking about it.
要么我不在乎 你就把嘴闭上吧
Hey, Lev.
莱夫
You know, I was worried about them,
我还担心她们
pulling them out of school
离开学校
and away from their friends and my folks,
离开朋友和我爸妈会不适应
but they are the happiest people on this plane.
但她们是机上最开心的人了
You know...
知道吗
We could be happy again.
我们可以再次幸福起来
I really believe that.
我真心相信
And who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe when we get to California...
或许等我们到了加州
I don't know,
说不定
maybe we'll have another.
我们可以再要一个
I'm gonna go use the bathroom before we take off.
我要趁起飞前用下洗手间
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard
女士们先生们 欢迎登上
United Flight 242 to San Francisco.
飞往旧金山的联合航♥空♥242号♥航♥班♥
If everyone could please take your seats,
请大家坐好
we will be pushing back momentarily.
我们马上就将起飞
All right, ladies.
行了 女士们
You know, I never thought I'd say this, but
我从没想到我会说这话
I guess it's time to move out to the Left Coast.
看来我们该搬去东海岸了
Are you ready for this?
准备好了吗
Okay.
好
Son of a...
该死的
You'll have the entire floor.
整个一层楼都归你们
Enough space for a 100-plus desks.
足够放下一百多张办公桌
But because of the prime Bay Area location I'll just...
但由于地处旧金山湾黄金地段 我...
let you know I have several other interested parties.
得告诉你 还有别人对这里感兴趣呢
I'll take it.
我要了
We'll need to discuss price?
要谈谈价钱吗
Then I'll go get the paper work.
那我去办手续了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表