剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You can handle this. It's just six rooms.
你可以搞定的 只有6个聊天室
18.
18个
You really do tune me out.
你真是没听我说话
Come on, how did that happen?
不会吧 怎么会这样
You told me any time there's a lot of chatter on a subject
你说如果有许多人在聊同一主题
to create a new room for those users.
就为那些用户创建一个新聊天室
This is really incredible, Lev.
这真是难以置信 莱夫
I just finished creating a new room
我刚创建完一个新聊天室
and now a bunch of bird feeder enthusiasts
现在有一群喂鸟器爱好者
have hijacked the Catty Cathys to discuss using cat litter
挤在猫奴聊天室里讨论把猫砂
in the bottom of bird feeders. Let me see, let me see.
放在喂鸟器底端 让我看看
So now the Catty Cathys are pissed off
结果现在猫奴聊天室的用户很生气
because they can't follow their urine odor removal thread,
因为他们不能继续聊去尿味的话题了
which pisses me off because I hate cats and Chatty Cathys.
这让我很恼火 因为我讨厌猫和这群话唠
We have users coming into our rooms just to complain?
我们有用户进聊天室只为了发牢骚吗
Do we have people signing up just for Community?
我们有没有只为社区而注册的用户呢
Not a whole lot of overlap.
重叠区为零
Now can we please ask Cameron for another body?
我们能问卡梅伦再要个社区管♥理♥员♥吗
When we get up to 30 rooms, you let me know.
等有30个聊天室了告诉我
We already sent out mailers
我们已经寄出了
with instructions on reinstalling the software.
有软件重装说明的邮件广♥告♥
They're still cancelling. Well, of course they are.
但他们还在取消订阅 当然了
You just gave your girlfriend the clap.
你把淋病传给女朋友了
You think sendin' out mailers is gonna fix that?
你觉得几封邮件就能弥补吗
You gotta send her flowers, not penicillin.
你得送花 青霉素可没用
What do you suggest we do?
那你说怎么办
First of all, your image needs rehabilitation.
首先 你们需要修复公♥司♥形象
I noticed an invoice here
我看到有张发♥票♥
for prepaid ad space in "Byte Magazine."
是《字节》杂♥志♥的预付广♥告♥位
Look, use this to change the story.
利用广♥告♥来改变形象
That sounds great, but we can't afford an ad agency right now.
听起来不错 但我们雇不起广♥告♥公♥司♥
No, you don't need one.
不 你们不需要广♥告♥公♥司♥
Two words in bold black lettering-- we're hiring.
就两个大号♥黑体字 招聘
Folks see that, they think you're cooking on the front burner.
看到这个 人们会觉得你们现在风生水起
Look, and a little splash of color would be nice in there somewhere.
再加上点色彩 也许会更好
Draw the eye, won't break the bank.
吸引目光 也不会花很多钱
Yeah, maybe a photo of our staff at work.
嗯 可以贴张员工工作照
Yeah, that'll really pop.
那绝对显眼
What, Bodie and Wonderboy hunched over their keyboards?
博迪和神童趴在键盘上埋头苦干
Yeah, or it'll remind people
也许能让人们想到
of Steve Jobs starting Apple in his garage.
史蒂夫·乔布斯在车♥库♥创办苹果的事呢
People can't seem to get enough of that old chestnut.
这事总是能引起人们的兴趣
No more cold calls. You've got to go door-to-door.
不能再电♥话♥推销了 你得挨家挨户上门谈
Boz, we don't have the manpower. Just go after the whales.
博斯 没那么多人手 冲大鱼下手
Your whales, your top dogs.
大鱼 最大的客户
Those 10 names that I highlighted here,
我标出来的这十个名字
these are your biggest spenders.
是你们最大的买♥♥家
Start with them.
就从他们入手
Uh, okay, I guess we could send Lev out.
好吧 我想可以派莱夫去
He k-kind of passes for normal.
他看起来比较正常
Oh, no, no, I need Lev for Community.
不行 我需要莱夫帮我做社区呢
Why? We're up to almost 20 rooms.
为什么 我们有近20个聊天室了
What? That's huge. I know,
什么 好多 是啊
that's a little bit of good news, right?
这算是个好消息吧
W-when did that happen?
什么时候的事
Just this morning. He showed me--
就今早上 他给我看了...
Ladies, this is where you say,
女士们 现在你们该说
"Could you please do this for us, Bosworth?
"你能帮我们办这件事吗 博斯沃思
"You are an unbelievable salesman."
你可是个传奇推销员呢"
And I say, "No, that chapter in my life is closed."
我说 "不 那已经是过去的我了"
And then you say, "Please do us this favor?"
你们说 "拜托 就帮我们这一次吧"
And I say, "No, I cannot."
我说 "不 我不能"
And then it goes back and forth like that a couple more times
我们就这样你来我往几次
and I say yes.
然后我再答应
Thanks.
谢谢
I can take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
What am I supposed to write on the work order?
这要怎么往工作订单上写
What work order?
需要写吗
What's going on? Why am I the only one pitching today, guys?
怎么了 今天怎么只有我说啊
Come on, sky's the limit. Whatever-- whatever comes to mind.
天高任我行 不管什么想法都行
Come on, guys, let's get serious.
各位 认真点
There's shares on the line here.
免得丢了股权
Yeah.
来吧
Uh, we could do our version of "Bard's Tale,"
我们可以模仿《冰城传奇》出个游戏
but the players try to free a princess
设定玩家要救的公主
who's actually a Hobbit in disguise.
其实是霍比特人乔装的
Okay, I think we need to go bigger.
好吧 我觉得我们应该放宽思路
Uh, maybe I'm not explaining it very well.
也许是我没说清楚
You see, the players, um--
就是 玩家们...
What if we create a shooter game
不如我们设计一款射击游戏
that's totally immersive?
要完全拟真的
That shows the player's perspective of his surroundings.
从玩家的视角展现周围环境
And you want to try to do this online? Yeah. What?
你想在线上这么做 对 怎么了
I mean, I know we're more limited in the kind of graphics we can do,
我清楚我们目前能达到的图像效果有限
but if we pulled it off, it would be amazing.
但如果做成了 肯定很棒
Uh, what's a good enemy? And no tanks or aliens.
设置什么样的敌人 不要坦克外星人
We need something fresh.
来些新点子
Morning. Sorry, I got held up.
早上好 抱歉来晚了
Okay, leave a little earlier.
你还可以提前下班
Okay, I... I got it. Yeah.
有了 说
Find and kill E.T. before he eats your Reese's Pieces.
赶在ET吃你的锐滋豆前找到并杀了它
No!
不行
Bodie, that's, like, the worst.
博迪 太差劲了
Okay, let's stop while we're stuck
想不出来就散会吧
and then we can pick up again tomorrow.
明天再讨论
Good?
好吧
Well, that was...
那个简直
Bodie, it was a bad idea.
博迪 这主意糟透了
He will eat candy. You cannot kill E.T.
他想吃糖果就随他 怎么能杀ET
It's just some Reese's Pieces.
只是锐滋豆啊
Sorry, would you be more comfortable in one of the bedrooms?
要不你也住进来 会不会好点
No, no, I'm good. I just need to fuel up.
不用 我很好 补充点能量就好
What's going on with you? Nothing.
你怎么了 没事
I just-- I slept through my alarm
就是睡过头了
and I guess I'm just really tired.
可能真的太累了
Okay, we're all really tired.
我们都很累
Just because you're not getting paid anymore
不能因为没工资拿了
doesn't mean you can show up late for work.
就上班迟到
It's bad for morale. It won't happen again.
影响士气 不会再犯了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
I didn't see you there.
我都没看到你
You been waiting long? Just got here.
等很久了吗 才到
Oh, I was out doing my miles.
我刚在跑步
Did-- did nine miles.
跑了9英里
You want a smoothie? I'm making one for myself.
来杯冰沙吗 我自己也要弄一杯喝
Sure. When did you start drinking smoothies?
好 你什么时候开始喝冰沙了
Hold on, let me get closer.
稍等 我走近点
I wasn't kidding there when I told you
之前说要健康生活
I was getting back into shape.
我可没开玩笑
You know, 1985's my year, man.
1985对我是重要的一年
I'm eating better, I'm exercising.
饮食均衡 勤加锻炼
You know, I haven't jogged regularly since,
我好久没长♥期♥慢跑了
I mean, I don't even know.
都记不得有多久了
Adidas came out with that track suit.
阿迪达斯推出了这套田径服
Exactly. It's already paying off, too.
是啊 已经值了
Doctor called yesterday, said that my blood work's good.
昨天医生来电说 我的血液检查结果很好
Said I've got the body of a 25-year-old.
身体状态就像25岁的人一样
All right.
好了
I programmed the remote
我编程了这个遥控装置
to turn on all the electrical appliances in the house.
可以打开家里所有电器
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表