剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I thought we were going in character, spy and sentry.
我们不是说要玩角色扮演吗 间谍和哨兵
Uh, yeah, we talked about it, but I didn't--
我们是讨论过 但我不...
Seriously? Now I look weird.
不是吧你 这下我傻帽了
Well, are you comin'?
那你来吗
I'm-- uh, yeah. I'm gonna do some work and finish up,
我要去做点事 收个尾
but I'll be out in a minute.
一会儿就出来
Okay. You look good.
好吧 你看上去很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
It's all standard except for the custom cabinets.
除了主机箱都是标准的
Connect the PBXs to the SNA inputs on the 3090, okay?
交换机连接到3090型服务器的系统网络接口
It's all here,
都在这里
But you can give 'em my number if need be.
但如有必要你可以把我的号♥码给他们
Mm, back it up a little bit.
别这么快
I need you to walk him through what we've done.
我需要你跟他讲讲我们所做的一切
I don't have time for that.
我没这个时间
Just give him this, tell him what I told you,
给他这个就行 告诉他我跟你说的话
He'll understand, all right?
他会明白的 好吗
Okay.
好
Everything all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm good.
嗯 我很好
How are you? How's, uh--?
你呢 还有
Sara. She's great.
莎拉 她很好
Good.
好
We got married.
我们结婚了
What?
什么
Yeah, we spent the past couple weeks
没错 我们这几周
in California on our honeymoon.
都在加州度蜜月
No kiddin'.
真的吗
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
See you later, Joe.
回头见 乔
Yeah.
嗯
Think we're movin' out there, to California,
我们要搬去加州
so we'll be leaving.
所以我们要走了
So this might be a good-bye for a while.
也许一时半会儿见不到了
Well, hey.
那么
Best of luck.
祝你好运
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Have we landed on the moon? Of course not.
我们登陆月球了吗 当然没有
I mean, you guys have seen "Last Starfighter," right?
你们看过《最后的星球斗士》吧
They can do anything with special effects these days,
现在一切都能用特效做出来
And who has access to that technology first?
但谁最先拿到那种技术的呢
Hollywood?
是好莱坞吗
I don't think so.
不是吧
James, how are ya?
詹姆斯 你好吗
Okay, so, this is Mutiny.
那么这就是穆特尼了
Yeah, this is it.
对 就是这里
Come on, let me show you around.
来 我带你四处转转
Hey, Bodie.
博迪
This is my son James.
这是我儿子詹姆斯
Weird.
真奇怪啊
Nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴
Boz has a son.
博斯竟然有个儿子
Come on.
走吧
You know, I tell you, James.
詹姆斯 我跟你说
It may not look like much, but these kids are brilliant.
也许看不出来 但这些孩子都聪明绝顶
You would not believe.
你不会相信的
What are you doing? Why aren't you outside?
你在干吗呢 为什么不出去
Uh, I'm just finishing up the game. I'll be out in a minute.
我只是在给游戏收尾 马上就出去
The game is done. Come on.
游戏已经完成了 快点
This is your company.
这可是你的公♥司♥
Well, I guess it was stupid to think I talked you out of it.
看来以为能说服你别那么做真是太傻了
Oh, come on. I'm protecting our work.
别这样 我在保护我们的作品
Do you have any respect for me?
你对我有一丁点尊重吗
I respect the shit out of you.
我十分尊重你
You don't value my opinion--
你不尊重我的想法
Never mind. No, Tom. What?
算了 不 汤姆 怎么了
Come on, everyone is pissed at me in this house
快说啊 这里人人都生我气
and no one's saying anything.
但又没人肯说出来
It's driving me crazy. What is it?
快把我逼疯了 究竟怎么了
Okay, it pisses me off that I told you that I wanted to sell,
好吧 让我生气的是 我说想卖♥♥掉
and then Joe tells you that you shouldn't... Oh, god.
可后来乔告诉你不该卖♥♥ 我的天
...And that you listened to him. You want to sell?
而你听从了他的意见 你想卖♥♥掉
Tom, they were gonna ruin this company! It's not about
汤姆 他们想毁了我们 不是为了那个
No, it's not about the sale. It's about you and me.
不是卖♥♥不卖♥♥的问题 而是关于你和我
Fine, you know what? Just break up with me
好吧 你听好了 如果你想分手
if you're gonna break up with me and we can--
那就分手好了 我们也能...
I'm not gonna break up with you. I'm just--
我不想和你分手 我只是...
I'm just mad at you, okay?
我是生你的气 你懂吗
And I can be mad at you, right?
我可以生你的气吧
So, what, you wanna quit? No, I don't want to quit.
你什么意思 想辞职吗 不 我不想辞职
I love you. Why would I quit?
我爱你 我为什么要辞职
Have you ever had a disagreement before?
你以前没和人有过不同意见吗
We're just talking. People talk.
我们不过是在谈谈 是人都谈话
They fight. They argue.
人们还打架 还争论
It happens every single day.
这是常有的事
You love me?
你爱我
What? N-no-- now you're putting words in my mouth.
什么 不 你这是乱说
No. You said those words.
不 你刚刚说了
Hey, there she is, the big boss, Cameron.
就是这位 卡梅伦老板
This is my son James.
这是我儿子詹姆斯
Hello?
喂
Hey, hey, sweetie. How's camp?
小宝贝 露营怎么样
Oh, yeah? What'd you make?
是吗 你做了什么
A rocking horse? All by yourself?
摇摆木马 你一个人做的吗
Did you paint it?
上色了吗
Purple?
紫色
Son of a bitch.
兔崽子
No, sorry, sweetheart. Not you.
抱歉 亲爱的 不是说你
That all sounds great, sweetie.
听起来很棒嘛 亲爱的
Look, dad's gotta go, okay?
爸爸得挂了 好吗
Will you call me tomorrow?
你明天打给我好吗
Okay. Okay, I love you.
好的 好的 我爱你
Yeah, Gordon Clark's got a unique mind.
是啊 戈登·克拉克的想法真是与众不同
Clearly. This is pretty cool. Yeah.
是啊 这个想法不错 是啊
Yeah, if you're gonna switch over to a more conventional setup,
如果你要改成更传统的布局
maybe it'd be best if I stuck around for a few days
那我最好还是再留几天
to help troubleshoot with you.
帮你检查故障吧
You got bigger fish to fry.
你还有更重要的事要做
California's calling, right?
加州在召唤呢 对吧
Yeah.
对啊
You should definitely bring on a hardware specialist.
你真的该找个硬件专家来
The expansion's gonna require lots of expertise in that area.
扩容工作会需要这方面的丰富经验
I got it from here. It's my problem to worry about.
后面的事就让我来操心吧
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Lev?
莱夫
Lev, you made it! Hey, guys.
莱夫 你来了 大家好啊
Yoyo! That's funny.
悠悠球 真逗
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I wasn't about to miss this. I know.
我可不想错过 我知道
Wanted to see what these freaks were like in person.
我想看看这些怪人本尊是什么样
It's really good to see you.
见到你真好
Lev! You look so fragile.
莱夫 你看起来好虚弱
I want to hug you, but--
我想抱抱你 可是...
Just be careful, Bodie.
轻点就行 博迪
Heard the new game was pretty cool.
听说新游戏很棒
Decided to check it out.
就想来看看
Yeah, I think you'll dig it.
是啊 我觉得你会喜欢的
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Cameron? Yeah.
卡梅伦 怎么了
Hey, we're all here now.
大家都到了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表