剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire.
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
We can't afford to pay your salaries.
我们付不起你们的工资了
We're offering you shares of the company.
我们会给你们公♥司♥股份
It's been a week.
都一周了
I love you.
我爱你
Call me back.
回电♥话♥吧
I'm scared.
我很怕
Like, I'm really scared.
我真的很怕
Maybe I could find some wiggle room on the price
也许价格还有得商量
if Mutiny met a few strategic benchmarks.
前提是穆特尼能够满足几项条件
I have to tell you something.
我有话要跟你说
You couldn't do it.
你做不到
Oh, it's not that we couldn't do it,
不是做不到
we just thought it was a waste of time.
我们就是觉得那是浪费时间
So what's your point, Joe?
你想说什么 乔
I think we should acquire them.
我觉得我们该收♥购♥他们
This is not a death sentence.
这不等于判了死刑
I'm okay.
我没事
This is a complication, that's it.
这只是个麻烦而已
Lord knows we've overcome our fair share of those, right?
天晓得我们克服过不少麻烦了 对吗
I can... I can leave work.
我可以 辞职
I can quit and stay and make sure you're all right.
我可以辞职待在家里照顾你
Donna, this cannot, will not derail anything.
唐娜 这不能也不会改变任何事
Your work... everything that you're doing.
你的工作 你在做的一切
That would break my heart. I feel fine.
那会让我心碎的 我感觉很好
Yes, my hands are a little weak,
是的 我的手有点无力
and, yes, there are small things, tiny things here and there,
还有些小问题 有些小毛病
but I feel good, okay?
但是我感觉很好
I'm gonna live my life.
我要好好生活
I'm moving forward with the company.
我要推进开办公♥司♥的计划
Gordon, how?
戈登 怎样做啊
My office is 23 steps from the bedroom.
我的办公室离床就23步远
There's no driving, no commute,
不用开车 不用通勤
my engineers are my most trusted friends.
我的工程师都是我最信任的朋友
And worst-case scenario, you're here.
即使发生最糟的情况 我还有你
We're gonna be okay, okay?
我们会没事的 好吗
I'm sorry you felt like you couldn't tell me.
我很抱歉你觉得你不能告诉我
I was... I was scared. I didn't know.
我太害怕了 我拿不准
I'm here now, okay? I'm here.
我现在在了 好吗 我在了
Wait, wait. No, it's okay. Um, can we just, uh...
等等 别 我们能不能...
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Let's just...
我们就...
What do you think about 10,000 square feet of office space?
你觉得一万平方英尺的办公区怎么样
We'll do it gratis and off-site.
免费提供 设在公♥司♥外
Nowhere near the stench of the oil business.
远离石油生意的恶臭
I think they'll love it.
我想他们会喜欢的
They'll never have to see a suit and tie.
完全不必跟西装打交道
Do you have the zoning records on Mutiny's current address?
你有穆特尼现地址的分区记录吗
Just to take that further for a second,
我们只需要就地向外扩张
where they are now, east side, neighborhood's a little rough,
他们现在的位置 东边的社区不是很太平
house itself hasn't seen a
而且那些房♥子
but the heart of the company is sewn up into its walls.
但是公♥司♥的核心竞争力就埋在墙里呢
We could save some coin and embrace that motley spirit.
我们可以吸纳这种个性化 省点钱
There's nothing stopping us from
我们完全可以
buying up the house, the entire block.
买♥♥下他们的房♥子 和整个街区
We could turn the place into a mini campus.
把那里变成个迷你园区
Let them design it, grow it as they see fit.
让他们设计 按他们的心意去开♥发♥
Change as little as possible.
尽可能少做改变
Then they could pepper the place
然后他们可以在那里
with foosball tables and arcade cabinets.
摆上桌上足球和游戏机
That would certainly win more votes
肯定比我们的养老金计划
than our 401 and platinum dental.
和牙医医保更能吸引他们
Drop in a grid of IBM 4361 Superminis,
再加上一批IBM 4361超级迷你机
300 dedicated phone lines,
300条专用电♥话♥线
give them direct admin access to the mainframe,
直接访问主机的管♥理♥员♥权限
I think we got 'em.
我想就足以搞定他们了
That's brilliant.
太棒了
Great work, Joe.
干得好 乔
Give 'em a call. Let's get this thing done.
给他们打个电♥话♥ 我们把这事谈妥
Kang? Dude, everyone has Kang.
康 伙计 人人都有康
I have five Kangs. Arki has 11 Kangs.
我有5个康 阿基有11个康
Kang is like the John Q. Public of action figures.
康就是手办里的大众脸
Fine, my black Spider-Man.
好吧 赌我的黑色蜘蛛侠
Yeah!
好耶
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Guys! Whoa, why is no one working?
各位 为什么没人在工作
Is something wrong with the network? Not yet.
网络出问题了吗 还没
Unless Joe MacMillan's morning coffee tastes bad.
除非乔·麦克米伦早饭吃得不爽了
Okay, well, shh.
好吧 你们安静点
Hi, sorry about that.
实在是不好意思
Oh, please, I raised three rambunctious boys.
没关系的 我养大了三个闹腾小子
The place feels like home.
这里就像在家一样
What was Tom like as a kid?
汤姆小时候什么样
Oh, God. I'll try not to embarrass him too much.
天啊 我尽量说点好听的
Oh, you say that 10 minutes after
你仅仅十分钟前
telling her about the time that I wet your bed.
还告诉她我在你床上尿床的事呢
But little Tommy was the golden child,
但是汤米小时候可乖了
even if he was more of an indoor boy than his brothers.
和他的兄弟比起来他更喜欢待在家里
Every day after school,
每天放学
he got a cupcake and a Kayo just for keeping me company.
我都给他纸杯蛋糕和番茄蛋黄酱 奖励他陪我
Oh, spoiled. Always.
挺受宠嘛 可不是
Oh, I gotta get to the depot.
我该去赶车了
Yeah, okay.
好的
Oh, yeah.
好
Cameron, thank you so much for lunch.
卡梅伦 多谢你招待午餐
It was great meeting you.
见到你很高兴
No, it was great to meet you.
见到您也很高兴
I haven't seen Tom this happy in a while.
我很久没见过汤姆这么开心了
Thank you for giving him such a wonderful opportunity here.
多谢你给了他一个这么棒的机会
We're glad to have him.
有他我们也很荣幸
This is a very, very special place.
这是一个非常 非常特别的地方
And I know you're bound to have tremendous success.
我相信你们会取得巨大成功的
Thanks.
多谢
Bye, baby. Okay, I'll see you at home.
再见了 亲爱的 家里见
Bye. All right. Okay.
再见 好了
Um, chicken parmesan, is that okay?
今天吃奶酪鸡扒可以吗
And he can cook, too.
他还会做饭呢
Can you beat that? No.
你比不了吧 比不了
Okay.
好了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Little Tommy.
小汤米
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know she can be intense.
我知道她有点咄咄逼人
I liked meeting her.
见到她我很高兴
Mutiny.
穆特尼
Cameron, it's Joe. Who is it?
卡梅伦 我是乔 是谁
Westgroup wants to buy you.
西方集团要收♥购♥你们
Is it him? Is he cutting us off?
是他吗 他又要断我们的网了
I'm coming over with an official acquisition offer tomorrow.
我明天就带着正式收♥购♥协议过去
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron, this is good news.
卡梅伦 这是好消息
I swear.
我保证
Okay, Joe's gonna be here any minute.
乔马上就要到了
So, I'm thinking that we'll listen to him, hear him out,
我想先听他说完
and then act professional and then just let him down easy, right?
然后表现得专业点 委婉地拒绝他 好吧
I'm gonna need some time off. Now?
我得请段时间的假 现在吗
Starting after the meeting, a few days, at least.
今天会后开始 至少得几天
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
It's, uh--
就是
We ready to talk?
可以谈了吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表