剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Anyways, the way those nitwits
而且 那些笨蛋
coded it made the problem even worse.
编的码让情况更糟了
Did they show you the delay?
他们给你看延迟问题了吗
Yeah, but that was because of Tom,
嗯 但那是因为汤姆
this user who hacked our system
是个用户 黑了我们的系统
who Cameron wound up hiring after he ripped off "Parallax."
他还剽窃了视差 结果卡梅伦还是雇了他
Sure, makes sense.
嗯 有道理
Good to know she's still insane.
很高兴她还是个疯子
Well, apparently, he had this breakthrough.
据说 他有突破发现
It's a software PBX
他搭建了一个专用交换机软件
that allows up to 50 users
最多可允许50名用户
to play on a single phone line.
用一根电♥话♥线玩
That would be huge. Yeah.
那太厉害了 是啊
I'm tempted to go back to that VC jerk
我有点想回去找那个风投的混♥蛋♥
and see if it'll change his mind, but I can't bring myself.
看看他是否愿意改主意 但我做不到
How many potential users are out there for Mutiny?
穆特尼有多少潜♥在♥用♥户♥
Now you sound like him. Gordon, there's no way to know.
你这话跟他一样 戈登 这无从知道啊
But isn't that critical? I mean, it'll affect your valuation
但这不是关键吗 这会影响
for the next round of financing.
你下轮融♥资♥的评估
Yeah, but there's no crystal ball.
是啊 但又不能预测未来
Yeah, no, but, Donna, maybe there is.
是啊 但是 唐娜 或许能呢
Look, you need a map of the existing network.
你需要现有用户网络的分布图
Mutiny only sees a subset at any given time,
穆特尼随时能看到子设备
but what if--
但是
what if anyone who could log on, legitimately or not,
如果所有可以登录的人 不管怎么登录
did it at the same time?
同时登录呢
How many people would that be?
那得有多少人啊
Gordon! Look, I gotta get started on this.
戈登 我这就得去研究了
Eat without me!
自己吃吧
You know, you can work here, but you cannot live here.
你可以在这里工作 但不能住这里
Yeah.
嗯
Your letters meant a lot to me.
你的信对我很重要
The last one you sent,
你寄的最后一封
you signed it Catherine.
你签的是凯瑟琳
Cameron was my dad's name.
卡梅伦是我爸的名字
I started using it after he died.
他死后我就开始用他的名字
And I used to write letters to him in Vietnam,
我以前会往越南给他写信
so I must've written that by mistake.
我肯定是手误了
Listen, Boz...
听我说 博斯
you can't just keep stuffing envelopes around here.
你不能随便把信放在这里
I mean, our books are a mess.
我们的账目一团乱
Accounts retrievable, that whole thing--
回收账款什么的
Oh, come on, you know it's "Receivable."
得了 你知道那叫"应收账款"
No, no, I don't know that.
不不 我不知道
Look, I suck at this.
这事我做不好
We need you to take a look at it, work some CEO magic.
我们需要你看看 发挥总裁的魔力
Plus we need help raising money.
而且我们还需要人帮忙筹钱
I mean, we'll get you an office, we'll get you your own corner--
我们会给你安排办公室 给你个拐角...
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
I just need some time to work some stuff out.
我就是需要点时间考虑清楚
Get my head straight.
理清思路
Boz. Oh, come on, as smart as you are,
博斯 得了 你虽然聪明
I think I know myself a little bit better than you do.
但我还是比你更了解自己
My God, it's beautiful, you lettin' me work here.
你能让我来这里工作真是好心
But I--
但是
I'm just ready for it, not yet.
我还没准备好呢
How long do you need?
你需要多久
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
Mr. Wheeler, this just came for you.
维勒先生 这是刚送来给您的
Was there a note?
有留言吗
Yes, sir. It was stuck inside.
是的 夹在里面的
Read it, Caroline, will you? Of course.
给我读读 卡罗琳 好的
It just says, "Thank you for the opportunity."
就写了"多谢给我机会"
It's not signed. I think it's a waffle iron.
没有签名 好像是华夫饼铛
I know who it's from.
我知道是谁送的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表