剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I had to stop
是啊 我去
and talk to Jules about a few things.
找茱尔丝谈了点事
You kidding me? Henry.
你开玩笑吗 亨利
Yeah, like hell you were just talking.
你们不可能只是谈谈
Yeah, you smell like weed and you also smell like...
你身上一股大♥麻♥味儿 还有...
Henry! What is going on?
亨利 怎么回事
What's going on
我告诉你
is my brother's a selfish prick and he always has been.
我弟弟还是一如既往的自私混♥蛋♥
Hey, get ahold of yourself.
你冷静点
I thought you were driving up to talk to Dad to help me out.
我以为你是开车去找爸爸 帮我呢
I did talk to Dad on the phone before I went to Duffy's.
我去达菲酒吧之前 跟爸爸通了电♥话♥
He said that you leveraged the shop into the ground
他说你这三年来举债经营
over the past three years and pissed away half the customers.
一点点把店耗没了 还气走了大半客户
That's bullshit! Look, he's worried about you, Henry.
扯淡 他担心你 亨利
I'm worried about you. Okay, so let me get this straight.
我也担心你 好吧 是这样吗
So you... you bang my ex-girlfriend,
你上了我前女友
cheated on your wife because I drink too much?
背着你妻子偷腥 就因为我酗酒
Listen to me, we were just talking.
听着 我们只是在谈话
Now you're lying to my face!
还当面跟我撒谎
You can't stay here tonight.
你今晚不能留在这儿
Hey, listen, Henry,
听着 亨利
the whole reason that I flew out here...
我之所以飞过来
Please, just leave, Gordon.
走吧 戈登
Just go. Daddy.
走吧 爸爸
Oh, come here, sweetie. Come here.
过来 亲爱的 过来
You've reached the Clarks!
这里是克拉克家
Gordon. Donna.
戈登 唐娜
Joanie. Haley.
琼妮 海莉
Leave a message.
请留言
Donna, are you there?
唐娜 你在吗
Mommy. Haley, it's okay. It's okay.
妈妈 海莉 没事的
Honey, it's me. Pick up the phone.
亲爱的 是我 接电♥话♥
Hi, I'm here. Is everything okay?
我在 出什么事了
No, it's Haley. She woke up.
是海莉 她醒过来
There's some bedtime thing you do.
你不是会哄她们睡觉吗
She said it'd help if... Yeah, yeah, of course. It's...
她说能让她... 嗯嗯 当然
Does she have Jinx?
她拿着金克斯吗
Yeah, she's lying down with him now.
嗯 她抱着他躺着呢
Okay, put the phone on the pillow next to her.
把电♥话♥放在她枕头边上
Hey, come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Hey, hey, baby girl. You okay?
乖女儿 你没事吧
Okay.
那好
You listen really carefully now, all right?
听好了 好吗
**Haley, mine, don't you cry*
*我的小海莉 不要哭
**Haley mine, dry your eyes*
*我的小海莉 擦干眼泪
**Rest your head close to my heart*
*把头枕在我心上
**Never to part, baby of mine.*
*永不分离 我的好宝贝
Two days ago you told me that I was the building manager
两天前 你说我是楼管
and that our involvement with our network partners
我们和网络合作伙伴的关系
ended at the rent we charged them.
仅限于网络出租费
I disagreed, so this is what I did.
我不同意 所以我是这么做的
I gave Mutiny a very specific set of benchmarks,
我给穆特尼定下了一些条件
goals I wanted them to achieve
一些我要他们实现的目标
in exchange for a reduced network rate of $3.50 an hour.
以换取将网络租费减到3.5块每小时
The floor you specified. I'm sure you did.
也就是你设的下限 当然了
This is beginning to feel like a pattern, Joe.
我觉得这有点成习惯了 乔
How am I supposed to trust you if every... Here's what happened.
你要我怎么信任你 结果是这样的
They completed the first two in 24 hours.
他们在24小时内完成了前两项
The third they deemed a waste of their time,
第三项被他们视为浪费时间
but they didn't tell me that to my face.
但却没有当面跟我说
Instead, they decided to try and deceive me.
而是企图骗过我
Now you know how it feels.
现在你知道那是什么感觉了
Here's the interesting part.
有趣的是
Just to avoid doing it,
为了避免那么做
they ended up using a sophisticated Ethernet encode
他们用了复杂的以太网编码
and streaming data over line they were using to steal pay television.
通过他们用来偷付费电视的缆线传输数据
The technology is called broadband.
这项技术叫宽带
So new it's only being used
新到目前
in a couple college campuses and military bases.
只在几个大学和军事基地里有
Commercially it's too expensive
商用太过昂贵
and there's not nearly enough line laid, but...
而且布线也远远不够 但是
But? 10 years from now,
但是 10年后
it'll likely make modems irrelevant.
这可能将淘汰调制解调器
These kids rigged it up on their own in a day.
这些孩子一天内就搭建了出来
So what's your point, Joe?
你想说什么 乔
I think we should acquire them.
我觉得我们该收♥购♥他们
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表