剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Community's raking it in.
社区日进斗金
Hell, we got more and more users staying on for longer.
我们有越来越多的用户停留得越来越久
Uh, and games?
游戏呢
Well, they're not growing as fast, but those users are loyal.
增长没那么快 但用户很忠实
Those boys ain't goin' anywhere.
那些男孩不会去别的地方
Can we afford to switch networks yet?
我们有钱换网络吗
Uh, not quite. Almost.
还不行 差不多了
A few more weeks like the last couple, we'll get there.
再多几周像上两周那样 我们就可以了
Okay.
好的
Uh, that's it.
就这样
Great.
好
15 orders today.
今天有15笔订单
Yeah. I got it.
嗯 我去开
How many is that?
那是多少台
Around 250 last I counted.
上次我数是250个
250? Yeah.
250 是的
I took out some ads in some high-end lifestyle magazines.
我在一些高端生活杂♥志♥上登了广♥告♥
I told those dillweeds they'd wanna stick around.
我就跟那些笨蛋说他们该多留一阵
How are we supposed to keep up with that with only two of us left?
只剩我们两个了 怎么赶得上进度
Well, we'll hire some more people.
我们再招人
Company thriving like this,
公♥司♥正在蓬勃发展
we can afford some young talent.
可以再招些有才华的年轻人
What's that? It's a return.
那是什么 退货
The serial port wasn't installed correctly.
串行端口没有装对
No way. Come on, guys. Who did this one?
不会吧 拜托 这个谁做的
Look who I found.
看这是谁呀
Big, bad Stan! Howdy, fellas.
大坏蛋斯坦 好啊 伙计们
What are you doing here? Oh, back in town for a bit.
你来这儿做什么 回来一阵了
Thought I'd stop by, see how you guys are doing.
想来看看你们
How's everything going out west? What are you working on?
西部那边怎么样 你在忙什么
Oh, this and that. A few things.
东弄弄西搞搞 很多事
Just sort of germinatin'.
都在初期阶段
It's great. There's more VC money flyin' around
很爽 有很多风投♥注♥资
than anyone knows what to do with.
钱多得不知道怎么用了
How's it going here? Oh, great.
这边怎么样呢 很好啊
Going really great, you know? A little too great.
一切顺利 出乎意料得好
So unless you wanna pick up a screwdriver and pitch in,
除非你想拿螺丝刀来帮忙
we got work we've gotta do.
我们就去干活儿了
Okay, well, I'll probably head over to the Landing in a little bit
好吧 我过会儿应该会去"着陆"
if you guys want to meet up for lunch.
你们可以找我一起吃午饭
Yeah. Sure thing. Sounds good.
当然 听起来不错
Ah, here he is. Joe, this is Jesse Evans.
他来了 乔 这是杰西·埃文斯
Oh, welcome. It's great to meet you.
欢迎 认识你很高兴
You, too, man. You, too.
我也是
Really excited to be here.
能来这里我很激动
How was the trip? Wonderful, thank you.
路上如何 很好 谢谢
Went on our honeymoon out west, sort of scouting it out.
我们去西部度蜜月了 算是探探情况吧
Joe is absconding with my daughter to California.
乔就要带着我女儿逃去加利福利亚了
Um, started my own thing, talked to a few VC firms.
是打算开家自己的公♥司♥ 和一些风投♥公♥♥司♥谈过
That's fantastic. I'm just coming from there.
那不错啊 我才从那边过来
You know Mark Merlis?
你知道马克·默利斯吗
Yeah, go back to my IBM days.
嗯 以前在IBM时打过交道
Great guy to talk to. Knows everybody.
找他没错 人脉很广
He put me in touch with Bob Reed and Stuart Woods.
他安排我见了鲍伯·里德和斯图尔特·伍兹
Amazing. They're in my pickup basketball game.
好巧 我跟他们一起打篮球
You'll have to sub in for me now that I'm here.
我搬来了这里 你以后可得替代我了
You know Jeff Archer? I'll get you his info.
你认识杰夫·亚彻吗 我回头给你他的联♥系♥方式
Great guy, super smart.
这家伙特别棒 相当聪明
What were you doing out there?
你在那边做什么
I started an online service, Symnet.
我创立了一家在线服务公♥司♥ 系网
Did pretty well. Eventually got bought out by Oracle.
做得挺好 后来被甲骨文收♥购♥了
Turned that money into a few different ventures.
我拿那笔钱做了几项风投
A couple out west, one in Tokyo.
两项在西部 一项在东京
You know how this business is.
你也清楚这行怎么回事
Always gotta be moving in every direction.
总要四面撒网
Yeah, sure do.
当然
Really love what you got going on here, though.
我很欣赏你在这边做的东西
It's a fantastic opportunity you spotted.
你发掘了相当好的机会
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
A good friend of mine did the hardware work, Gordon Clark.
我一位好友做的硬件工作 戈登·克拉克
He's coming by later to walk you through it.
他待会儿会过来带着你过一遍
Great.
很好
Use all the help I can get in that department.
这方面我需要一切帮助
Jesse's more of a big picture guy.
杰西是负责把握大局的人
So, what is the big picture as you see it?
那在你看来大局是什么样的呢
In q1, we could be in four cities--
第一季度 我们可以进入4座城市
Dallas, New york, San Francisco, and London.
达拉斯 纽约 旧金山 伦敦
By q4, we could be in 24.
到第四季度 可以发展到24座
Positioned around the globe as we are,
像我们这样 在全球有分支
a company this size, we can arrive on the scene
具有如此规模 我们可以立刻
a major player right away.
以大人物的姿态出现
None of the uncertainty of a fledgling outfit.
不像刚起步的小公♥司♥那么不稳定
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Jules?
茱尔丝
Oh, hey. What's up?
好啊 怎么了
How was lunch? Good, good.
午饭吃得怎么样 挺好
We brought you a sandwich. Oh, thanks. Thanks.
我们给你带了三明治 谢谢
Uh, Gordon, we've been giving it some thought, and, um, I think--
戈登 我们最近考虑了很多 我觉得...
It's-- it's not that we don't believe in what you're doing here.
不是我们不相信你的公♥司♥
No, no. Heck, no.
不 绝对不是
But we just need something a little less risky.
但我们需要风险小点的工作
Need something?
需要
What, you're quitting?
怎么 你们要辞职吗
What's the risk? We got 250 orders waiting to be filled.
有什么风险呢 我们有250张订单要完成
We sure do, but we're a little old
是的 但我们太老了
to be bettin' our future on this.
不能把未来赌在这上面
So, what? Stan take you out,
怎么 斯坦带你们出去了一趟
fill your head with visions
在你们脑袋里灌满了
of vc money flowing through the streets?
风投资金满地流的幻觉吗
Oh, no, that's not it at all.
不 不是那样
You know, these fancy silicon valley companies
那些厉害的硅谷公♥司♥
started out somewhere,
也是从头起步的
and it's not in a big corporate office.
而且绝不是在大公♥司♥的办公室里
It's in a garage with three guys rolling up their sleeves,
而是在一个车♥库♥里 三个人卷起袖子
betting on themselves and making something great.
相信自己的能力 做出了伟大的东西
Come on, we are in this together.
拜托 我们在共同奋斗
You know what? It's fine. It's fine.
好吧 没关系 没关系
You know, you guys are gonna be the ones on the outside lookin' in.
你们将来就是在外面看着羡慕的人
I'm sure you're right. But right now I--
我相信你说得对 但目前...
I think we've pretty much made up our minds.
我觉得我们已经拿定主意了
You gonna answer that?
你要接电♥话♥吗
Hello? Who's Jules?
喂 茱尔丝是谁
What? I called a second ago.
什么 我刚刚打过一通电♥话♥
I think the connection was bad.
好像信♥号♥♥不好
Oh, uh, no one. What do you want?
没谁 你有什么事
You were supposed to be at Westgroup half an hour ago.
你半小时前就该来西方集团了
Oh, yeah. I-- I forgot.
对 我...忘记了
I'll be right over there.
我马上过去
Sorry, Gordon.
抱歉 戈登
I'm sure you'll do fine without us.
我相信没有我们你也会做得很好的
You guys are a couple of cowards.
你们就是俩懦夫
The first users are showing up!
用户开始来了
Hi, welcome. I'm Donna Clark.
你好 欢迎 我是唐娜·克拉克
You can help yourself to some food and beer's over in the hot tub.
你可以去热浴缸里享受食物和啤酒
You're Donna Clark. Yeah.
你是唐娜·克拉克 对
I pictured you as fat. Like, really fat.
我想象中你很胖 特别胖
Thank you?
谢谢啊
Hi there.
你好
Hey, where's your costume?
你的服装呢
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表