剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
What? No, just tell me, okay?
什么 别装 告诉我
You stole money out of my pocket
你从我兜里偷了钱
by getting 12 modems to share a single phone line.
你让12个调制解调器共用一根电♥话♥线
You owe me how you did it.
你理应告诉我你怎么做到的
I built a PBX in software,
我建了个专用交换机软件
my own private branch exchange.
我自己的用户交换机
And 12 is nothing.
12个根本不算什么
I'm working on three times that.
我在努力达到3倍的量
If Mutiny could do that,
如果穆特尼变成那样
it would make our overhead per user that many times smaller.
单个用户的收费就会减这么多倍
You do that in your head?
你心算的吗
You want to know what I think?
你想知道我怎么想的吗
If it doesn't take too long
别说太长
'cause I really don't want to burn my chicken.
我不想把鸡烤糊了
You're good at this. I mean, you could be hacking into anyone.
你很厉害 你可以随便黑任何人
But are you?
但你没有
CompuServe? GEnie?
计算机服务 通用电气信息交换网络
I don't think so.
你没动他们
I mean, I think you're only
我认为你只在
cloning our games and hacking our network.
克隆我们的游戏 黑我们的网络
So either you spend all your time hating us
所以你要么是成天恨我们
or you really love what we do.
要么就是真心欣赏我们的工作
Who says it takes that much time? I do.
谁说这事那么耗时了 我说
I checked our top-10 users
我查了上月
last month based on hours spent online.
在线时长最长的10名用户
You were number four.
你是第四
I could set up a software PBX for you.
我可以为你建个专用交换机软件
Hell, I could set up 50.
50个都没问题
Are you asking for a job?
你是在让我给你份工作吗
No, no. I like my job.
不 我喜欢我的工作
I do. It pays well, the hours are good.
真的 拿钱不少 又不累
I work on games in my spare time.
我闲暇时间可以研究游戏
Okay, just because you ripped off "Parallax"
好了 你剽窃了视差
does not make you a game designer.
不代表你就是游戏设计师了
There's still the actual concept,
还需要概念设计
the original invention.
原创发明
You know, not just sprinkling fairy dust
不是往别人创造的东西上
on what somebody else has created.
撒仙尘
Since I don't want the job, can I not have the lecture as well?
既然我不想应聘工作 能别教训我吗
Okay? Give me a call if you want that PBX.
如果你需要那个专用交换机打给我
Okay.
好吧
I talked to three different lawyers today.
我今天找了三个律师
They said the worst thing we could do
他们说最不能做的
is go confront Rendon ourselves,
就是自己去找兰顿
so I hope you didn't do anything stupid.
希望你没干什么蠢事
He's hacking us to get our attention.
他入侵我们是为了吸引我们的注意
And I think he's the real deal.
我觉得他真的很厉害
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会说这话
but I think we should hire him.
但我觉得我们该雇佣他
He's interested. He gave me his resume,
他也有意 他给了我他的简历
but I wanted to talk to you first, so...
但我想先跟你商量
You already hired him, didn't you?
你已经雇了他 是吗
Great. I spent the entire afternoon planning our legal strategy.
太好了 我整个下午都在计划法律策略
What an efficient use of resources.
真是不浪费资源啊
What did you offer him?
你给他开了多少钱
$25,000.
2.5万
Make it 20. He'll take it.
改成两万 他会接受的
I called the law office where he works.
我打给了他工作的律所
Once I told them what he was up to, they threw him under the bus.
我一说出他做了什么 他们就忙不迭地骂他
His last two performance reviews have been awful.
他上两次绩效评估很差
They were gonna fire him anyway and he knows it.
他们本就打算开除他 他也知道
And if you want to pay him more, you can give him my salary.
你如果想多给他钱 就把我的工资给他吧
Because if you keep making unilateral decisions like this,
因为如果你总这么单方面做决定
I will not be sticking around, okay?
我就不会留下了
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
And thank you.
谢谢
Hello? Hey, how was your day?
喂 你今天过得怎么样
Oh, no, no, no. You first.
不不不 你先说
How was your day at the office, honey?
今天在办公室过得如何啊 亲爱的
Good, we're computerizing records,
挺好的 我们在计算机化记录
getting everything archived.
把一切录入档案
And?
还有呢
And, well, sometimes
有时候
I get to use the microfiche machine.
我还能使用微缩胶片机
Not to be sneezed at.
不可小瞧哦
You, uh, need approval.
还需要人批准才行呢
All right, this is my fault.
好吧 这是我的错
Oh, come on. Of course it isn't.
得了 当然不是
Yeah, he's punishing you for Peter.
他在为彼得惩罚你
What do you mean?
什么意思
Peter-- he hooked my father,
彼得 他骗了我父亲
got him deep on a few deals.
让他加入几桩交易
One in Zurich and this other thing.
一个在苏黎世 还有别的
But nothing ever materialized. The deals weren't real.
但全都是虚的 交易都是假的
All told, my father lost a few million.
最后 我父亲损失了几百万
And this all happened right before we got divorced.
这都是我们离婚前不久发生的
My father let his guard down because of me,
我父亲因为我而没有提防
and Peter never paid him back a penny.
彼得也没还他钱
How come you never told me that?
你怎么没跟我说过
Because I--
因为
I hate myself for it, you know?
我为此责怪自己
I-- I didn't want you to see me as a victim
我不希望你视我为受害者
or an idiot.
或是白♥痴♥
But, you know, I'm gonna-- I'm calling my father right now.
但我这就给我父亲打电♥话♥
He has no right to do this to you.
他无权这么对你
No, Sara, wait.
不 莎拉 慢着
I've been stewing about this all day.
我一整天都为此闷闷不乐
I thought there had to be some reason.
我心想这肯定是有原因的
Well, now it's clear-- your dad is testing me.
现在清楚了 你父亲在试探我
He wants to take my measure.
他想看看我的斤两
And after what you just told me, if you were my daughter,
就凭你刚刚跟我说的 如果你是我女儿
I would do the same thing.
我也会这么做
Yeah, but it's stupid. It's a waste.
但这太扯淡了 根本浪费时间
You know, I'm not gonna let you just--
我不会让你...
I won't, don't worry.
我不会的 别担心
I'm a big boy. I'm learning a lot.
我是大人了 我也在吸取教训
So we can just let this breathe a sec.
我们让这事先缓缓
Yeah?
好吗
Okay.
好
Uh, one more thing.
还有件事
With what I'm getting paid,
就凭我的工资
a two-bedroom in North Park's not gonna happen.
别想在北公园租双卧公♥寓♥了
I don't care. I mean...
我不在乎
we could pitch a tent.
我们可以支帐篷啊
I'll see you at home.
回家见
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah, me, too.
我也爱你
Should I call 'em?
要叫她们吗
I'm really excited for you guys to taste this.
我很期待让你们尝尝这个
I saw the takeout containers in the trash, Gordon.
我在垃圾箱里看到外卖♥♥盒子了 戈登
Just testing.
就考你眼力呢
You like Sal's cacciatore, right?
你喜欢索尔餐厅的焖菜 是吧
Hey, at least your obsession with "Tank Battle" paid off.
至少你对坦克大战的痴迷有所成效
My coder monkeys said you came by,
我的程序猿们说你去过
that your time-stamp fix was genius.
还说你的时间戳补丁很天才
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊
I took a little break from work, so...
我就是工作时休息了一下
Oh, sure, you did, sexy beard.
当然了 胡子帅哥
Our log says you were online for nine hours.
我们的记录显示你在线9小时呢
Hmm, well, I must've left it on.
我肯定是忘关了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表