剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Nuked all our data.
抹去了我们所有的数据
Something called Sonaris.
叫做索纳里斯
Oh, shit.
该死
You sent it?
你发送了
I... I mean, I... before we left...
我...我们走之前
Stop. You wrote this?
等等 这是你写的
No, uh, I didn't know that he actually went ahead and sent it.
不 我不知道他发送了
You didn't know?
你不知道
You're married to him. What is that supposed...
你们是夫妻啊 这什么意思...
We were trying to help you map your network.
我们是想帮你们找到所有实际用户
Look, let me in there, maybe I can help.
让我进去 我或许能帮忙
You want to help us? I'm sorry, all right?
你想帮我们 对不起
You know, I'll buy you some new drives.
我给你们买♥♥点新硬盘
It's not the drives, asshole.
关键不在于硬盘 混♥蛋♥
We lost games. We lost original work.
我们丢了游戏 原创游戏
No, no, no. He doesn't know what that is.
不不 他根本不懂那个概念
You wouldn't just stay away?
你不能别插手吗
You couldn't just leave us to do our thing?
你不能让我们做我们的吗
Christ, get over yourself.
天呐 别那么自以为是了
I mean, which you hate because it's new and brave
你讨厌我们的工作 因为它新奇 勇敢
and because you're on the outside looking in, you sellout.
而你只能站在外面往里看 你个卖♥♥身的
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
Meanwhile, your wife is doing things
而你老婆做的事
that you couldn't even imagine.
你连想都想不出
You want to bring her into this? Okay. Gordon.
你还想把她扯进来吗 戈登
Who signs your lease? Gordon!
你的租约谁签的 戈登
Who pays your water and electric behind your back?
你们的水电费谁偷偷付的
You know? Donna's the whole reason you haven't been condemned!
你们还存在都是亏了唐娜
Bet you didn't know that, did you?
你肯定不知道 是吧
Or you or you or you, Little Miss Girl Genius.
还有你 你 还有你 天才小丫头
You call this a company? Honey...
这叫公♥司♥吗 亲爱的
This is more like "Nightmare on Nerd Street"!
是"呆子街噩梦"差不多
Hey, honey. What?
亲爱的 什么
Would you go home?
你回家吧
Donna. Just go home, please.
唐娜 回家吧 求你
Sir.
先生
That's not your car.
那不是你的车啊
We've got two XTs up and running,
有两台XT在运行
but games are still down,
但游戏还断着线
Community, too.
社区也是
We'll have to do a complete reinstall from backups.
我们得从备份恢复系统 彻底重装
Do you want me to apologize again?
你要我再道一次歉吗
This hurts me, too. We're partners.
这事我也很难过 我们是合伙人
Please.
得了
This is your job, Donna, but it's my life.
这是你的工作 唐娜 但是我的生活
I live here, which means I'm always gonna catch
我住这里 也就是说 我得一直
the shit that has to be dealt with right now
在这里面对此时此刻出现的麻烦
while you're at home making popsicles
而你则在家里做冰棍
and walking the dog... We don't have a dog.
遛狗 我们没养狗
...or letting an outside party liquefy our business.
或者让外人毁了我们的生意
I'm here.
而我都在这儿
Why didn't you tell me you were having dinner with Joe MacMillan?
你为什么没告诉我你要跟乔·麦克米伦吃饭
Well, I was pretty sure you'd hold it against me.
我觉得你会为此生我气的
Ding, give the lady a prize.
答对有奖
It was just dinner. Go home to your husband.
只是一顿饭而已 回你丈夫身边去吧
Oh, and, Donna.
还有 唐娜
If you ever put another dime of your own money into Mutiny again
你再背着我 偷偷用自己的钱
behind my back, you're fired.
给穆特尼垫费 你就被解雇了
You want a ride? No, thanks.
要我送你回家吗 不了 谢谢
What can I do?
我能做什么
Hey, uh, Cameron? Huh? Oh, just give me a second.
卡梅伦 等一下
Okay, Cameron, just breathe, okay?
好了 卡梅伦 呼吸
I am breathing. Okay, hey.
我在呼吸 没事的
Cameron, breathe. Come here, come here.
卡梅伦 呼吸 过来
Come here. Come here. Sit down.
过来 坐下
Just nod or shake your head, okay? Should I call a doctor?
就点头或摇头 好吗 需要我叫医生吗
Okay, are you on any medication?
你用什么药了吗
Squeeze, squeeze. Harder, harder... good.
捏 再用力点 很好
"Parallax."
视差
Chapter three, level seven. The cave of the four wizards.
第3章 第7关 四巫师洞穴
How do you... focus. What?
你怎么...听我说 什么
How do you get the dragon's egg across the chasm?
怎么把龙蛋带过峡谷
What... 'Cause if you jump,
什么 如果你跳
you're gonna drop it, right? And there's a rope bridge.
蛋会掉 对吧 有条绳索桥
But with the egg, you're too heavy.
但拿着蛋 你就过重了
So, Cameron, what do you do?
卡梅伦 怎么办
I don't know. You go back.
不知道 退回去
That's right, that's right. You go back.
没错 退回去
You go back. You turn around, you go back inside,
退回去 转身 回到洞穴里
and you face the fourth wizard.
面对第四名巫师
Right?
对吧
And then only by cracking the egg in his chest
只有把蛋在他胸口上砸开
can you make him human again.
才能让他重新变成人
Okay.
好
That's what I'm gonna miss about "Parallax."
这就是我怀念视差的地方
Those early chapters,
最初的那几章
how every trap had a reward,
每个陷阱都有奖赏
every exit was actually an entrance.
每个出口其实都是入口
You know, the whole thing made me feel like "The Wizard of Oz."
让我觉得像《绿野仙踪》一样
But it was better because you were really like...
但还要更好 因为你
like inside the movie, you know?
像是进入了电影里
Running those balloons, running through those poppy fields?
驾驭气球 跑过罂粟田
It was like it was real.
感觉像真的一样
I'm gonna let go, okay?
我要放手了
Yeah.
嗯
I'm gonna get you some water.
我去给你拿点水
Don't go anywhere, okay?
别走开 好吗
How bad is it?
有多严重
It's bad.
很严重
I should've tested it more.
我该多测试几次的
I just... I got excited or...
我...我一激动起来就...
I don't know. I should have told you.
我也说不好 我该告诉你的
No.
不
No, I let it happen.
是我没管
I didn't stop you.
我没阻止你
What exactly was the issue?
究竟是什么问题
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Well, that's what I'm trying to find out.
嗯 我也想搞明白呢
Yeah, hold on. Hold on.
嗯 等等
Hold on.
等等
Morning.
早啊
Boy, that's funny. Yeah.
真有意思
Meet me in the mainframe room.
去主机室见我
I'm almost done. Now.
我就好了 马上
These machines.
这些机器
They work the same shift as us.
跟我们一样上下班
Yep, 9:00 to 5:00. Why?
是啊 朝九晚五 怎么了
Millions of dollars of hardware
价值数百万的机器
sitting unused for 16 hours a day.
每天闲坐16个小时
What's this about?
到底什么事
A way in.
是突破口
What? Never mind.
什么 没事了
Back to work, then?
那我回去工作了
Yes, sir.
是 先生
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表