剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, you might have to salute somebody every once in a while,
虽然有时候你得向别人敬礼
but I--
但是...
it's better than buying a rickety old diesel boat
这总比买♥♥一艘会让你沉入海底的
that sinks you to the bottom of the ocean.
破烂柴油机船好
This is a reach, even for us.
这太勉强了 即使是对我们
Okay.
好吧
I rang the doorbell, but then I heard the music, so...
我按了门铃 但又听到了音乐
I see you're busy. I'll--
你看上去挺忙的 我...
No, no, I'm just trying out a steam-powered CPU.
不不 我只是在试用蒸汽驱动的CPU
Look, I know what this looks like--
听着 我知道这情景看上去怎样
like they parked the loony bird out back with his kiddy toys,
像是疯子和他的幼稚玩具被扔在后院
but I'll have you know that these aren't just toys.
但我告诉你 这些不仅仅是玩具
This is rail transport modeling.
这是个铁路运输模型
I got this back when I was at Cardiff.
我还在卡迪夫时买♥♥的
I just never got around to it.
只是一直抽不出时间摆弄
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I, uh-- I just came by
我只是过来
to give you something.
给你点东西
What is this, a prom?
这是什么 可编程只读存储器吗
It's from the one we reverse engineered.
是我们逆向工程的那台电脑上的
You saved this.
你还留着它
I've always kept it as kind of a private touchstone.
我一直把它当自己的试金石留着
Nice to have when times are tough.
在困难时期激励自己
Sounds stupid, but...
听上去有点傻 但是
It always kept me going.
它一直是我前进的动力
Maybe you should hold on to it.
或许你该留着它
Boy, it seems like yesterday, doesn't it?
那些事仿佛就在昨天 对吧
Yeah, it seems like forever ago.
是啊 简直恍如隔世
Look, I heard about what happened at Westgroup,
听着 我听说西方集团的事了
and if there's anything I can do to help...
如果我能帮上什么忙的话...
There may be a way to repair the mainframe.
主机也许有办法修好
After I blew up Mutiny,
搞砸了穆特尼之后
I tooled around with the Sonaris code,
我研究了索纳里斯的代码
tried to see if there was any way to reverse it.
想试试能否逆转其损害
You look good.
你看上去不错
I'm glad.
我很高兴
W-what about you and sara?
你和莎拉怎么样
Take care of yourself, gordon.
照顾好自己 戈登
There's a company off LBJ that's letting go of their 3081.
约翰逊城有家公♥司♥要出♥售♥3081主机
That sounds promising.
听上去不错
For a million bucks.
一百万
I knew he was crazy!
我就知道他是个疯子
So, Rendon walks back up to this girl and he goes,
兰顿走回那女孩面前 说道
"Look, you can unplug the jukebox again if you want to,
"你大可以再拔一次自动点唱机的插头
but I know that deep down inside
但我知道你内心深处
because everyone in this bar--
因为这酒吧里的每个人
No, in America, likes Tom Petty,
不 整个美国都爱汤姆·佩蒂
and it's only a matter of time before you realize that."
你意识到这点只是早晚的事"
Tom Rendon and the heartbreakers.
汤姆·兰顿和女人杀手啊
You should just call him.
你该给他打电♥话♥
Jesus.
天哪
The girls are down.
女儿都睡了
Oh, god, I am ready for this day to be over.
这一天终于要结束了
You know, Telenet wants to have a conference call
远程网想开个电♥话♥会议
to discuss the rate hike.
讨论一下涨价事宜
It never ends.
真没个完
Have you read this?
你读这个了吗
Upwards of six million in damage
超过六百万的损失
and they actually refer to Sonaris by name.
而且还提到了索纳里斯的名字
Did you take your medicine?
你吃了药吗
Yes, Nurse Ratched.
是 冷血护士[《飞越疯人院》护士长]
Westgroup's cover story
西方集团对外的说法是
is that some network assessment software went awry.
有个网络安全评估软件出问题了
I always hoped one of my inventions would go down in history.
我一直希望我有个发明能名留青史
I just never knew it was gonna be a goddamn computer virus.
只是没料到会是个电脑病毒
Let's talk about something else, huh?
我们能谈谈别的吗
Joe stopped by today.
乔今天来过
I didn't mean Joe.
我不是说乔
He looked like hell.
他看上去糟透了
I don't think he's doing well.
我觉得他过得好像不太好
I'm sorry to hear that.
那我很遗憾
You know, he stopped by to give me the prom chip
他来是为了把我们逆向工程的
from the IBM we reverse engineered.
IBM机可编程只读存储器芯片给我
He had saved it.
他一直留着呢
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他那样
I feel like he could do something...something desperate.
我觉得他会做什么 孤注一掷的事
All because of what Cameron did to him.
就因为卡梅伦对他做的事
Doesn't that disgust you?
你不觉得恶心吗
I mean, even just a little bit?
哪怕就一点点
You know, I don't think it's a good idea
我觉得你这么激动
for you to get so worked up like this.
可没什么好处
You know what the doctor said.
你清楚医嘱的
She destroyed his entire life,
她毁了他的整个生活
and for what, because he tried to help her?
为什么 因为他试图帮她吗
Well, it sounds like you're just
听上去你只相信
going with Joe's version of events, then.
乔那个版本的故事是吧
Because I think he's telling the truth.
因为我觉得他说的是真话
Do you remember what kind of a partner he is?
你还记得他是个什么样的合伙人吗
When you were in business with him last year,
你去年和他合作的时候
all the things that you accused him of?
你说他做的那些事呢
But this is different. Why?
但这不一样 为什么
Why is it different now?
为什么现在不一样了
Now suddenly when I experience the exact same thing you do,
当我经历了和你相同的事
Joe is a nice guy? Why is he the victim?
乔就突然是好人了吗 为什么他是受害者
Joe might not be the most trustworthy person in the world,
乔也许不是这世界上最值得信任的人
but what Cameron did to him is the most...
但卡梅伦对他做的事是最...
We did it.
是我们做的
Giving him the virus--
给他那个病毒
It was our idea, Cameron's and mine.
是我们的主意 卡梅伦和我的
You knew he was leaving Westgroup.
你知道他当时要离开西方集团了
I told you that. Yeah.
我告诉你了 对
Why would he have anything to do with WestNet?
他怎么会和西方网络有任何关系呢
He already had one foot in California.
他一只脚都踏进加州了
The truth is, it doesn't matter.
事实是 这不重要
What do you mean it... He's toxic.
你什么意思 他不是好东西
You know that as well as I do.
你和我一样清楚这点
What? Last month when you were so worried
什么 上个月你还那么担心
that someone was stealing your idea,
有人剽窃了你的创意
well, that actually happened to me.
这事真的发生在我身上了
It wasn't just in my head. Who are you?
而且不是我的想象 你是谁啊
It's like I don't even know you anymore.
我简直都不认识你了
I mean, this entire year Who am I?
这整整一年来 我是谁
You kept a serious illness from me for nearly two months.
你得了重病居然瞒了我近两个月
Frankly, I don't know how
说真的 我都不知道
honest you're being with yourself about it
在这事上你对自己又有多诚实
considering how out of control you've been.
因为这些日子来你简直都失控了
I am doing my best to deal with this, okay? Oh, yeah.
我已经尽力在应对了 是吗
I'm taking the pills, I'm going to group.
我在吃药 参加互助会
Which you think is a joke. I'm doing the
你根本就把互助会当玩笑 我已经
What? I saw you there making fun of it.
什么 我看到你拿它开玩笑来着
You were not even trying.
你根本就没有认真做
So you're spying on me in therapy?
连心理治疗你都监视我吗
Unbelievable, Donna.
真难以置信 唐娜
Yeah, because you keep things from me.
没错 因为你有事瞒我
Well, it sounds like to me we're keeping things from each other.
我觉得现在是我们都有事瞒着对方
Well, while we're on the topic of secrets...
既然说到了秘密
I would like to know what happened in California.
那我问你在加州发生了什么事
Joanie told me that you and Henry got in a shouting match
琼妮跟我说你和亨利大吵了一架
that was apparently so bad you had to take the girls to a motel.
严重到你得带着女儿们去旅馆住
Why would you not tell me that?
你为什么不告诉我
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表