剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
He wears boxers.
他穿四角裤
Guys!
伙计们
So this is Mutiny.
这就是穆特尼啊
$5 an hour is unmanageable.
每小时5块根本不行
Actually, it's insane.
简直是胡来
If we have one bad month
万一哪个月业绩不好
or if we're doing well and we want to make new hires,
或者我们干得不错想扩招
this leaves no room for error.
这个价格容不得任何差池
This feels like a bait and switch.
这感觉像"上钩调包"计
Of course it's a bait and switch.
当然就是上钩调包计
It's Joe MacMillan. That's not our intent.
这可是乔·麦克米伦啊 我们没这个打算
With Jacob Wheeler involved,
因为雅各布·维勒参与进来
things changed. Your fiance's dad.
情况不一样了 他是你准岳父
They evolved. This was out of my control. Yeah,
他们提升了规模 这我做不了主 是啊
you evolved back into an asshole.
你退化回混♥蛋♥了
Oh, but look, he held out three whole days, so hat's off.
不过他整整撑了三天呢 快致敬
Okay, message received.
好吧 懂你的意思了
I wanted to do the courtesy of coming here in person,
我本想亲自来 以示礼貌
but there are certainly other companies
但我们提供给你们的
who are interested in your space on our network.
网络服务也有其他公♥司♥感兴趣
I'll reach out to one of them. No, look.
我去联♥系♥他们 不 听我说
Just give us minute.
让我们先谈谈
Am I the only one that sees what's happening here?
只有我看得清是怎么回事吗
First he's the man behind the network,
先是发现是他在运营网络
now he's changing our deal terms?
现在他又想变更协议条款
What's next? Look, I don't like it either.
下一步呢 听着 我也不开心
But his network is the best thing to happen to us,
但他的网络对我们的发展太重要
and right now we need him more than he needs us.
而且目前 我们更需要他的帮助
Yes, and he knows it.
是啊 他很清楚这点
Yes, but if you can keep your cool,
是啊 可如果你能冷静点
I can get us a number we can live with
我就能谈到一个更好的价钱
and then he's back to being
那样他就又是
a name on the 12th page of our contract, right?
合同第12页上的一个名字了 行吗
Fine.
好吧
So, uh...
那个...
you and Cameron worked together at Cardiff, huh?
你之前和卡梅伦在卡迪夫共事吗
We did.
是的
She must be an interesting boss.
她这个老板很有意思吧
She knows what she wants.
她清楚自己想要什么
You ran PCs for them?
你帮他们推销个人计算机吗
I've been knocking around tech for a long time,
我跟技术打交道很久了
always working to the next new thing.
一直在创造下一个新潮流
Well, time-sharing's not that new.
分时也没那么新鲜
Time-sharing's just a way in.
分时只是敲门砖
CompuServe started as a division of a life insurance company,
计算机服务最初只是一家保险公♥司♥的一个部门
then got bought by H&R Block who wanted to diversify.
之后布洛克税务公♥司♥为多样化业务而收♥购♥了他们
Now it's a 500-pound gorilla
如今发展成了
in the world of commercial online service.
网络服务提供商里的巨头
Who knows where Westgroup can take it from there?
谁知道西方集团将来能有什么样的发展呢
Yeah. So, how are you guys handling security?
嗯 那么你们怎么处理安全问题
Are you multiplexing them in from an SNA network
你们是通过可切换进程的多个调制解调器
from the modem banks with task-switching...
构建的共享网络架构让外部用户接入的吗
Comes a time when vision meets engineering-- you hire people.
当构想需要工程实现时 雇人就行了
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
So, you've said your party line, I've said mine.
既然你说了你的原则 我也说了我的
Let's cut the posturing and we'll get down to the real number.
那就别再装了 谈谈实际价格吧
$5. Joe.
5块 乔
It's $5. No.
就5块 不
No, this is where you say 4.50 and then I say 3.50,
现在 你要说4.5块 然后我说3.5块
and then eventually we settle on four, which is fair.
最终我们敲定为4块 这说得过去
$4.
4块
$5.
5块
This isn't a negotiation.
这不是协商
You started at a promotional rate.
你们一开始享受促销价
I'm sorry, this isn't a negotiation? That promotion is over.
这难道不是协商吗 现在促销结束了
If you don't agree to the $5 terms,
如果你们不同意5块
Westgroup is moving on. Moving on?
西方集团就不干了 不干了吗
That'sthat's not... Charity?
那不是... 做慈善吗
No, it's not. This is a partnership.
不是的 这是合作关系
Jacob Wheeler isn't interested
雅各布·维勒对和你们发展
in a typical landlord-tenant relationship with you.
一般的房♥东-租客关系没兴趣
He wants to work with
他想要与敏锐
innovative companies who are agile and committed.
全心投入 充满创新精神的公♥司♥合作
$5 is the ante for this table.
5块是牌局的赌注
If Mutiny can't compete at the going market rate,
如果穆特尼无法以市场价参与竞争
maybe it shouldn't be in the game.
也许它就该退出游戏了
Donna?
唐娜
Donna?
唐娜
This is bullshit!
这就是扯淡
Joe, this is bullshit!
乔 这都是扯淡
All you own is time on a network.
你所拥有的就是服务器的空闲时间
What entitles you to have an opinion about anything that we do here?
你有什么资格对我们在这里所做的一切指手画脚
What makes you think that you can question our commitment
你凭什么觉得你可以为1块的时租费
for one dollar an hour?
质疑我们的投入呢
Calm down. I'm fine, I'm fine.
冷静点 我没事 没事
God...
天哪
Maybe being in bed with a billionaire,
也许和一个亿万富翁上♥床♥
I'm sorry, with a billionaire's daughter makes you think
抱歉 是和亿万富翁的女儿上♥床♥让你觉得
that you can jerk us around for your own amusement... Donna.
你可以耍我们取乐 唐娜
but this is real to us.
但我们是拿这当真的
So it's $4, Joe.
所以是4块 乔
It's $4.
是4块
Just... Don't bother.
别 算了吧
It's fine.
没事的
He's gonna call in three hours
他会在三小时内打电♥话♥来
and he's gonna say $4.
说是4块
He's bluffing.
他在虚张声势
So, that's where I'm at.
这就是我的处境
Uh, look...
听着
anything you need, okay?
需要什么就告诉我 好吗
Anything at all, you just say the word, okay?
什么都行 随你说 好吗
And the girls, they can come stay with us,
还有孩子们 她们可以来和我们住
or I could fly out if you need, you know?
或者如果你需要 我可以过去
Yeah, yeah. Jesus, Gordon.
好 天哪 戈登
Seriously, it's okay, all right?
真的 没事的
I know it's a shock.
我知道这很让人震惊
I shouldn't have laid it all on you at once like that.
我不该那样一股脑告诉你
Jesus, I'm sorry. I should be the one comforting...
抱歉 是我该安慰你
What can I do?
我能做什么呢
Hey, Henry, you're already doing it, okay?
亨利 你已经在做了
It's all right.
没事的
Donna must be a mess with all this going on.
出了这样的事 唐娜一定难过极了
Actually, uh, she doesn't know.
其实 她不知道
Gordon... Look, you have no idea
戈登 你不知道
what the last year has been like.
我们去年是怎么过的
I mean, you know, her work's taking off,
她的事业蒸蒸日上
you know, and it's driving her, you know,
这让她充满动力
like... well, like mine used to, you know?
像我以前那样
She's happy, okay? She's energized.
她很快乐 精力充沛
And she'd stop everything to take care of me
如果告诉她了 她就得停下手头的一切来照顾我
and I can't ask her to do that.
我开不了口让她那么做
Not...not yet, at least.
至少 还没到时候
So, um, if we had to switch back to XTs,
那么 如果我们得换回XT
how long would that take?
这需要多长时间
We're not gonna have to do it.
我们不需要那么做
Okay, but just in case we do,
好吧 但万一需要的话
just round number it for me. Look, I'm sorry, okay?
大概要多少 我很抱歉
I don't know what else you want me to say.
我不知道你还想让我说什么
Guys?
出事了
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表