剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
He wants forgiveness. He wants to do right by you.
他想要求你原谅 想要弥补你
I just feel like we're part of some plan that he has.
我只是觉得我们又陷入了他的什么计划
The only person I trust to get
唯一一个我相信
an accurate read on Joe MacMillan-- that's you.
能看清乔·麦克米伦的人 就是你
You gotta look him in the eye.
你得去看清他的想法
And if I don't like what I see?
如果我不满意我看到的呢
Then you kill him.
那你就杀了他
Smile!
笑一个
Smile!
笑一个
Why aren't you dancing?
你为什么不跳舞
I have brain damage!
我有脑损伤
Oh, never heard of them.
没听说过
I think I'm dying!
我觉得我要死了
Oh, me, too!
我也是
Why didn't you tell me beforehand?
你为什么不在之前告诉我
In case it didn't work out.
以防万一不成功
I didn't want to fall on my face in front of you.
我不想让你看到我失败
How did you even do it?
话说你是怎么做到的啊
Gordon helped me with the setup.
戈登帮我设置了系统
He did some of the hardware
他改装了一部分机器
on the condition that I lease the time to the company where Donna works.
作为交换 我得把网租给唐娜的公♥司♥
They need a competitive price.
他们需要低廉的价格
Cameron's company.
卡梅伦的公♥司♥
The plot thickens.
越来越复杂了
It was Gordon's stipulation.
这是戈登的要求
You know how this looks.
你知道我会怎么看
Yeah. Bad.
是啊 很糟
It looks bad.
这很糟
I would've told you,
我想告诉你的
but I wanted to show you the finished product.
但我又想给你看成果
It was stupid, but I thought you'd be impressed.
的确很傻 但我以为你会觉得我很厉害
I am.
你确实厉害
We don't keep secrets.
我们不要有秘密
I don't care how small. I can't do it.
不管多小的秘密 我受不了
Morning. Morning.
早 早
Joe, lovely to see you.
乔 你好啊
Is Donna home?
唐娜在家吗
I'm not sure you really want to talk to her.
我不知道你跟她谈是不是个好主意
Donna doesn't, uh--
唐娜她...
I don't know how to put this-- like you.
我不知道该怎么说 她不喜欢你
Donna does not like you.
唐娜不喜欢你
I need to speak to her.
我得跟她谈谈
Okay.
好吧
Gordon, who was that?
戈登 谁来了
It's for you.
找你的
I've set up a meeting with Jacob Wheeler.
我安排了你跟雅各布·维勒的会面
He's looking forward to sitting down with you.
他想跟你坐下来聊聊
Me specifically? A representative from Mutiny.
指名道姓找我吗 穆特尼的代表
I thought you were the obvious choice
你是搞硬件的
given your hardware background.
显然是最佳人选
And because I'm not Cameron.
而且我不是卡梅伦
That would be a little awkward, but that's not why I'm here.
她的话确实有点尴尬 但这不是我来找你的原因
Look, Joe, it's not my company. You need to deal with her.
乔 这不是我的公♥司♥ 你得跟她说
I expect her to be prepared
她得做好准备
and I expect her to be professional.
并且能公事公办
It's Mutiny's future on the line here, too.
这也事关穆特尼的未来
You tell me where and when, I'll make sure she shows up.
告诉我时间地点 我保证她会过去
I didn't hear you come home last night.
我昨晚没听见你回家
Cameron flipped when I told her about Joe.
我把乔的事告诉了卡梅伦 她大发脾气
I had to stay and hold down the fort.
我只好留下主持局面
Do you want to get some lunch?
想吃点午饭吗
Maybe we could go pick up the girls together.
也许我们可以一起去接孩子
You know I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now.
你知道我现在忙得多焦头烂额
I-- I have to go back to work.
我得回去上班
I have to talk to Cameron, again.
还得再去跟卡梅伦谈
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'd like to say a few things before--
我想先跟你说两句...
Hi, are they ready for us?
他们准备好见我们了吗
One moment, please.
稍等片刻
The hardware wars are over.
硬件战争已经结束
The future is in connection.
未来属于联络交流
Mutiny has cutting edge games,
穆特尼拥有数款尖端游戏
people meeting and competing in a virtual world.
玩家可以在虚拟世界中结识 对抗
Sounds like Playnet is doing the same thing,
据我所知 游戏星球
as far as I can tell.
也在做同样的事
No. No?
不 不
We create a fully interactive experience.
我们提供的是全面的交互体验
They make a pretty good version of hangman.
他们只是猜词游戏做得不错
We're not doing the same thing as Playnet.
我们和游戏星球不一样
We don't want to do the same thing as Playnet.
也不想跟他们一样
We're doing something much, much better with half the resources.
我们在用他们一半的资源做更好的游戏
And how do you pull that off? Our code's better.
如何实现的 我们的代码更优化
It's more efficient and creative.
效率更高 更有创意
So, tell me, how does someone get good at something like that?
告诉我 这种事要怎么能做得好
How did Gretzky get good at hockey?
格雷茨基又是怎么打好冰球的
Practice. And?
练习 还有呢
And a whole lot of God-given talent.
上天赐予的天赋
It's your words, not mine.
这可是你说的
Here, let me show you.
我给你看看吧
I didn't make you for a hockey fan.
没想到你会是冰球迷
I like the fights.
我喜欢看打架
So this is just a demo disk,
这只是一张演示盘
but it'll give you some idea
但能让你大概知道
of what our interface looks like.
我们的界面是什么样
Okay.
好
How was school? Good.
学校怎么样 挺好的
Yeah?
是吗
You guys wanna go have some fun with your dad?
想跟爸爸去一起玩吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know. You tell me.
你们想吧
We can do anything you want.
你想做什么都行
Let's go to Grandma and Grandpa's
我们去外公外婆家
and play video games! Yeah!
玩电子游戏吧 好诶
You don't understand. We could do anything.
你们没听明白 我们做什么都可以
We could go to the park, we could go to the zoo,
我们可以去公园 去动物园
we could go to the movies, you know?
可以去看电影
You name it.
你们随便说
Um, let's go to Grandma and Grandpa's.
我们去外公外婆家吧
You guys were just there yesterday.
你们昨天才去过啊
Come on, be creative. Anything you want, all right?
有点创意嘛 想做什么都行
Grandma!
外婆
Grandma! You sure this is all right, Susan?
外婆 这真的不要紧吗 苏珊
Of course!
当然
I appreciate it. You know, I asked them where they wanted to go,
多谢了 我跟她们说去哪都行
do whatever they want.
做什么都可以的
They are positively obsessed
她们完全迷上了
with this thing Gary brought back from his trip.
盖瑞出差带回来的那东西
The Japs love him.
日本人可喜欢他了
Gave him one of those arcade game video things
给了他一台游戏厅的电子游戏
you plug into your TV.
可以插电视玩的
It's not being released until the fall.
要到秋天才发行呢
Hey, sweethearts, what is that contraption called?
亲爱的 那东西叫什么来着
A Nintendo! Nintendo!
任天堂 任天堂
It's a bunch of little men fighting turtles or something.
就是一群小人打乌龟还是什么的
I don't-- can't follow it. I don't understand the appeal.
我根本看不懂 真不知有什么好的
Um, can I offer you a drink?
要喝点什么吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you. Well, great.
谢谢 那好
I'm impressed.
不错啊
So what about this guy?
他怎么样呢
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表