剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
We'll just go out next time I sell a company.
等我下次卖♥♥公♥司♥我们再去吧
Are you drunk? I'm fine.
你喝醉了吗 我没事
Work just went-- oh, I don't know. Work went insane.
工作...工作上的事闹得很疯
I got you a slice of Braum's pecan pie.
我给你留了一块布拉姆的山核桃派
It's in the fridge.
放冰箱里了
Thanks. You mind if I just save it?
谢谢 我留着行吗
I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go crash.
我累死了 我要去睡了
Yeah, sure.
嗯
Hey, Donna?
唐娜
Yeah?
怎么了
This is good, right?
这挺好的吧
Selling Cardiff, you know, moving on.
卖♥♥掉卡迪夫 向前看
Right?
挺好的吧
Yeah, it's very good.
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, I just...
嗯 我就是...
And besides, it wasn't up to you.
而且 这本来也由不得你
I was getting worried.
我都有点担心了
Did everything go okay?
一切顺利吗
At dinner last night...
昨晚晚餐时
Do you believe those things you said about me?
你说我的那些话 是真心的吗
Of course I do.
当然了
Yes, I left some details out.
我是保留了些没说出来
I didn't say that you hurt a lot of people
我没说你伤害到了很多人
or that you lied your way through the door,
也没说你是靠撒谎进了门
but you made that company what it is today.
但那家公♥司♥的今天是你造就的
I didn't get the money.
我没拿到钱
They shut me out.
他们把我赶走了
Well, we don't need the money.
我们不需要那笔钱
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
What?
什么
Why? Because I love you.
为什么 因为我爱你
Or because I was the first person to forgive you?
因为我是第一个原谅你的人吗
I get that you're scared.
我知道你害怕
You've been down this road before.
你以前也走过这条路
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
Yes.
好
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表