剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
but I was already running from something.
就已经开始逃避了
I guess it made my legs stronger,
或许这让我的腿更有劲了
my back stronger.
让我的背更结实了
It's dangerous to try and really connect with someone.
试着真正跟人交心是很危险的
It's so special when you find a person you can be yourself with.
找到一个能对其展现真我的人是很特别的
You were that.
你曾经就是那个人
Sara is.
现在是莎拉
Don't sell.
别卖♥♥了
He'll ruin it.
他会毁了你的
He won't mean to, but he will.
他并不是这么打算的 但他会的
He'll make a ton of money, the company will be a juggernaut,
他会挣大钱 让公♥司♥成为巨头
but your vision will be corrupted and lost.
但你的愿景会被破坏 丢弃
He'll start by pulling the plug on games.
他会先叫停游戏开♥发♥
What-- what is this, Joe?
你在干什么 乔
You fight so hard to get me to sign the dotted line--
你之前为了让我签字那么拼命
It's not my business.
这不是我的公♥司♥
I'm not gonna bully you into this.
我不会逼你同意的
It's your company.
这是你的公♥司♥
You should decide what happens to it.
该由你来决定它的命运
Maybe you'll make it.
或许你能成功
Maybe you won't.
或许你不能
But you'll live or die by who you really are.
但是成是败 你都能保持真我
And where do you fit into all this?
那你的角色是什么
I don't.
没有我的份
I'm removing myself from the equation.
我要抽身离开
Gordon?
戈登
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Our first order.
我们的第一单
Clark Computers.
克拉克电脑
We're officially in business.
我们正式开业了
I'm putting in my notice at Westgroup.
我要去西方集团辞职
I do believe I'm the person you fell in love with.
我相信我是你爱上的那个人
If you want me to go, I'll go.
如果你要我走 我会走的
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我你究竟想要什么
I want to get married.
我想结婚
That's what we'll do.
那我们就结
No, today.
不 就今天
And in two weeks, we're in California.
两周后 我们就要搬到加州
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Let me just make one thing clear.
我跟大家说清楚
This is my company.
这是我的公♥司♥
And I'm not selling it.
我不会卖♥♥的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表