剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Then we can just leave it all behind.
然后我们把这一切都抛下
Make a clean break.
一刀两断
Look, it's up to you.
你看着办
I'll be by your side either way.
无论你怎么做 我都支持你
So, half the game is a spy thriller.
游戏一半内容是间谍主题
Your mission is to infiltrate the soviet prison
你的任务是渗透进苏联监狱
and rescue the starving dissident or...
拯救挨饿的异见人士 或者...
You're an elite KGB prison guard.
你也可以扮演一名克格勃狱卒
Your orders-- find and shoot the American
你的任务是在美国人带着囚犯逃走前
before he escapes with your prisoner.
找到并杀死他
So each level can be played as either hide or seek.
每一关都可以选择扮演渗透方或者营救方
While totally scrambling our cold war preconceptions.
打破我们对于冷战的偏见
Right, it's like "Gorky Park" meets "Red Dawn."
嗯 就像《高尔基公园》混搭《天狐入侵》
If we can port the code.
前提是我们可以移植代码
Graphically, there's no reason
图像方面 它没有理由
it can't run off a cartridge.
不能在卡带主机上运行
But without the live two-player aspect,
但如果不是双人玩家
isn't it just "Battlezone" in a prison? No.
它不就是个监狱版《战区》吗 不
No, we like to think that the tension
不 我们认为游戏的紧张感
and the claustrophobia really set it apart.
和幽闭感使它区别于其他游戏
Cool. It's definitely cool.
酷 太酷了
Bryce, a couple of coffees?
布莱斯 泡几杯咖啡
Um, one second, guys.
稍等 伙计们
I gotta just go that way. Oh, sure.
借过一下 好的
Look, conceptually, it's really strong.
概念上说 你们的东西很棒
I just wish we could cover your development costs.
只可惜我们付不起你们的开♥发♥成本
What you're asking, it's kind of out of our price range.
你们的报价 超出我们的承受范围了
well, uh...
这个...
Funtime Games.
轻松一刻游戏公♥司♥
Look, I think we should just get out of here.
我觉得我们应该离开这里
Sit tight.
先等等
Hey there.
几位好
John Bosworth, Mutiny, inc.
我是约翰·博斯沃思 来自穆特尼
Bryce, could you excuse us?
布莱斯 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Let's see.
我看看
What is this? Distribution network?
这是什么 销♥售♥网吗
That's confidential. That's nationwide, mmmm.
那是机密 覆盖全国呐
Gents must have some serious backers.
背后金主肯定不小
Mr. Bosworth, I'm gonna have to insist--
博斯沃思先生 我得...
Oh, hell, I got no interest
我完全不想
in blowin' your grand plans, whatever they are.
搞砸你们的宏伟计划 无论是什么
Yeah, it's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥的国家嘛
Couple things, though.
但有几件事想说
One, well, there ain't no need to cold-room us
首先 你们没必要冷落我们
with the toddlers just to drive down our price.
让一个菜鸟来跟我们压价
Hell, we're reasonable people.
我们是讲道理的人
Two, it's a lot easier to
第二 在友邦旗帜下
establish a beachhead under a friendly flag.
建立滩头堡要容易得多
Why do you think Toyota's
你们觉得丰田为什么
building cars in Fremont rather than Fuji-what-now?
现在要在菲蒙市造汽车而不是在富士什么地方
Well, four little words-- made in the U.S.A.
原因就四个字 美国制♥造♥
Your partners, say they land their product
你们的合伙人 如果他们推出的产品
with strictly Japanese games--
全装着日本游戏
ones they hire you to retitle and repackage--
他们雇你们重新命名包装
Man, that sounds kind of sneaky, huh?
听起来有点鬼鬼祟祟 是吧
Kind of like an invasion.
有点像入侵
But say they ship some homegrown titles,
可如果他们搭载点当地的东西
ones they developed on these shores.
美国开♥发♥的东西
Boy, that's kumbaya time.
那就皆大欢喜了
Hands across the ocean.
把手伸过大洋
Might be worth acquiring for the pr value alone.
就算只为公♥关♥价值也该买♥♥
Hell, it'll also make you look smart, out ahead of the curve.
而且 还显得你们聪明 时尚
Hear us out.
听听我们要说的
You ain't gonna regret it.
你们不会后悔的
We sold it.
我们卖♥♥掉了
So, then, what's next? When do we get paid?
那下一步怎么办 他们什么时候付钱
Who made the purchase? How much?
谁买♥♥的 多少钱
50 grand. 50 grand?
5万 5万
Enough to hire a new network
足够雇家新网络了
and we will make payroll.
我们还会发一轮工资
Mutiny! Mutiny! What?
穆特尼 穆特尼 干什么
Mutiny! Mutiny! Okay, okay, okay.
穆特尼 穆特尼 好吧
Mutiny! Mutiny!
穆特尼 穆特尼
Jesus.
天啊
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
Must've been hard, right?
肯定很难过吧
No, actually.
其实没有
I feel lighter.
我感觉轻松了
I feel clearer than I've been in a while.
比之前一段时间思路清晰多了
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Look, if this company's gonna survive, it needs me 100% focused.
公♥司♥想要成功 我就得百分百专注
What we've been doing You mean our relationship?
我们之间的事... 你是说咱俩的关系
Yeah.
对
I got too complacent and happy.
我太过满足 幸福了
I let my guard down and it cost us.
我放下了防卫 导致我们受了损失
Happiness is not some side effect.
幸福不是什么副作用
It's kind of the whole point. Okay.
它是人生的全部意义 好吧
I'm not blaming you.
我不是在怪你
I'm taking responsibility.
我是在承担责任
I made this happen.
这是我造成的
Actually, I think Joe is making this happen,
其实 我觉得这是乔造成的
and I think you can't get over it.
我觉得你就是翻不过篇
Maybe you never have.
或许你一直都没有
You used me.
你利用了我
You made me believe in what we were doing here.
你让我相信了我们所做的事
You know...
知道吗
You're a lot more like him than you think.
你比自己想的更像他
Do you mind?
可以让我单独待会儿吗
Need help with that?
需要帮忙吗
It's technical.
这是技术活儿
Keynote in front of the board,
在董事会面前做主讲
that's quite the wedding gift.
好个结婚礼物
Do me a favor, get off the stage before I throw you off.
帮帮忙 自己滚下台 省得我把你丢下去
By the way, a reporter wants a word with you.
对了 有个记者找你
She says she's an old friend.
说是你的老朋友
I assume you're here to humiliate me in front of hundreds of people?
你是来当着几百人羞辱我的吗
Tempting.
真想啊
But, no, I guess that's no longer necessary.
但是不 这已经没必要了
Yeah. I'm done.
是啊 我要走了
I guess when my life goes up in a mushroom cloud,
我的生活一完蛋
I just naturally assume you're behind it somehow.
我就会自然而然认为是你干的
Old habits.
习惯了嘛
You leaving town?
你要走了
That's right.
是啊
With your fiancée?
跟你未婚妻吗
Wife, actually.
其实 我们已经结婚了
Going to California was my idea.
去加州本来是我的主意
Remember?
记得吗
At comdex.
在计算机分销商展览上
You almost convinced me.
我差点被你说动了
Someone close to me said that there must be a reason
有个跟我亲近的人说 你依然在我的生活中
why you're still a part of my life.
这一定是有原因的
Do you ever wonder?
你想过吗
I mean, what if
如果
instead of
我们不是
chasing what each of us wanted
分开执迷地追逐
separately and obsessively...
各自想要的东西
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表