剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
What's better than this?
还有什么比这更好
All right.
好了
Okay.
好了
I just wanted to come down here to say job well done, guys.
我想下来恭喜大家干得好 各位
It was a bitch of an assignment,
这个任务并不轻松
but you guys stepped up, seriously.
但你们做得很好
So...
所以...
To WestNet!
敬西方网络
Oh, my god, and then you could,
天呐 然后还可以
you know, walk from topic to topic.
在话题间游走
Yeah, and better than that,
嗯 比那更好的是
you could find other users at those places.
还可以在那些地方找到其他用户
Yes, okay, I feel like we have to write this down.
嗯 我觉得我们该写下来
Do we have something...
我们有没有...
Carl, could you clear off the bulletin board?
卡尔 把公告板擦干净好吗
We need to create a layout for community.
我们要写一下社区的结构
I want a list printed of every room... Carl.
打印张所有聊天室的清单 卡尔
Carl, what are you looking at?
卡尔 你看什么呢
I... I don't know what I'm looking at.
我也不知道我看什么呢
I logged into Mutiny.
我登的是穆特尼
Try to log on as an administrator.
以管♥理♥员♥身份登录一下
Uh, I'm locked out. What's wrong?
我被锁在外面了 怎么回事
I don't get it. Where's Mutiny?
我不明白 穆特尼呢
We're kicked off the network.
我们被踢下网络了
Replaced by this.
被这个替掉了
There is no Mutiny.
穆特尼没了
It's gone.
不见了
Change of plans. I'd like to make another stop.
计划有变 我要先去个地方
The phone lines terminate in modem banks at WestGroup.
电♥话♥线都汇集到西方集团的调制解调器组
They switched them over, so now when you dial in,
他们给调包了 用户连接服务器时
the same number you've always dialed,
虽然连的地址没变
you get WestNet instead of Mutiny.
但却进的是西方网络而不是穆特尼
They've stolen all our users.
他们偷了我们所有的用户
They even cloned our interface,
他们还克隆了我们的界面
so most people don't even know they're not on Mutiny.
大部分人可能都没发现这不穆特尼
They think we changed the name.
他们会以为是我们换了名字
Okay, get on the community forums
上社区论♥坛♥
and tell them they're not on Mutiny.
告诉他们这不是穆特尼
What, they cloned the whole thing?
他们全克隆走了吗
Yes, everything, except games.
是啊 所有东西 除了游戏
Yeah, 'cause he realized community is where the money was.
嗯 因为他发现摇钱树其实是社区
Just tell them to log off
叫他们下线
and wait for us to find another network.
等我们换网络
Wait for us? Oh, christ.
等我们 天呐
I mean, why pay $5 million for us
何必花500万美元买♥♥我们
when they can just duplicate us and steal all of our users?
他们可以直接复♥制♥我们 偷我们所有的用户
Hello, hi, hi. This is Tom Rendon from Mutiny.
喂 我是穆特尼的汤姆·兰顿
Another company's taken over our network and I just...
有家公♥司♥抢了我们的网络
No, it looks like us, but it's not us. You need to log off.
不 看着像我们 但其实不是 你得下线
We'll be up again in... A week or two?
我们会尽快上线 再过一两周吧
Hello... damn it! Hello?
喂 该死 喂
They don't understand.
他们不明白
They're still communicating with all the same users.
他们还在跟同样的用户交流
All of their friends are on WestNet now.
他们的朋友现在都上西方网络了
No, no, this isn't happening!
不不 怎么能这样
Where's Cameron?
卡梅伦呢
Something's happened and I need to talk to her.
出事了 我得跟她谈谈
Where... where's Cameron?
卡梅伦呢
Where's Cameron?
卡梅伦呢
I got... I need to talk to her. Something's wrong.
我得跟她谈谈 出事了
Uh, where's... where's Cameron?
卡梅伦呢
I came straight here.
我直接跑过来了
I didn't know about this.
我完全不知情
I didn't know that this was happening.
我不知道会这样
I had no idea that... Wheeler shut me out and...
我完全不知道 维勒什么都没告诉我
No, I...
不 我...
I'm... I'm moving to California.
我要搬去加州了
I... I gave my notice weeks ago.
我几周前就交了辞呈
There's no reason I would've done this. I'm on your side.
我没理由做这种事 我是你这边的
I wouldn't do this.
我不会这么做的
I promise you, I wouldn't do this.
我保证 我不会的
I wouldn't do this.
我不会这么做的
It's... it doesn't make any sense.
这根本没道理
There's this guy, Jesse... he did this.
有个人 杰西 是他干的
I don't... I mean, I didn't...
我不...我没有
Damn it! Uh...
该死
I don't even work there.
我都不在那儿工作了
I'm going to California.
我要去加州了
Cameron, I need you to hear me.
卡梅伦 你得听我的
You need to leave.
你走吧
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
Now, Joe.
走吧 乔
Why would she be doing this?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she be doing this?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she be doing this?
她为什么要这么做
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
Not for a second.
完全不信
Okay, so what are we gonna do now?
好吧 那我们怎么办
Cameron, what are we gonna do now?
卡梅伦 我们现在怎么办
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表