剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
It was psychological.
是心理问题
He was dehydrated. He got lost.
他脱水 迷路了
For seven hours, Donna?
迷路七小时吗 唐娜
The paramedics said that he broke down in the ambulance.
医护人员说他在救护车里崩溃了
Did he mention that to you?
他跟你说了吗
A serious diagnosis can sometimes bring out underlying problems.
重症确诊有时候会使潜在问题浮出水面
Has Gordon ever experienced manic behavior
戈登过去有过狂暴行为
or paranoia in the past?
或偏执症吗
That bad, huh?
这么严重啊
So...
那个
I don't think you're gonna get to come home tonight.
你今晚恐怕不能回家了
Dr. Semel thinks, and I believe him,
赛摩尔医生认为 我也认同
that this goes beyond what we talked about.
情况可能不像我们说的那么简单
He thinks... I know, I know.
他认为 我知道
I need help.
我需要帮助
I was set up. She sabotaged me.
我被下了套 她给我搞了破坏
Christ, can you even hear your own rationalizations anymore?
天呐 你听到自己在怎么解释了吗
You know, I'm getting tired of being second-guessed
我受够了别人的怀疑
and manipulated and distrusted
摆布和不信任
when I have done absolutely nothing wrong.
我没做错任何事
Well, why should I believe a word you say?
我凭什么要相信你
Because you're my goddamn wife!
因为你是我老婆
I don't care about what you did to my dad.
我不管你对我爸做了什么
You two deserve each other.
你俩就是一丘之貉
It's why you did it.
而是你那么做的原因
All this time,
这么久以来
I thought that you were a victim of your genius,
我以为你是受自己的天才所累
some sidetracked prophet...
是不被看好的预言者
and that I was your second chance.
而我是你的第二次机会
But you're not, are you, Joe?
但你不是 对吗 乔
You're an accident.
你就是个意外
You're something that happens to people who deserve better.
你是别人不该遭遇的不幸
I'm not an accident.
我不是个意外
I deserve better.
我该拥有更好的
I deserve you.
我该拥有你
I just wish that you knew what this felt like.
我真希望你知道这是什么感觉
That you could just see your face when you say her name.
希望你能看到你说出她名字时自己的脸
Say it, Joe.
说啊 乔
Say Cameron.
说卡梅伦
God, you're lost.
天呐 你太迷失了
We'll take anything you can give us...
我们要你们能拿出来的一切
programming notes, level layouts.
编程笔记 各关卡布局
Yeah, okay, I'll pack it up
嗯 我都打包
and have someone drop it off tomorrow.
明天叫人送去
Thanks. I know it's not easy letting go of your baby.
谢了 我知道放弃自己的孩子不容易
Yeah, so what's your plan?
嗯 你们怎么打算的
Did you guys find a platform to launch it on?
你们找到发布平台了吗
Yeah, I think we've got someone in mind.
嗯 我们有人选了
Probably have to change the name, though.
但名字估计得改
"Extract & defend," Was that your idea or Tom's?
《营救保卫战》 这是你还是汤姆的主意啊
What? Tom Rendon. He's so talented.
什么 汤姆·兰顿 他好有才
Tried to poach him from you guys,
我们还想挖他的墙角
but he said he'd rather go it alone.
但他说他更想单飞
You've seen his "Parallax" clone, right?
你看过他克隆的《视差》吧
Genius.
太有才了
Do you know him?
你认识他啊
Yeah, we've been trading hacks for years.
我们切磋交流好几年了
How do you think we found out about you?
你以为我们怎么知道你们的
He tipped us off.
是他告诉我们的
Practically broke my arm till I took the meeting.
我不肯跟你们见面简直就不放过我了
Hello?
喂
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
What was there to say? You already made your decision.
有什么好说的 你已经拿定主意了
Wait.
等等
Tom, stop.
汤姆 站住
Stop!
站住
You'll come back.
你会回来的
You'll wake up tomorrow morning
你明早醒来
and you'll ride your stupid bike back here
骑着你的破自行车过来
and I'll make coffee and you'll pour your raisin bran
我煮咖啡 你倒你的提子麦片
and we'll just come up with something new.
我们再想个新东西出来
Wait.
等等
I couldn't have done any of this without you!
如果没有你 我是做不到的
No, Cameron.
不 卡梅伦
You did this all by yourself.
这事完全是你一个人做的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表