剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
But that's not the whole story. No, it it's not.
但事情没这么简单 确实
But the outcome is the same.
但结局就是如此
So what are you gonna do with all that dough?
那么你打算用这些钱来做什么
I'm going to start my own company.
我要成立一家自己的公♥司♥
That's great. Here?
太棒了 在这里吗
No, in California.
不 去加利福尼亚
In Silicon Valley. What?
硅谷 什么
Oh, you're moving?
你们要搬家吗
Nothing is written in stone.
还没定下来
But we're really excited.
不过我们真的很期待
My point is, the past is past,
我想说的是 过去就让它过去吧
but tomorrow is tomorrow.
我们还有更美好的明天
This is ridiculous.
真荒唐
I wonder how often the power goes out at Atari.
不知道雅达利会不会也这样断电
Oh, finally.
总算来电了
Okay, what is that?
好吧 那是什么
Uh, Cameron fixed our power problem.
卡梅伦解决了我们的供电问题
Yeah, we just ran extension cords
是啊 我们把延长线
to the outdoor sockets next door.
接到了邻居家的室外插座上
Okay, please tell me that you asked the Andersons' permission
好吧 拜托告诉我 你得到安德森家的准许
to siphon off their meter.
才借用他们家的电
Donna, the Andersons are loaded.
唐娜 安德森家富得流油
This is a bigger problem than you might think.
这问题可能比你想得要大
Dallas Power & Light knows that we overrode our circuit breaker.
达拉斯电力公♥司♥知道我们的断路器超负荷了
City planning is probably on its way with a notice
城市规划部可能正拿着告知我们
saying that the house isn't zoned for commercial use.
这栋房♥子不可作商用的通知赶来
We're facing all kinds of fines,
我们将面临各种罚款
so it would be really great if we stop breaking more laws
所以我们最好还是不要再犯法了
on top of the ones we've already broken.
鉴于我们已经违反很多法规了
Donna, power is power
唐娜 电力就是能量
and we can handle the fines, okay?
而且我们能应付罚款 行吗
The only real issue is the lag
唯一要解决的问题是延迟
and we can fix that with more network equipment and PCs.
我们得用更多网络设备和电脑来解决
I'll call my guy tonight and
我今晚打给我朋友
see if he has any more XTs in the warehouse.
看他仓库里是不是还有XT
Problem solved. Okay, that's a patch, not a fix.
问题解决了 那样治标不治本
Yes, which is what we need
是的 我们就需要先治标
to hold us over until we can fix it for real.
好撑到真正治本
Power company on line one.
电力公♥司♥在一号♥线
Do you want me?
让我去接吗
Shoot,
真是的
Eddie Murphy should've won for "Beverly Hills Cop."
艾迪·墨菲的《比弗利山警探》才该获奖
That's the whole point.
问题就在这儿
He's not Mozart.
他不是莫扎特
Two shiners. Walker red, rocks.
两杯啤酒 红方威士忌 加冰
Put it on his tab. Yeah, we're unemployed.
记在他账上 是啊 我们都失业了
Hey, man. Hey, Stan.
老兄 斯坦
Don't worry about those guys.
别理他们几个
They're not actually unemployed.
他们并不是真的失业了
Larry's interviewing at Tandy and Ed's likely going to EDS.
拉里要去坦迪公♥司♥面试 艾德可能会去EDS
He's probably just pissed
他大概就是有些恼火
'cause he'll be at a place called "Ed's,"
因为他要去一家叫"艾德家"的地方工作
but he won't own it.
但他却不是老板
Get it? Ed's?
听懂了吗 艾德家
Yeah, no, I got it, Stan.
嗯 我听懂了 斯坦
But you have to understand that
但你得明白
we weren't intentionally trying to damage it--
我们并不是故意想破坏...
Hey, they just got "Dig Dug II" at the arcade.
游戏厅刚上了台"挖金子"
Research trip. Look, I
实地考察去喽 听着
know that we use a lot, but-- yes, I'll hold.
我知道我们用了很多 可是 好 我等着
Amazing! Hey, guys, wait up.
太好了 伙计们 等等我
Ready to do it? Yeah.
准备好了吗 嗯
Donna? Shotgun!
唐娜 副驾
Do you want to go with them? What? No.
想一起去吗 什么 不
No, I have to take care of this anyway.
不行 我得处理好这事
If you want to go, you don't have to wait for them to ask.
你想去的话 不必等他们来问你
You can just go.
跟着去就行了
Oh, yeah? Then who's gonna deal with the power company?
是吗 那谁来应付电力公♥司♥
I don't know. Let them send a bill. It'll take care of itself.
不知道 让他们寄账单来 会处理好的
That's great. That's a really amazing system you've discovered.
好办法 你这个体系真好
Do you have a problem? Yeah, cameron, I do.
有问题吗 是的 卡梅伦 有问题
You made this a place without a boss,
你说这里没有老板
and that sounds really nice, but what that translates into
虽然听上去很不错 但这样一来
is a bunch of crap falling through the cracks
只会造成一堆麻烦没人管
that I end up having to deal with.
最后还得我来收拾
God, well, if you're so good at dealing with it,
天啊 既然你这么在行
then why don't you just keep being
那就继续充当
the savior we all supposedly need so much?
我们都离不开的救世主好了
Because I don't want to be the mom here.
因为我不想当这里的家长
Look, I do that at home.
我在家已经是家长了
I came here to do what I love,
我来这儿是为了做我热爱的工作
and I don't love dealing with the power company. Donna.
但我并不喜欢应付电力公♥司♥ 唐娜
And I don't love managing the checkbook
我不喜欢管支票簿
to make sure we don't overdraw
好保证我们不透♥支♥
and I don't love playing wet nurse to a bunch of coders
我也不喜欢给一群程序员做奶妈
who act more like kindergarteners--
他们简直像幼儿园小孩...
Then don't do those things! Nobody asked you to!
那就别做啊 没人要你去做
Jesus. Damn it.
天啊 该死
I did everything I could to keep things going, but Nathan--
我已经尽力维持了 但内森...
Nathan wanted to sell.
内森想卖♥♥掉
You know, I fought for everyone's jobs, I really did.
我拼命想保住大家的饭碗的 真的
You don't have to apologize for making out like a bandit in the sale.
你不必为从出♥售♥中得到很多钱而道歉
Oh, god.
天啊
Man, I'd have done the same thing if I were in your shoes.
如果我是你也会这么做
Before you took over, I was updating systems software packages.
你接管之前 我还在升级系统软件包呢
After you,
你来了之后
we built two machines in two years from the ground up.
我们在两年内从零搭建了两台机器
The pro was just a Giant with a bag on the side of it.
专业版就是巨人加点东西
The pro was amazing. Giant was amazing.
专业版很棒 巨人很棒
I would never have gotten
如果不是你
the opportunity to do any of it if it weren't for you.
我根本没有机会参与其中
Gosh, you remember that one night when you couldn't find the music?
还记得有天晚上 你找不到音乐来源吗
What? Remember?
什么 记得吗
We were three weeks deep on debugging the pro.
当时我们调试专业版都三周了
It was maybe 4:00 am. We're in the Kill Room.
那天大概是凌晨4点吧 我们在"杀戮室"
You couldn't focus because you were convinced
你无法专心工作 因为你认定
somebody was cranking "Dream Weaver" in the parking lot.
有人在停车场公放《梦想编织者》
So you go out to check What?
于是你出去看 什么
Yeah, you go outside, you check,
是啊 你出去看了
You come back in, you take a ceiling tile out,
然后你又回来 拆掉一块天花板
and you climb up into the ceiling.
爬到天花板上
Remember? Come on, it was amazing.
记得吗 想一想 很逗的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I...
嗯 我...
Sort of.
大概是吧
When was this?
是什么时候的事
I mean, I think it was you.
我记得是你
Jesus, we were all so coked out of our minds trying to hit those deadlines.
我们当时为赶工嗑了那么多可♥卡♥因♥
Who knows?
谁知道呢
You know, Donna, I'm feeling really good about it.
知道吗 唐娜 我觉得这挺不错
I mean, this really is the best way that this chapter could've ended.
这真是这一篇章最好的结局
Can I have Here, cream, two sugars.
能给我... 给 加了奶油 两块糖
Oh, thank you. Now I got time.
谢谢 现在我有时间了
And time is such a valuable, precious resource.
时间真是重要的宝贵资源
And now I got boatloads of it, you know? Yeah, that's great.
而现在我有大把时间 是啊 真好
I can start this investment thing and--
我可以开始搞投资 并且...
Oh, my keys? Couch.
我的钥匙呢 沙发上
Try the cushion by the lamp. Thank you.
看看灯旁边的靠枕底下 谢谢
But you know what I'm gonna spend it on first is our kids.
但我要先把钱花在孩子们身上
And I know I've been saying that for a long time,
我知道这话我说了很久了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表