剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I could put in a good word.
我可以替你美言一句
We can get you out of here.
可以让你离开这里
Thank you, James. Yeah.
谢谢 詹姆斯 嗯
Okay, all right.
好了
All right, good night. All right, good night, son.
好吧 晚安 晚安 儿子
Hey, you've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲我
No, I haven't. Yes, you have.
没有啊 就是有
Ever since you said you love me.
自从你说了"我爱你"之后
Yes, fine. I love you.
嗯 好吧 我爱你
In fact, I would say "I love you" is a dramatic understatement.
而且 要我说"我爱你"都算轻的了
I think you're incredible in pretty much every way.
我觉得你方方面面都不可思议
If it's gonna be a problem for you,
如果这对你来说是个问题
then I don't know what to say, because...
那我也没办法 因为
it is what it is and it's not gonna change,
事情就是如此 这是不会变的
even when you're being a total pain in the ass,
即使你像今天这一整天那样
like you have been this entire day.
烦人透顶
Okay.
好吧
Just say the words, okay?
你就说出来吧
This is gonna be so much weirder if you don't just say the words.
你如果不说 要别扭死了
Look at me, look at me.
看着我
Say the words.
说出来吧
No.
不行
What's... say the words. Just say them.
怎么了...说啊 说出来
You're terrible.
你坏死了
I take it back. I take it all back.
我收回 我全部收回
Jesus, Gordon?
天呐 戈登
What the hell are you doing here?
你干什么呢
I know you stole my idea.
我知道你偷了我的点子
JGL Computers. Sound familiar?
JGL电脑 有印象吗
You had the guys sabotage me.
你让他们给我搞破坏
The serial ports, putting my name on the back of it
串行接口 还在上面写我的名字
just to make Clark Computers look like a joke.
好让克拉克电脑出丑
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Why else would you come back from California?
否则你为什么从加州回来
You gonna use some of that VC money
你要用风投的钱
to get it started, you son of a bitch?
启动你的公♥司♥吗 你个混♥蛋♥
I came back because I was tired of being laughed out of the room
我回来是因为我受够了被一群25岁的毛头小子
by a bunch of 25-year-olds.
哄笑赶走
I washed out. Well, then, what the hell are these?
我被淘汰了 那这些都是什么
I gotta make ends meet. I'm doing repairs.
我总得挣钱 我在做维修
I'm driving around all day picking up these busted machines.
整天开车到处收集废旧机器
Gordon, can I ask? Are you doing coke again?
戈登 我能问问吗 你又嗑可♥卡♥因♥了吗
What?
什么
No, of course not.
当然没有
Why would you even think that?
你为什么要那么想啊
'cause you're in my garage in the middle of the night
因为你大半夜闯进我车♥库♥
accusing me of stealing from you.
指责我偷了你的点子
Donna told the guys to keep an eye on you,
唐娜叫哥几个盯着你点
and according to them, you've been acting a little nuts.
而且他们说 你最近表现是不太正常
Donna told you what? I don't know.
唐娜叫你做什么 我不知道
But the guys said... now I'm getting into the middle of something
是他们说 这下我卷进
that I don't want to get... Told you what?
我不想掺和的事里了 跟你说什么了
That... she said to tell her if you were acting strange
她说你如果表现怪怪的就告诉她
Or, you know, like the job was taking a toll on you or something.
或者如果感觉你被工作累坏了什么的
She was worried about you.
她是担心你
Donna?
唐娜
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You think she's trying to shut me down?
你觉得她是想害我歇业吗
God, it's the same thing all over again.
天呐 又是这样
No, no, no, you got it all wrong.
不不 你误会了
She was looking out for you.
她只是担心你
You called the cops on me?
你叫警♥察♥来抓我
Stan, why would you call the cops on me?
斯坦 你干吗报♥警♥抓我
Because I heard someone breaking into my house.
我听到有人闯进我家啊
Stan, what were you thinking? Why would you do that?
斯坦 你怎么想的 你干吗这么做
Hey, what the hell? It's okay.
干什么 没事的
That's it, that's it. I just want to talk to my friend
够了 我只想跟我朋友谈谈
and ask him why he called the cops on me.
问他他为什么要报♥警♥抓我
I just wanted to talk...
我只想谈谈
You're amazing.
你好棒
Amazing.
好棒
I feel like there's a lot of goodness in me, a lot of greatness,
我觉得我有很多优点 很多优秀之处
but I can't get it out of me. I can't give it to the world.
但却发挥不出来 无法展现给世界
I have ideas. I'm not an echo.
我有想法 我不是个回声
I make things in my mind, but I can't get them into the world.
我能在脑袋里构想 却做不出来
I can't get past this. It's like a trap.
我过不了这一关 像个陷阱一样
Like the world won't see the... me... the real me.
就好像世界不肯看到真正的我
Oh, no, I see you.
不 我看到你了
You're a force of nature.
你是自然之力
You're gonna change the world.
你会改变世界的
I have ideas.
我有想法
Online could be more.
在线可以有大发展
It could be more than just inside bullshit
而不是只有程序员们
for anointed coder shitheads.
才懂的天书
It could be universal. You could live your life there.
是可以走向全球的 可以在上面生活的
It would change everything, I promise you.
它能改变一切的 我保证
The world we live in now is going to look like the stone age.
我们如今生活的世界到时候会像石器时代
All these people with their things.
这些人 他们的东西
The physical world is dead.
这个物质世界已死
A pathway is being built.
一条道路正在修建起来
A way out, into a world of pure information.
这条路通向纯粹信息的世界
A shared consciousness.
集体意识
The future is bearing down on us
未来像一列货运列车一样
like a freight train and nobody sees it.
向我们压了过来 却没人看得到
Is this a good good-bye?
要走了吗
You ready to get the hell outta Dallas?
准备离开达拉斯了吗
I just wanna say one last good-bye.
我再道别一下
I kept telling myself that Mutiny was games, we are about games.
我一直告诉自己穆特尼的关键是游戏
And I think... I knew that if I went outside today
我觉得 我知道今天我如果走出去
and saw what you'd done that
看到你成就的一切
I wouldn't be able to tell myself that anymore.
我就再也没法那么骗自己了
It turns out I was right.
结果我想对了
I just want this place to be about exploration.
我只是希望这里能做探索先锋
I'm sorry that I stood in your way.
抱歉我挡了你的路
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd like to be a part of it.
我也想参与进来
You are a part of it. You built this place.
你已经参与了啊 你建造了这里
No, but I mean...
不 我是指
So, on the game side, we're always pushing the code, right?
在游戏这边 我们一直在改进代码 对吧
We're trying to get the most out of it.
我们总想做到最好
But what if we applied that same pressure to community?
如果我们把这种精力拿到社区上去呢
I mean, the functionality of it could explode.
其功能会大大提升
It could run faster, smoother between subjects
运行更快 主题间切换更自如
or finding certain users' conversations.
或者找到特定用户对话更方便
Yeah, yeah, all of that,
嗯 那些都对
and then also we could make the interface
另外 我们还可以做界面
more like a game's interface, except not.
做得更像游戏 但不是
But, you know, it was a world to navigate
这是一个需要探索的世界
and not a list, but it was a map, you know?
不是一张清单 是一张地图
This place turns you on?
这地方让你性奋吗
You have no idea.
相当性奋
Oh, my god.
天呐
Okay, we gotta go.
我们得走了
Come on. Pants...
快点 穿上裤子
I want to see what's going on.
我去看看怎么回事
No, no, no, wait.
不不 等等
They can't see us.
他们看不见我们
If my father hears about this, I'm gonna die.
我爸爸如果知道了 我死定了
You go to the limo and I'll meet you there.
你上车 我待会儿去找你
I'm... I'll be stealthy.
我...会小心的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表