剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I might've, you know, not s-- not signed it.
就不会署名了
My point is you have to stop
我要说的是你必须停止这种行为
or we'll be forced to take legal action.
否则我们就不得不采取法律措施了
Oh, okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Well, I run IT at Chatham & Watkins downtown,
我在市中心的查坦-沃特金斯律所IT部工作
so I can help you find a good lawyer.
所以我能帮你们找个好律师
Oh, you think this is a joke?
你觉得我们在开玩笑吗
What, you think a couple of girls won't sue your ass into the ground?
你觉得两个姑娘不能告倒你吗
No.
不是
You won't sue me because then you're gonna make me mad
你们不会告我 因为那样我就会生气
and then I'm not gonna tell you how to make your game better.
就不会告诉你们怎么改进游戏
You guys wanna come in? We could have a couple beers. Okay.
你们想进来喝两杯吗 好了
I can lay everything out for you.
我可以把一切都说给你们听
Listen, you might think you made the game better,
听着 你或许觉得你改进了游戏
but we do games online.
但我们做的是线上游戏
Yes, six colors, that fluid scan,
六种颜色和液体监测仪一样的图像效果
it might work on a Commodore,
在康懋达上也许能行
but if you want to do it across phone I get it! I get it.
但如果要用电♥话♥线传输... 我懂
I get it. You don't want to use spaghetti code,
我懂 你们不想用结构凌乱的代码
you want to make more with less.
你们想要事倍功半
That's the real art of it.
这才是真正的艺术
Have you ever tried page flipping, dithering?
你们试过画面交换或抖色处理吗
No, I'm new to coding. Combined with antialiasing?
没 我是编程新手 配合反锯齿
Don't do it all on C. You'll also cut back on memory.
别全用C语言做 能节省内存
Beer offer still stands if you want that tutorial.
如果你们想听指导 还是可以来喝两杯的
Okay, look, just don't do it again, okay?
好吧 别再那么做了 好吗
Or we're gonna have a serious problem.
不然我们问题就大了
Yes, ma'ams. Mea culpa.
遵命 女士 我错了
I hereby cancel my subscription.
我特此取消订阅
Mm, I don't even want this anymore.
我都不想再吃这个了
Dudes, mother lode.
伙计们 挖到金矿了
It's to Cameron from Boz.
这是博斯寄给卡梅伦的
Bet it's the last one he sent from jail.
我猜这一定是他在监狱里寄的最后一封信
What are you gonna do with it? What do you think?
你要把它怎么办 你觉得呢
Boz went out for smokes.
博斯出去抽烟了
Wait, won't that ruin it?
等等 那样不会把信毁了吗
I can fix it.
我能修复
Did it to my sisters for 13 years.
13年来我都是这么看我姐妹的信的
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Come on.
快点
Nice.
太棒了
"Dear Cameron..."
"亲爱的卡梅伦
...I'll keep this short
我简单写两句
'cause I know or hope I'll see you soon.
因为我知道 我希望不久后就能见到你
More of the same with Johnson.
约翰逊的情况还是那样
I won't burden you again with that whole mess.
我不说那些烦心事给你添堵了
I'm just trying to put it behind me."
我只是在努力忘却这一切"
Cue appropriate butt sex joke.
这时候很适合讲菊花笑话
"I think about my wife, Cameron.
"我一直在想我妻子 卡梅伦
Ex-wife, I mean. And I think about my sons,
前妻 我还想到我儿子
if they'll know me when I get out
不知等我出狱他们是否还会认得我
and, God, if they'll want to.
是否还愿认我
That's what hurts the most.
这是最让我痛苦的
That's the real knife to my heart."
这是最戳我心的利刃"
Hey, uh, maybe we should stop. Why? It's too good.
还是别闹了 怎么了 多有意思
Yeah, man, let's just forget it.
是啊 别闹了
Go on.
继续念
Finish it.
念完了
Go on.
继续
"Was what I did worth it?
"我做的事值得吗
Honestly, I think so.
老实说 我觉得值得
Am I good in the eyes of God?
我在上帝的眼中还是好人吗
Maybe this is terrible, but I don't really care.
或许这很糟 但我并不在乎
It's me inside that matters, not Him, push come to shove.
说到底 是我的内心 而不是他更重要
Sorry to lay all this on you,
抱歉跟你说这些话
but you're all I got to talk to,
但我也只能跟你说说了
the light in this dark hole.
这黑洞之中的一抹亮光
Boz."
博斯"
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
We were just goofing off.
我们就是在胡闹
Get out of here. Go home.
滚出去 回家
This is where I live.
我住这里
Then go someplace I can't see you for a long time, okay?
那就滚远点 让我有一阵看不见你
You know, we really work well together.
我们合作真的很好
Maybe we should start another project.
或许我们该再启动一个项目
Maybe I could even fund it.
或许我可以出资
At least till it gets off the ground.
至少直到成型
You'd do that? Yeah, why not?
真的吗 是啊 为什么不呢
Man, that'd be sweet.
那就太好了
But I'm headed up to good old NorCal.
但我要去北加州了
But-- California?
加州吗
Do you have a job lined up?
你已经拿到工作了吗
Nope, just rolling the dice.
没有 只是去碰运气
Booked my ticket the day I got my pink slip at Cardiff.
被卡迪夫解雇那天我就订了机票
A lot of big dogs out there, Stanny.
外面有很多厉害的人物啊 斯坦
You know, eat or be eaten.
弱肉强食什么的
Yeah, well, good, 'cause I'm hungry.
那挺好 正好我饿了
Ruff, ruff, you other mutts.
其他人 小心了
Ah, you don't need a partner, Gordo.
你不需要搭档的 戈登
I'm sure whatever you dream up will be incredible.
不管你设计出什么 肯定都很棒
L-let's play another round.
我们再玩一局吧
I'm sure they've got it recoded by now.
他们现在应该已经重编码了
All right, on three. No cheating this time.
好了 数到三 这次别作弊了
All right, line 'em up. Ready?
各就位 预备
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Why the lag?
为什么延时了
That's weird.
好奇怪
Low user volume,
低用户数量
each on a dedicated line?
而且都用的专线
I mean, the delay should be imperceptible.
延迟应该几乎难以察觉
Nothing near this bad.
绝不会这么严重
I wouldn't pay for this crap.
这东西我可不会出钱买♥♥
The idiots must've messed it up.
那些白♥痴♥肯定给搞砸了
Now the game sucks even more.
这下游戏更差了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
I don't understand. The new time-stamp code
怎么回事 新时间戳代码
should only take an extra 100 milliseconds, tops.
应该至多只会增加100多毫秒
How many users we got online?
现在线上有多少用户
132.
132个
Uh, yeah, check again, dumbass.
再看一遍 二♥逼♥
I'm showing 80 live modems.
我这边看是80个在线调制解调器
Wait a second, hold it.
等等 慢着
There's code in here that we didn't write.
这里有不是我们写的代码
What? What's going on?
什么 怎么回事
Someone hacked into "Tank Battle."
有人黑入了坦克大战
They added bytes that let multiple users play on a single phone line.
写了让多个用户用一根电♥话♥线玩游戏的代码
This is awesome.
这太厉害了
Like a kid when he buys a movie ticket
就像一个孩子买♥♥了张电影票
and then passes it back to his friends.
然后又传给其他朋友
How many hacks are there like this?
出现了多少这样的情况
Here's one that's allowing 12 users on a single line.
这里有根线上有12个用户
12-- wait, what? How did this happen?
12 等等 什么 这怎么回事
Do you guys have back doors in your code?
你们的代码里有后门吗
Yeah, we always use some Did you tell anyone about them?
嗯 我们总... 你们跟别人说了吗
No, no, of course not.
当然没有了
Okay, look, look, just-- we'll delete the bytes.
好了 我们删除代码
No free rides. And then we'll talk about security.
不许一线多人 然后再考虑如何防护
Wait, wait, hold on.
等等
If the hacks are from a user, I think I can trace them.
如果是用户在黑我们 我应该能追踪到
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表