剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Jesus.
老天爷
So that's it, huh? No.
就这样了吗 不是
Those are just the numbers.
这只是些数字
Here are some others.
还有别的东西
Inventory: 31 Commodore 6♥4♥ machines,
清单如下 31台康懋达6♥4♥电脑
each with a 1541 peripheral floppy,
每台配有1541型外置软驱
12 recently purchased
12块最新采购的
ST-412 10-meg hard drives for backup,
ST-412接口的10M备份硬盘
22 employees burning on average 3,000 kilowatt hours per month,
22名员工平均每月可用3000度电
1,284 paying subscribers,
1284个付费用户
and one coffee machine using Maxwell filters.
以及一台用麦斯威尔滤网的咖啡机
My point is, you don't care about numbers.
我的意思是 你不在意数字
You shouldn't.
你也不该在意
What makes this place special is
这地方的特别之处
people sharing recipes, advice,
是人们分享食谱 建议
human experiences, connection,
生活经历 交流
over the speed of a phone line.
只需要一根电♥话♥线
Mutiny's killer app isn't games, it's people.
穆特尼的王牌不是游戏 而是人
And when you sign with us,
你如果和我们签约
you won't have to worry about numbers anymore.
你就不需要担心数字了
You can let us handle that part
而是让我们处理那部分
so you can focus on what you love,
这样你就能专注于你爱做的
which is bringing people together.
也就是将人们聚集到一起
We're not interested in minimizing games.
我们不想削减游戏开♥发♥
Neither am I.
我也不想
Games are the innovative lifeblood of this company.
游戏是这个公♥司♥的创新命脉
Vital for technological breakthrough.
对于技术突破至关重要
Essential for bringing users into the door.
对于带来新用户举足轻重
But once they've arrived,
但他们加入后
connection trumps content.
交流就比游戏内容更重要了
Starting day one, Westgroup will begin
从第一天起 西方集团将开始
a global expansion of your network.
把你们的网络拓展到全球
That means reaching thousands and thousands
也就是说可以触及无数
of isolated users all over the world
遍布全球的独♥立♥用户
and suddenly making them feel less alone.
让他们一下子觉得不那么孤单了
Uh, just to talk specifics,
那么 具体点说
what exactly would global expansion look like?
全球拓展到底是什么样的
We're not interested.
我们不感兴趣
I think...I think we should take a minute with this.
我觉得 我们该花点时间想想
I have.
我想了
Maybe I'm crazy, but it sounds to me
也许我疯了 但在我听来
like Westgroup wants the exact same things that we do.
西方集团似乎想做我们也想做的事
I'm not sold yet either,
我也还没被说服
but I think we should hear this out.
但我觉得我们该听听看
Let's leave the past where it is
我们放下过去吧
and build something truly special together.
一起创造点真正特别的东西
No, scratch that.
不 当我没说
You build it.
是你来创造
I'll get out of the way this time.
这次我不会妨碍你了
You'll get out of the way?
你不会妨碍我吗
Everybody, listen up.
所有人 听好了
Cameron, come on. Here's what's going on.
卡梅伦 别这样 事情是这样的
Joe MacMillan and Westgroup Energy want to buy us up.
乔·麦克米伦和西方集团能源想收♥购♥我们
You hear that? Yeah.
听到了吗 就是这样
We can all go work for a bunch of oil company suits downtown.
我们都能去市中心为石油公♥司♥大佬打工了
How's that sound to you guys?
这听上去如何
Oh, what, does it sound like selling out?
怎么 听上去像是出♥卖♥♥♥自己吧
Yeah. 'Cause that's what it sounds like to me.
没错 因为我就是这感觉
Yeah, instead of building kick-ass games,
没错 不是去设计酷炫游戏
they want to turn this into a place
他们想让这里变成
where housewives can share their recipes.
家庭主妇能分享食谱的地方
That's bullshit!
蠢爆了
What? Oh, wait, you don't want to wear a tie to work?
什么 等等 你不想打领带上班啊
You don't want to clock in and out?
不想打卡上下班啊
No. Hell, no. So you'd rather be equal partners
才不要 那么你们宁可做平等的伙伴
in a thing that you created
一起打造你们用血汗
with your own blood and sweat and tears
和泪水创造的东西
than mindless stooges in a corporate food chain?
而不是做企业食物链里没主见的小丑吗
Yeah!
对
Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!
穆特尼 穆特尼 穆特尼
Great! All right. Let's do it!
很好 这就对了
Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!
穆特尼 穆特尼 穆特尼
All right, first off, I wanna thank you guys
首先我要感谢你们
for knocking off a few days' vacation time
在假期中抽出时间
so we can try this thing out, all right?
一起来尝试这个点子
I'm not asking for full buy-in now.
我不要求你们马上全部入股
I believe the proof is in the pudding.
我相信空谈不如实践
Once those days are up, if you want in, you're in.
等到了时候 如果你们想入股就买♥♥入
Tandy, EDS, General Dynamics, Sabre.
坦迪 EDS 通用动力和军刀
That's a lot of salary to walk away from after a couple of weeks.
这么几周就要我们放弃这样的高薪吗
Yeah, yeah. I know it is.
没错 我了解
And that's why tomorrow I want each of you
所以明天我要你们每个人
to bring in your most recent pay stub
都把最近一张工资单带来
so I can match 'em in good faith.
我好开出对等的酬劳
Look, I'm not handing out parking spaces
听着 我还不能马上分发停车位
and gold watches just yet because it's just us, okay?
和金表 因为现在只有我们 好吗
100% fulfillment. Guys with screwdrivers and soldering irons
我说到做到 你们拿着螺丝刀和烙铁
sitting at these benches, doing what they do best.
坐在工作台前 做最擅长的工作
Once we get going,
等我们做起来
I'm dropping ads in the biggest national computer magazines.
我就在全国最大的电脑杂♥志♥上登广♥告♥
No more retail store middlemen,
不需要零售商店的中介
no more cubicles, no more bullshit, all right?
不再用小隔间 不再扯淡 好吗
Just these and this.
只有这些和这个
Paging Joe MacMillan.
呼叫乔·麦克米伦
We'll standardize around the Intel 186 '87 processor
我们以8兆赫兹英特尔186'87系列处理器为核心
running at 8 MHz.
兼容配置其他硬件
10-meg hard drive, 5 1/4 floppy.
十兆硬盘 5.25软驱
Eventually, we'll go to 12 MHz on the 286-based system,
最终要以12兆赫兹286架构处理器为核心装机
but for now I want to stick with the 186
但现在我想继续使用186架构的处理器
so we can keep prices down.
好控制价格
How far down, you ask?
你们可能想问 低到多少
800 bucks per unit, give or take.
每台八百块上下
All depending on what options the customer chooses.
取决于顾客的选择
They want a standard Lincoln Town Car, boom.
他们想要标准林肯城市汽车 没问题
They want a Ferrari? Hey,
他们想要法拉利
they got the money, honey, we got the time.
他们有钱 我们就有时间
A nimble economy job, 500 out the door.
精巧经济的机型 只要五百块
Prices are lower than retail brands across the board.
价格比市面上所有零售品牌都要低
We're offering the customer unlimited self-assembly
我们向顾客们提供无限的自主组装
with the convenience of plugging it in
而且方便到仅需插上电源
and flipping a switch.
打开开关
Open architecture, baby.
这才是"开放式架构"
The destiny of every box we build
我们制♥造♥的每台机器的命运
lays in the hands of the user turning that mother on.
都掌握在开启开关的用户手里
So, what do you say?
你们意见如何
You guys want to slam one of these together or what?
想一起大干一场吗
It's not a death sentence, it's a complication.
这不是死刑 只是个麻烦
And Lord knows the two of us have overcome our fair share of those.
天晓得我们克服过不少麻烦了
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry, honey. I'm still on "brain damage."
对不起 甜心 我还在想"脑损伤"
Microscopic. Some mild effects.
只是局部 只有一些轻微影响
Like what?
比如什么
Like muscle weakness, some memory lapses.
肌肉无力 记忆缺失
He might seem a little off once in a while.
他可能偶尔会有点不在状态
Like when he dug a hole in your yard in the middle of the night?
比如半夜在你的院子里挖个坑吗
No, no, that was work, stress.
不不 那是工作压力导致的
What about when Gordon flew out here all those years ago
多年前戈登飞来这里
to ask your father's permission to marry you?
请求你父亲允许你嫁给他那次呢
What happened? No, Mom now you're being ridiculous.
那是怎么回事 妈妈 你这就无理取闹了
What happened, Donna? Mom.
那是怎么回事 唐娜 妈妈
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表