剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
**But you're gonna miss me when I'm gone*
*但我离开后你会想念我
**Well, the engineer said before he died*
*驾驶员死前说
**There are two more drinks that he'd like to try*
*还想再喝两杯
**But if you wanna ride it, gotta ride it like you find it*
*你若走岩岛线 得有点新鲜感
**Get your ticket at the station for the Rock Island Line*
*拿上票 走岩岛线
You're late.
你迟到了
Oh, what, I make all your other boyfriends hang fire?
怎么 我让你别的男朋友都久等了吗
They can wait.
让他们等
Hello?
喂
You're early. My scanner can't tell the difference
怎么早了 我的扫描仪分不清
between lower case Is and Ls.
小写的I和L
Do you know what every other word is?
你知道最多的词是什么吗
Oil. Oil?
油 油吗
Me, I've spent the past hour looking out the window.
我呢 已经盯着窗外无所事事一小时了
At least you have one.
至少你还有个窗户
Was moving here a mistake?
搬来这里是错误吗
Uh, probably.
也许吧
Oh, great. I'm gonna go pack tonight.
真好 那我今晚就收拾行李
Sara, it was a joke. We can't go back to Austin.
莎拉 我开玩笑的 我们不能回奥斯汀
Your father would flip.
你父亲一定会气疯的
No, I... I know, I know.
是 我知道
And, look, I love my dad, but screw him, you know?
我爱我父亲 但是管他呢
Oh, God, I can't believe I'm whining.
天哪 真不敢相信我在抱怨
I hate when I get like this.
我讨厌自己抱怨的样子
Let's have dinner.
我们一起吃个晚饭吧
A dinner party with other people.
邀上朋友办个晚宴
Evan and Alicia will drive up for a free meal, right?
有免费晚餐埃文和艾丽西娅一定愿意来
You could invite your friends from Dallas.
你也可以邀请你在达拉斯的朋友
Unless that makes you uncomfortable.
你不愿意就算了
No, that... um, that sounds like fun.
没有 会很好玩的
Let me get back to you.
再打给你
Is that a personal call?
你打的是私人电♥话♥吗
Love you.
我爱你
Is Jacob Wheeler in? Joe MacMillan.
雅各布·维勒在吗 我是乔·麦克米伦
Yes, I'd like to make an appointment.
我想做个预约
4:00? Absolutely, that works for me.
4点吗 可以 我没问题
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Give people a dial-up, they'll talk about anything...
只要能上网 人们什么都聊
politics, sports, Kathy Ireland,
政♥治♥ 体育 超模凯茜·爱尔兰
Billy Joel sucks...
比利·乔唱得烂
Hey, Billy has chops.
比利的歌♥挺好的
I started a discussion on Moog synthesizers.
我发起了一个关于穆格电子琴的讨论
It got 23 replies. Can I borrow a coder?
居然有2♥3♥条♥回复 我想借位程序员
We need to split Community into multiple forms.
我们得把社区分化
It's exploding. Yes, okay.
都快挤炸了 可以
Take Lev, please.
把莱夫带走吧
Hey, how many online? 306.
在线用户有多少 306
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
That's up, what, 50, week to week?
这是涨了多少 一周50吗
It's gonna be a bloodbath in "Tank Battle."
坦克大战要腥风血雨了
Well, that's the beautiful thing about our business model.
这就是我们商业模式的最大优点
Even the corpses pay to play.
人人都想玩一把
That PBX patch is holding.
交换机软件挺好用的
So we're above water.
我们算脱离困境了吧
Well, we're just not drowning so fast.
只是稍有改善而已
I picked up a new long-haul route.
我选了条新长距离航线
Oh, you did?
是吗
Where's the layover?
终点是哪啊
Tokyo. Ah, me "wrikey."
东京 啊呀呀
Tokyo.
东京啊
It's gonna put a serious hitch in these little hanky-panks.
我们这个小秘密恐怕要叫停了
I'll just stop by the house.
那我去找你就行了
I wouldn't.
我不建议你这么做
Well, what's this about, then?
那今天这是什么意思
This...
这是
is why I married you in the first place.
我当初嫁给你的原因
The man in 25B.
25B座位的男人
Going dark on me?
要拉下脸了吗
It's okay.
没关系
Well, I paid for that house.
房♥子是我付的钱
And now it's mine.
但现在是我的了
And I can do what I want with whom I want.
我想跟谁做什么都行
I understand that. I just don't want to feel
我理解 我只是不想觉得
that there's a broom at my heels.
我是被扫地出门了
The world didn't stop when you went to prison.
你在牢里的时候世界没有因此停滞
You ashamed of me, Ginnie?
你嫌弃我吗 靳妮
Not anymore.
现在不了
All right, well, I'll see you this weekend, then.
好吧 那周末见
I hope you're joking.
但愿你是在说笑
I just don't think the time's right.
我只是觉得那个时机不合适
Well, hold on, now. Is that why you showed up today?
慢着 你今天来就为了这个吗
To convince me not to go to Galveston?
说服我不要去加尔维斯顿
Honestly, I didn't think I'd have to.
说实话 我没觉得还得我说
We're not your satellites anymore,
我们都不再是你的卫星了
spinning around the big man.
绕着老大飞来飞去
It was a fun ride and a real hot show,
这一路走来很有趣 很精彩
but this one's not yours.
但这次主角不是你
Please don't come, John.
拜托别来 约翰
Promise you won't.
保证你不会来
Let me know.
回头告诉我
Love to Nancy and the kids.
向南希和孩子们代好
All right.
再见
Some people don't want to be saved.
有些人就是不想得到拯救
You know the most common last-second regret of suicides?
知道自杀者最常见的最后时刻遗憾是什么吗
People who jump off bridges but live?
那些跳桥但幸存的人
High school girlfriends.
高中时的女友
Faucet left on.
水龙头忘关了
Car running. Fridge open. Just loose ends.
车没停好 冰箱没关 未尽的事
Okay, let me have it.
好吧 有话直说
You're leaking data, data that can be used to
你在流失数据 那些数据能用来
increase yields, predict profits, reduce risk.
增加产量 预测收益 降低风险
I suggest folding data collection
我建议把数据的收集
and analytics into a single department...
和分♥析♥合并成一个部门
Sure, do it. I'm not done.
好啊 做吧 我还没说完
I am.
我说完了
Who's in charge down there?
下面谁负责
Uh, Eugene Bowdich.
尤金·鲍迪奇
Fire him. Scrap the whole department.
炒了他 把整个部门都废了
Build your own. It's the best way.
自己新建 这样最好
I'll let HR know.
我会跟人力资源说
I never thought you'd stay on the basement level,
没想到你愿意待在地下层
but if that's your goal...
但如果那就是你的目标
I just need a few days to prepare.
我还要几天来准备
Take 'em.
去吧
Joe?
乔
Seat opens up on a crowded train.
拥挤的火车上有了空位
It's okay to hesitate. Maybe you're the next stop.
犹豫一下也没关系 也许你下一站就到了
Maybe you're a good Samaritan.
也许你是个大善人
Or maybe you think you don't deserve it.
也许你觉得自己配不上
So, that's it. Thursday night, 8:00.
就是这样 周四晚8点
Hope you guys can make it. Talk soon.
希望你们能来 见面再谈
Okay, I just need to listen to it one more time.
我想再听一次
I'd love it if you could come by
我想邀请你们来
for a little dinner party with me and my fiancé.
跟我和我未婚妻共进晚餐
Fiancé? Am I hallucinating?
未婚妻 我幻听了吗
Okay, you first.
你先说
Okay, I'm picturing a perfume model.
我想是个香水模特
Dior... no, no, no, Halston.
迪奥 不 是候司顿
Tall, blonde... Well, duh.
高个 金发 必然的
No, no, no, no, no. After Cameron, he'd want a follower.
不 卡梅伦之后他肯定想要个追随者
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表