剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
He was so nervous that he got on the wrong plane.
他紧张到上错了飞机
Ended up in Salt Lake City.
结果飞到了盐湖城
Had to call your father, who ended up booking him a seat.
不得不打电♥话♥找你♥爸♥爸帮他订了机票
Even told the gate agent to make sure he got on the right flight.
你♥爸♥还让登机口检票员确认他上对了飞机
That's not-- that's-- it's cute.
那不是 那挺可爱的
It's-- that's--
那是
Jesus, Mom, that's one of my favorite stories about Gordon.
天呐 妈妈 那是我最喜欢的戈登的趣事之一
that has nothing to do with this.
跟这个没关系
What if he gets worse?
万一病情恶化了呢
What if one day he's in a wheelchair?
万一他哪天坐轮椅了呢
What then?
那时候怎么办
Well, then we will deal with it.
到那时我们再想办法
What if something happens
万一他照顾孩子的时候
when he's taking care of the girls, honey?
出了什么意外呢 宝贝
Have you thought of that?
你考虑过这个吗
I know it's hard, but you have to.
我知道这不容易 但你得考虑啊
Maybe what happened--
或许之前
the baby--
那个孩子
was a blessing in disguise.
焉知非福
Hey, how's it going over here?
你们什么情况了啊
Whatever, whatever.
就那样咯
What, when are you gonna meet up with this guy?
你打算什么时候跟他见面
George, right? I don't know.
他叫乔治 是吧 我也说不好
We talked about doing something tomorrow,
我们说要明天一起做点什么
but maybe never.
但也可能不成
Lev, do it. Stop being such a wuss.
莱夫 去吧 别怂了
Shut up. You still owe me a black Spider-Man.
闭嘴 你还欠我一个黑色蜘蛛侠
I think I got it.
弄好了
All right, let's go.
好啊 去看看
Where's how much it was for?
出价在哪
I haven't found it yet, but look.
还没找到 你们看
Office space renovation and expansion,
办公区翻修并扩张
somethingsomething... Cameron owns 90% of this place?
等等... 卡梅伦拥有90%的穆特尼吗
Founding entry-level employees
普通创始员工
entitled to a 6♥4♥% increase of current salary
享有现工资6♥4♥%的加薪
and 1% of sale price.
及出♥售♥价1%的提成
1% of what?
多少的1%
Well, we already said no, so it's 1% of jack shit.
我们已经拒绝了 所以是零蛋的1%
Let's be clear.
先说清楚
You didn't bring me here. I elected to show up.
不是你叫我来的 是别人选派我来的
Everything you say in this room goes right back to Cameron.
你在这间房♥里说的话卡梅伦都会知道
And I have every expectation
而且我确信
that Cameron knows you came to see me.
卡梅伦知道你来见我
You know this is a good deal.
你明白这项交易很好
The terms are not insulting, yeah, but it ain't my company.
条款还算合理 但这不是我的公♥司♥
Can't fault the kid for being a little squirrely, either, can you?
她对此有意见也算正常 你说是吧
Hell, Joe,
乔啊
you seemed like a pretty good deal to me back in the day.
我当初还觉得你这人挺靠谱呢
I never asked you to embezzle that money, John.
我可没叫你挪用那笔钱啊 约翰
If you hadn't taken matters into your own hands
如果你不是决定自己采取行动
and instead just listened to me,
而是听了我的话
you'd be a multimillionaire along with Nathan right now.
你现在就跟内森一样是百万富翁了
I know you see it. You always have.
你清楚这点 你是个明白人
You went to bat for the Giant because you believed in it.
你全力支持巨人 因为你看好它
You're at Mutiny because you believe in what they're doing now.
你加入穆特尼 因为你看好他们做的事
I'm at Mutiny because I'm a 55-year-old ex-con who can't get a job.
去穆特尼是因为我55岁有案底 找不到工作
You're an extremely valuable asset.
你可是很有价值的人才啊
Please, Joe.
得了吧 乔
I can't take such a large amount of sunshine up my ass.
这么强的阳光照在我屁♥股♥上 我受不了
It makes me itch.
痒得慌
We're going to need to pitch this program
我们得把这个项目
to nine different global subsidiaries.
推销给全球9个不同的子公♥司♥
That's gonna require serious sales acumen.
这很考验销♥售♥才智
We want you on that team.
我们希望你加入这个团队
We?
你们
Man, you're not pitching shit
除非她奇迹般改变心意
unless she miraculously changes her mind,
你们什么都推销不了
and I work out of her kitchen until the day she says otherwise.
除非她另有安排 我都会一直在她的厨房♥干活儿
You belong in a corner office.
你是该坐角落办公室的人
and we've got one waiting for you right here.
我们这儿就有一间等着你呢
You have Cameron's ear.
你在卡梅伦那边说得上话
She can hate me all she wants,
她可以随便恨我
but don't let her cut off her nose to spite her face.
但别让她为赌气就放弃好机会
I know you're her go-to.
我知道她看重你的意见
It ain't me, babe.
不是我
Is it Donna, then?
那是唐娜吗
What can I say?
我能说什么
The kid's in love.
那孩子恋爱了
Oh, Jacob.
雅各布
So glad you could swing by.
真高兴你能来
John Bosworth.
约翰·博斯沃思
I've been hearing about you in my circles for years. Sure.
久仰大名了 过奖
I'm really looking forward to
我真的很期待
having someone of your background and experience on this team.
有你这样的资历和背景的人加入这个团队
I'm sure we both can learn a thing or two
相信我们都可以从彼此身上
from each other, don't you think?
学习到一些东西 你说呢
Oh, I think so. I think so.
当然了 我完全同意
Thank you. Look, I'm sorry to be in and out like this.
谢谢 抱歉这么来去匆匆的
I have to be in Houston by 4:00,
我4点要赶去休斯顿
but when I heard that you were coming in,
但我听说你要来
I just had to come over and
当然得亲自过来
introduce myself personally. Oh, sure, sure.
自我介绍一下 当然 当然
It's a real pleasure. Pleasure's mine, Jacob, yeah.
真的很荣幸 我也很荣幸 雅各布
Joe.
失陪
You know...
你知道
you're not gonna find a deal like this anywhere else.
你在别处可找不到这么好的买♥♥卖♥♥
You might be right.
你也许是对的
But I won't be bought, Joe.
但我不会被你收买♥♥ 乔
And if that's what Cameron wants, none of us will.
如果这是卡梅伦的意愿 那我们都不会
But we can offer an option for a micro 3 1/2.
但我们可以提供3.5软盘供客户选择
Single or double-sided?
单面还是双面
Offer both, but double costs more.
都有 但是双面更贵
Hey, you don't have to hang out here all day, you know.
你不用整天都待在这儿
Look, you've been living with this for a while. I haven't.
你知道这事有一阵子了 但我才刚刚知道
But, look, it's more than that.
而且不只是因为你的病
I've been gone too long. I've missed you.
我离开太久了 我想你
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
I know that's why you went to Henry's. What?
我知道这才是你去亨利家的原因 什么
You needed someone else because I wasn't there for you.
你需要有人陪着你 因为我没在
Well, you're here now.
你现在在了
Hey, Gordon? Yeah?
戈登 怎么了
Where do you keep the mugs? Left of the sink.
马克杯放哪了 水槽左边
Want me to make you a new pot?
要我帮你新煮一壶咖啡吗
Oh, it's actually for smaller screws.
其实是拿去装小螺钉的
Tiny, tiny stuff.
很小很小的那种
How's everything going out there? Great.
工作顺利吗 好极了
Laying out the prototype specs, digging in on mods.
设计原型机参数 研究改进主机
How's Gordon handling everything?
戈登做得怎么样
He just bought 40 grand worth of CPU chips over the damn phone,
他刚电♥话♥订购了四万美元的CPU芯片
so I'd say pretty good.
要我说 挺不错的
$40,000? Yeah.
四万美元 是啊
Does that seem okay to you?
你觉得这没问题吗
Why, is something wrong?
怎么了 有问题吗
No, no, nothing.
不不 没事
Just, could you keep an eye on him
盯着他点
and let me know if he seems...
如果他看起来不对劲...
different, you know, or...
就告诉我
Sure, will do.
好 没问题
Larry, what's the holdup?
拉里 磨磨蹭蹭干吗呢
You puttin' the moves on my wife?
你在勾搭我老婆吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表