剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Die, die, die, you disgusting pig dog!
去死去死 你这头笨猪
Eat it! Eat it!
吃我一炮
Jeez, Gordon, you're gonna break the keyboard.
天呐 戈登 你要把键盘按坏了
You see? Right there.
看到吗 那里
You should be dead, not me.
应该是你死 不是我死
It's like the timing's off or something.
游戏像是有计时问题
Here, come on, let's go again.
来 再来一次
There's more in the drawer.
抽屉还有
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm surprised you're still--
我只是惊讶你居然还
I mean, I thought it was just a goof
那不是只是帮我们完成
when we were finishing the Giant Pro.
巨人专业版的消遣吗
It was, Stan, jeez.
没错 斯坦 真是
Look, I found some left over.
我就是找到些剩下的
What am I supposed to do, throw it away?
那你要我怎么办 直接扔了吗
You know? Come on, let's just play.
快点 继续玩
Okay, wait-- hey, this time,
等等 这次
okay, on three, fire your tank.
数到三 然后开火
Ready?
准备好了吗
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Damn it! What is going on here?
该死 到底怎么回事啊
I mean, we-- something's going-- we both saw that I fired first.
不对劲 你我都看到了是我先开火的
I mean, there's gotta be some sort of
这游戏绝对是
glitch or something in the--
有问题还是什么的
Why don't we take a break? Maybe grab a beer?
我们先休息一下吧 喝瓶啤酒
No, I gotta call Donna and tell her about this.
不行 我得打给唐娜告诉她这事
I mean, this is one of their flagship games.
这可是她们的旗舰游戏之一呀
Duh, we're using both lines.
我笨了 电♥话♥线都占着呢
Uh, well, I guess I'll just go over there.
好吧 我直接过去一趟吧
You okay to drive? Yeah, of course I'm okay to drive.
你开车行吗 我当然可以开
Oh, shit! Stan, will you help me out?
该死 斯坦 你能帮我个忙吗
Will you go pick up the girls from school?
去学校帮我接下孩子行吗
What? No. What do you mean no?
什么 不行 为什么不行
I mean, I haven't seen 'em in, like, two years.
我都快两年没见过她们了
Well, here, look.
给你 看看
You can figure it out.
你能认出来的
Here, and feel free to buy 'em some snacks or something.
给你 可以给她们买♥♥点零食什么的
He touched the soap. He touched the soap.
他捡肥皂了 他捡肥皂了
Very clever, ladies. Very clever.
真好笑 姑娘们 真好笑
Man, that was awesome. Did you see the look on his face?
哥们 干得漂亮 看见他的表情了吗
Yeah, perfect. Priceless.
笑死我了 太有趣了
That's a fire hazard.
那可是火灾隐患
Hey, where's Donna? Whoa, look who's here.
唐娜在哪 看看谁来了
Shouldn't you be in Tahiti or something
你不应该带着刚拿到的钱
with all the money you just made?
去塔希提那种地方吗
Look, there's a major problem
坦克大战
with "Tank Battle." The game's not fair.
有大问题 游戏不公平
Dude, we've got bigger headaches right now.
兄弟 我们现在有更头疼的事
And it's a good thing Cameron isn't here.
幸好卡梅伦不在
Oh, yeah, lucky me.
是啊 我真走运
Listen, there's times when I fire at my opponent
听着 有时我向对手开炮
and the game doesn't read it and I get killed.
但游戏没有识别于是我就被打死了
Oh, wow, well, couldn't it be that you're just shooting second?
会不会是因为你开炮晚了
No, Stan and I fired at the same time over and over
不是的 斯坦和我多次同时开炮
and even when I cheated, the results were random.
即便是我先开炮 结果也是随机的
Your system's reading inputs from multiple modems, right?
你们的系统从多个调制解调器读取输入 对吧
Duh. So in a given game cycle,
是啊 那么在一局游戏中
the token checks them one at a time to see who fired their tank.
令牌逐个检查 看谁的坦克开了火
We know this, man. Okay?
这我们知道 对吧
And if you're saying
如果你想说
whoever's fire command
令牌检查到时
happens to be next in line when the token sweeps it
恰好已发出开火命令的人
is awarded the kill,
便被识别为击杀成功
then you're right.
那你就说对了
Congratulations. But every user shares that hazard equally.
恭喜你 但所有玩家都冒着同样的风险
But it doesn't reflect who shot first. I mean, it's random.
但结果并不显示谁先开炮 结果是随机的
What's the point of playing a game if the outcome is random?
如果结果是随机的那玩游戏还有什么意义
Look, it doesn't matter, okay?
没关系的 好吗
I got a fix for ya.
我有办法
Aren't you just the hardware guy?
你不是搞硬件的吗
Well, I'm also degree-in-computer-science-from-Berkeley guy,
我还拥有伯克利大学计算机科学的学位
where Donna went,
那也是唐娜的学校
with honors and top grades that'd make your penis shrivel,
我的分数高得能让你们的老二蔫下去
so maybe if you shut up for a second, you could learn something.
所以如果你们能闭会儿嘴还能学到点东西
You time-stamp the input from each individual modem
给每个调制解调器的输入信息加上时间戳
and at the end of each complete token pass.
令牌检查完一圈后也加上时间戳
You put them in the correct time sequence before you execute them.
判定击杀前将它们按正确的时间顺序排列
That way, whoever shot first... -
这样一来 先开炮的人...
...wins.
就赢了
That's solid. That is not dumb.
厉害 太聪明了
We should, uh-- we should do that.
我们应该 我们应该这么办
Um, g-guys, find Donna.
兄弟们 找到唐娜
Someone tried to kidnap her kids.
有人要绑♥架♥她的孩子
Damn it, Stan.
该死 斯坦
Give me the phone.
让我接电♥话♥
It's, uh, Gordon Clark here.
我是戈登·克拉克
Yeah, I see.
我知道了
Actually, that was a friend of mine that I asked to--
其实那是我朋友 我让他...
yeah, we're supposed to call first.
是啊 我们应该先打个电♥话♥的
Well, I'm-- I'm sorry for the trouble, Principal Hawkins.
对不起给你们添麻烦了 霍金斯校长
Oh, no, no, no. I'll be right there.
不 不 不 我马上过去
Pizza deliveries for a week if not a single word.
连送一周披萨 只要不说出去
A month, plus soda.
一个月 再加汽水
I can take heat from my wife, I'd just prefer not to.
我可以挨我妻子的臭骂 我只是不想而已
Two months. Look, one month, okay?
两个月 一个月 行吗
Deal, you little rats.
成交 臭小子们
I mean, they don't want what's next or vision,
他们想要的不是未来或愿景
they want an Adam's apple.
他们要男人
Well, at least what we wore didn't matter.
至少我们的穿着无所谓
There's been some prankin' going on, sure.
是啊 他们在搞恶作剧
Cameron? What?
卡梅伦 什么事
You should see this.
来看看这个
They had a power fraz about an hour ago,
大概一个小时前电力出问题了
fried a connector or some such.
烧掉了一个连接器什么的
You might want to go take a look at that.
你还是去看看吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 好 嗯
It's exactly like our "Parallax," Except with better graphics.
跟我们的视差一模一样 但图像更好
I can see that. Where did you get this?
我也发现了 你从哪找到这个的
A friend of a friend copied it from his friend, free.
朋友的朋友从他朋友那儿拷贝的 免费
Some asshole ripped off "Parallax" And is just giving it away.
有个混♥蛋♥剽窃了视差 而且在免费传播
He hacked into our network? I don't look, here.
他黑了我们的网络吗 我不 让开
Who did this? Do we know?
这是谁干的 我们知道吗
Some dude. No one knows him,
某个家伙 没人认识他
but supposedly he signed it in the comments to his final subroutine.
但据说他在最后一个子程序代码的注释里签了名
Tom Rendon.
汤姆·兰顿
Okay, check the list. See if he's a subscriber.
好 查查名单 看他是不是用户
Rendon, T. Holy shit.
汤·兰顿 该死的
2123 Clarendon Street. He's even still logging on.
克莱兰顿路2123号♥ 他居然在线
Hey, Tom Rendon?
你是汤姆·兰顿吗
Who are you? Hey, we're the people whose game you stole.
你们是谁 你偷了我们的游戏
Oh, Mutiny.
穆特尼的人
Very cool. I was kind of hoping
太酷了 我正希望
it would find its way to you guys. What'd you think?
你们能发现呢 你们觉得怎么样
Mr. Rendon Tom.
兰顿先生 叫我汤姆
Mr. Rendon, we appreciate your business
兰顿先生 我们很感谢你过去
for the last 10 months, but you can't just copy our game
十个月的支持 但你不能偷我们的游戏
and expect to get away with it.
还指望不被发现
Well, I didn't just copy "Parallax,"
我没有直接剽窃视差
I made it a whole lot better,
而是改进了很多
and if I wanted to get away with it,
如果我想不被抓的话
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表