剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Just to rule out anything serious.
就确保一下不是什么大病
No, I think I... I must've just got what Joanie had.
不用 我觉得我就是染上琼妮的流感了
Well, I got some great news
我有好消息
that I think'll make you feel better.
你听了一定会好受的
You know that consulting gig I did last night?
记得我昨晚去给人做咨♥询♥吧
Well, I convinced,
我说服了
uh, my contact over there
我在那边的联络人
to lease their network to Mutiny for $3 an hour.
把他们的网络每小时3美元租给穆特尼
Okay, nobody's getting that kind of deal.
这种好事独一无二啊
You'll be able to run thousands of Community rooms.
你能管理数千个社区聊天室了
How's that for turning lemons into lemonade?
这困境逆转得怎么样
Donna, did you hear me?
唐娜 你听到了吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, that is amazing news.
这太棒了
Are you throwing up?
你在吐吗
Yeah.
嗯
Can you give me a sec?
给我点时间好吗
Yeah, sure.
嗯
I'll be in the kitchen.
我就在厨房♥
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表