剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Flying in, babe!
飞来啦 宝贝
It has to be re-entrant, recursive.
必须是重入式 递归的
I mean, you never need to branch except to sequence,
除了排序 选择或迭代
select, or iterate.
不需要分支
I don't... I'm trying to help the graphics.
我不... 我在改进图形界面
What, even if it makes the network crash?
什么 即使让网络崩溃吗
Do another rev in blocks, and do it by tonight.
按功能模块再做一次测试 今晚之前做好
Cameron, it's up.
卡梅伦 可用了
What?
什么
Why is this sequence not done?
为什么这段代码没弄好
Cameron, we're live.
卡梅伦 我们上线了
What?
什么
Stand-alone messaging, no game.
独♥立♥的即时消息 没有游戏
We're calling it Mutiny Community,
我们管它叫穆特尼社区
but we're open to something snappier.
但也可以改成更时髦的名字
How many hours did this take you?
你做这个花了多少时间
Not too many.
没多少
Donna, we talked about this.
唐娜 我们聊过了
You can try this,
你可以尝试这个
but we're falling behind on games.
但是游戏的开♥发♥都跟不上了
Wait, wait, shut up, shut up.
等等 等等 闭嘴 闭嘴
Look, our first user.
看 我们第一个用户
"No game, just chat.
"没有游戏 只是聊天
"Hi, how are you?"
你好"
Okay, can you please go finish your game code now,
好吧 你能去把游戏代码写完吗
like what we actually do at this company?
做咱们公♥司♥真正该做的事
Oh, God.
老天
I didn't expect a ticker tape,
我没指望盛情欢迎
but I could use a chair.
但至少给我把椅子啊
Oh, God.
老天
Whoo, Jesus.
天啊
The first prison riot, I broke both my ankles. I shattered them.
第一次监狱暴♥乱♥ 两个脚踝都粉碎性骨折
They got me with the water cannon.
他们用防暴水枪冲我
They blasted me off a second-story catwalk.
把我从两层的窄道上冲下来
Right on the concrete.
摔在水泥地上
God dang, are you guys buying any of that?
你们有谁真信了吗
Jesus, what's wrong with you?
天呐 你们是有什么毛病啊
How you doing, Bosworth?
你好吗 博斯沃思
Arki, meet a legend.
阿基 来拜见传说
Yeah, sure, sure.
嗯嗯 好吧
When'd you get out, Boz?
你什么时候出来的 博斯
Well, I tunneled out a couple days ago, by God,
我前两天挖隧♥道♥跑出来了
but, uh, just had to find me a shower.
但我得找个地方先洗洗尘
I'm ready to go.
我准备好了
Come on, let's get the party started.
来吧 开始派对吧
Where do I sit?
我坐哪里
Wait, you're working here now?
等等 你要在这儿工作了
Awesome! Yes, sir. Just signed on as employee number 17.
太棒了 是的 刚成为17号♥员工
Dude. Did you learn how to type while you were in prison?
好棒 你在监狱里学会打字没
You son of a bitch.
你个小混♥蛋♥
It's good here? I'll sit there, for God's sake.
这里可以吗 我就坐那儿了
You have nosebleeds before?
之前流过鼻血吗
No, not since Garrett Faloona used to punch me on the playground.
小时候被恶霸欺负时流过 后来就没有了
You have any other symptoms-- headache, nausea,
有其他症状吗 头痛 恶心
soreness of the joints, anything?
关节痛 任何症状
No, no, not really.
没有 没什么
I mean, I, um...
我是说...
back when we were chasing deadlines on this computer we were building,
我们搭建电脑赶工期时
mm, I used cocaine for a brief spurt.
我有段时间用过可♥卡♥因♥来提神
Okay.
好吧
How brief and how much?
多短期 用了多少
Two, three months.
两三个月吧
And, I don't know,
量不太清楚
whenever we needed it.
需要时就用了
We were under the gun, so...
我们时间真的很紧 所以...
Cocaine is a tropane alkaloid that can burn your nasal membranes
可♥卡♥因♥是莨菪烷生物碱 会灼伤鼻粘膜
if you don't die from a heart attack or a stroke first.
如果你没有先发心脏病或中风而死的话
N-n-no, I stopped cold three months ago. I'm--
我三个月前就戒掉了 我...
Good. I'd hate to see your daughters grow up fatherless.
那很好 我可不希望你女儿失去父亲
That would be sad.
那太可悲了
Well...
不用担心...
no, I'm not one of those people that gets addicted to stuff easily.
我不是那种容易上瘾的人
I can promise you that.
我能保证
You could've at least told me.
你至少该跟我说一声
What? We're both sick of playing boss.
怎么了 我们都受够了当老大
I mean, as soon as he gets up to speed,
等他了解了情况
he can take stuff off our plates.
就能帮我们解决很多事
He ran Cardiff for 22 years. I know.
他管理了卡迪夫22年呢 我知道
Mutiny is not Cardiff.
穆特尼不是卡迪夫
That's the whole point.
这公♥司♥的意义就在于此
I know. Cameron, he's an exconvict,
我知道 卡梅伦 他是前科犯
which is not exactly the smartest hire
绝不是最佳雇佣选择
when we're in the market for more funding.
我们正想多拉点投资呢
And when we're this strapped for cash,
我们现在资金如此不足
you're gonna waste it on somebody
你要把钱浪费在
that doesn't know a bitmap from a baud rate?
一个一点都不懂网络技术的人身上吗
Don't do this.
别这么做
Don't threaten what we're building here
别因为愧疚或同情他
out of guilt or feeling sorry for him.
而威胁到我们辛苦建立的东西
Donna, he stays.
唐娜 他留定了
We talked about being in this together.
我们说好一起管理
We talked about communication being key.
也谈过沟通的重要性
This... this isn't what we talked about.
这和之前讲的完全不一样
What?
怎么了
I was just thinking about...
我在想
your father offering me that job.
你♥爸♥要我去工作
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, I'm still mad at him.
我还在生他的气呢
It's the classic Jacob Wheeler ambush.
典型的雅各布·维勒式伏击
What if I took it?
假如我接受呢
Well, why would you?
为什么啊
I mean, we joked about that.
我们以前还打趣
You called that place a mausoleum,
你管那地方叫坟场
"A business literally built on fossils."
"以化石为基础的买♥♥卖♥♥"
I know, but, I don't know...
我知道 但是
I've been doing a bunch of reading.
我查了很多资料
3-D computer modeling is really shaking up the industry,
三维计算机建模正在撼动整个产业
changing where and how to drill.
改变了钻井的方式和选地
I could get into that,
我愿意参与进去
help take Westgroup into the future.
帮着西方集团走向未来
What about those other jobs?
那其他工作呢
Didn't pan out.
都没要我
I know, that's no reason to go work for your father's oil company,
我知道也不该就因此去你♥爸♥的石油公♥司♥干活儿
but I've kicked the tires on this, Sara,
但大致了解之后 莎拉
and I'm genuinely interested.
我真的挺感兴趣
Or maybe you're just tired of waiting.
也可能只是不想再苦等了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look, I know that this past year being on the sidelines
我很清楚过去一年赋闲在家
has been really tough for you.
你很不好受
But when you said you were waiting for contact,
但你之前说在等别人来联♥系♥你
I didn't think you meant from my father.
我没料到是想要我爸来找你
If this is too weird for you,
如果你实在觉得怪
then I can wait around for something else to...
我可以再等别的
No, no.
不会 不用
I don't want you to be unhappy.
我不想看你不开心
And we'd have to move to Dallas.
那我们得搬到达拉斯去
Would that make you unhappy?
这会让你不开心吗
Joe...
乔
if you want the job,
如果你想要这份工作
this job, take it.
这份工作 接受吧
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表