剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Whoa, Gordon, what do you want?
戈登 你想干什么
Hey, where's Donna? Okay, Gordon,
唐娜呢 戈登
I think you need to back off for a little bit.
你还是先离她远点吧
Damn it, this has nothing to do with you.
该死 这跟你无关
Gordon, I want you out of my house.
戈登 我要你离开我家
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
What the heck is going on? Is she here?
怎么回事啊 她在这儿吗
Who? Oh, christ, I thought she was with you.
谁啊 天呐 我以为她在你这儿
Gordon, what are you talking about?
戈登 你说什么呢
I can't find Joanie. She's not at the house.
我找不到琼妮了 她不在家
She's not at your parents' house.
也不在你♥爸♥妈家
Haley said she ran away. Okay...
海莉说她出走了 好吧
You haven't seen her at all?
你没见着她吗
Sometimes she rides bikes with Heather after school.
有时候她放学后跟海瑟一起骑自行车
Okay, well, just let me know. Thanks.
好吧 有消息告诉我 谢谢
Did you... I didn't see her on Marion
你... 玛莉安街上没有
and I went all the way to belt line.
我一直开到了环形线那边
Oh, what about the, um... She's not in the culdesac
那还有... 她不在死巷里
and she's not down by the creek either.
也不在小溪边
Okay, so, uh, her backpack is gone,
她的背包不见了
her lunch box is gone, her sleeping bag...
她的午餐盒也不见了 睡袋...
Donna, I need you to know that I didn't...
唐娜 我要你知道我没有...
Look, this wasn't me. I didn't...
这不怪我 我没有...
God damn it, I didn't lose her.
该死的 我没把她弄丢
Haley said that she ran away, okay?
海莉说她是自己出走了
Donna, I need you to know that this wasn't me.
唐娜 我需要你知道这不是我♥干♥的
Mommy, daddy, look.
妈妈 爸爸 看啊
What is that? It's our camping lantern.
那是什么 我们的宿营灯
I had to leave.
我必须离开
I told a secret.
我说出了秘密
And it made you not in love anymore.
结果导致你们不相爱了
Hey, hey, listen.
听我说
Your mom and I may get into an argument sometimes, okay?
你妈妈和我有时候可能会吵架
But it's never because of you, okay?
但那绝不会是因为你
Are you gonna get divorced?
你们会离婚吗
Mommy and daddy love each other very much.
妈妈和爸爸很相爱
But there are some things that we need to talk about.
但有些事我们需要谈谈
So why don't you go up to the house,
所以你回家里去吧
give your sister a big old hug,
好好抱抱你妹妹
and you two can pick out
然后一起选好
what kind of pizza to get for dinner, okay?
我们晚餐吃的披萨 好吗
Good girl.
乖
Come here.
过来
I don't want to be the woman
我不想做那种
that leaves her husband when he's sick,
抛弃患了病的丈夫的女人
but that doesn't mean I won't.
但那不代表我就不会那么做
I thought a lot about what you said and I think you're right.
我想了你说的话 我觉得你说得对
This marriage isn't working,
我们的婚姻有问题
so we need to do what's best for the kids and what's best for us.
所以我们得做对孩子 对我们自己最好的事
So here are my terms.
这是我的要求
You're gonna write a check.
你要写一张支票
It's gonna be for almost as much money as we have,
金额几乎是我们所有的钱
and we're gonna use it to buy a 3033 mainframe.
我们要用这张支票买♥♥一台3033主机
Not only that, you are gonna help me fix it up
不仅如此 你还得帮我修好它
and get it running again.
让它再次运行起来
The mainframe is in Daly City,
主机在戴利城
so, yes, you are going to move to California.
所以 没错 你要搬去加州
We all are.
我们都要去
That is what it costs to fix our marriage.
这就是修复我们婚姻的代价
So what is this, extortion?
这算什么 敲诈吗
No, it's an investment.
不 这是投资
Not just in a mainframe, but in something that you believe in
不仅是投资主机 也是投资一件你相信
or something I thought you believed in
或者说是我以为你相信的事
before you did what you did.
至少在你做出那种事之前
Look, I know it was wrong and I'm sorry.
我知道我那样不对 我也很抱歉
I told you it was a mistake.
我说了 那是个错误
No, I can't... I don't want to talk about that.
不 我现在不想谈那个
Cameron is going to offer you a job at Mutiny
卡梅伦会在穆特尼给你份工作
and you are gonna take it.
你要接受它
You want me to work at Mutiny?
你要我去穆特尼工作
No, I want you to work with me.
不 我希望你配合我
And this taking turns,
我们这样轮流
this one person holding the kite strings
一个人拽着风筝线
while the other person is off chasing something,
另一个去追逐梦想的方式
that isn't working.
这是行不通的
You really think that
你真觉得
moving to California is gonna fix everything?
搬去加州就能解决一切了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But it's the best thing I could come up with.
但这是我能想到的最好的了
And I do know that if we stay here,
我只知道 如果我们留下
we are not gonna make it.
我们是撑不下去的
Sir, it's already been three hours.
先生 已经三个小时了
I suggest you make an appointment,
你还是预约一下
come back at a more reasonable time.
找个合适时机再来吧
I was wondering how long you'd wait.
我还想你会等多久呢
I'm surprised, Joe.
没想到啊 乔
You are persistent. I'll give you that much.
你真有毅力 这我承认
I, uh... I wanted to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
See, after my time at Cardiff, I went away.
我离开卡迪夫后 去了别处
I decided I should do things differently,
我决定改变做事方式
operate from a place of total authenticity.
真实地做事
Be open, be human, do the right thing.
开诚布公 有人情味 做正确的事
But the truth is,
但事实就是
no one else made that pact with themselves.
再没有别人会下这种决心了
So why should I?
所以我凭什么呢
What is this?
这怎么回事
Damn it.
该死
Your computer's now infected with a virus,
你的电脑现在中病毒了
the same one that took down WestGroup.
就是毁掉了西方网络的那个
It's a malignant fetch program,
是一个恶意下载程序
and it will spread from this box
它会从这台电脑
to every other networked computer in your organization.
扩散到你们公♥司♥其他所有联网的电脑上
Oh, my god. I'm calling security.
天呐 我要叫保安了
Security? You want security?
保安 你想要安全吗
Why, 'cause you don't trust me?
为什么 因为你不信任我吗
You don't know what I'll do.
你不知道我会干出什么事来
Who knows what I'll do?
谁知道我能干出什么事呢
When there's no trust, you're vulnerable.
没有信任 你就容易受到攻击
Just bause you play by the rules doesn't mean anyone else will.
你虽然照规矩来 不代表别人也会
So what should you do?
你要怎么办呢
You should protect yourself, build a wall.
你应该保护自己 建一堵墙
Not like that, like this.
不是那样 这样
Do you know what a vaccine is?
你知道疫苗是什么吗
It's not medicine; it's a little bit of the virus.
不是药物 而是病毒的一部分
You take a little bit of something bad
你利用一点坏的东西
So you can never be hurt like that again.
来避免再受这样的伤害
Check it out.
看看吧
It's... how'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
With an antidote to the poison.
用解毒的解药
Sure, this program only
没错 这个程序
protects your machine from this specific virus,
只能防范这一种病毒
but the real product here is security,
但真正的产品 是安全
a shield against those who would hurt you,
一个抵御想伤害你的人的盾牌
perhaps because of their own carelessness
这些人或许是大意
or simply because they want to destroy you.
或许就是想摧毁你
And after the national exposure of what happened at WestGroup,
再加上西方网络的事引起了全国关注
entire organizations are going to be ravenous for this.
所有大企业都会想要这东西
The real security is trusting no one.
真正的安全 就是不信任任何人
And you came up with this all on your own?
这是你自己的主意吗
Pizza's here!
披萨来了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表