剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I do mind.
不可以
Yeah, okay, we'll take them.
好吧 我们要了
Three grand.
三千
500.
五百
These things list for 7,500 each.
这东西销♥售♥价是7500呢
Yeah, we're not paying list.
我们又没去商店买♥♥
That's pretty ballsy, the two of you out here alone.
你俩挺大胆啊 就俩女人单独出来
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Here you go.
给
You ladies look me up post-Armageddon.
二位回头再找我啊
Especially you, Mrs. Garrett.
尤其是你 大妈
Well, it sounds functional.
听上去是好用的
What the hell?
搞什么
Hang on. Flashlight.
等等 给我手电
It's a counterfeit.
是仿造品
Can we still use them?
那能用吗
Can you code in Chinese?
你会用中文编码吗
He ripped us off.
他骗了我们
Okay.
好吧
Mommy isn't coming, is she?
妈妈不来了 是吗
No, mommy's got to work late again.
嗯 妈妈又得加班了
Hey, we could still go celebrate.
我们还是可以去庆祝的啊
Y'all wanna go get some ice cream for dinner?
你们晚餐想吃冰淇淋吗
Y'all wanna go to Braum's?
想去布拉姆冰淇淋店吗
Yeah! Whatever you want?
好啊 想吃什么都行
Yes! Yes! Yeah, all right! Let's go.
好啊 好 我们走
We'll get some vanilla ice cream,
我们去吃香草冰淇淋
hot fudge, and bananas.
加软糖香蕉
Yes!
好棒
Daddy, are we rich now?
爸爸 我们现在有钱了吗
I'm not quite sure how to answer that question, sweetheart.
我不知道该怎么回答你 亲爱的
Well, are we millionaires?
我们是百万富翁了吗
With some smart investments in the next four or five years,
接下来四五年如果投资得当
yeah, we certainly could be.
嗯 有可能的
Can we buy an elephant?
我们可以买♥♥大象吗
Maybe.
或许吧
I mean, theoretically.
理论上是可以的
So, can we?
那能吗
Well, you never wanna get just one elephant.
你不能只买♥♥一只大象
Elephants are sensitive creatures and if you just get one,
大象是很敏感的动物 如果只买♥♥一只
then it'll get lonely.
它会觉得孤单的
You got to get at least two elephants.
所以至少得买♥♥两只
And, frankly, sweetheart,
老实说 亲爱的
I don't think we have the room.
我觉得咱家地方不够大
If we're rich now,
既然我们都有钱了
then why does mommy have to work so late?
那妈妈怎么还工作到那么晚
You know what? That's a good question.
知道吗 问得有道理
Daddy, your nose.
爸爸 你的鼻子
Daddy!
爸爸
Oh, my god. I'm okay.
老天 我没事
I'm okay, girls. I'll be right back.
我没事 乖乖 我就回来
Jesus, I remember the first time I met you,
天呐 我记得我第一次见你时
just a perfect Dillard's catalogue businesswoman
你就像狄乐百货产品名录上的商务女性
with big judging eyes.
看什么都不顺眼
Oh, I wasn't judging.
我才没有
I'm just used to looking at Gordon.
我只是看戈登看惯了
Oh, where is this asshole?
这混♥蛋♥在哪
You're just as intimidating. No.
你不也一样吓人 才没有
You know you are. You pride yourself on it.
你就是的 你还以此为傲
You remember when we launched the network?
记得我们推出网络的时候吗
It took four days straight to get it live.
花了四天时间才成功上线
It was like raising a barn.
就像搭谷仓一样困难
And "Parallax" wouldn't boot from the menu.
视差从菜单上启动不了
You know, halfway through,
到一半的时候
a bunch of us thought it was never gonna happen.
我们都以为是成不了了
We were done. Mutiny was over before it even started.
我们完了 穆特尼还没开始就完蛋了
But not you. You didn't give up.
但你不这么想 你没放弃
Yeah, well, it was intense.
嗯 是挺不容易
So...
那么
You think I should be the boss.
你觉得我该当老板
I think someone should be.
我觉得该有人当老板
Look, I know we're doing fine,
我知道我们现在也挺好
but this point right now is when most companies like us go under.
但现在就是大多数我们这样的公♥司♥倒闭的时候了
We're plateauing.
我们发展停滞了
We need to grow in a big way or we're not gonna make it.
我们得发展壮大起来 否则就没戏了
Okay, well, we can't let that happen.
好吧 那是不行的
We're in dire need of some major essentials.
我们急需很多重要必需品
We need more users. Our subscriptions have topped out.
我们需要更多用户 我们的订阅已经达到极限了
We need another game.
我们需要新游戏
We haven't put anything out in, what, six months.
我们都六个月没发布新东西了
Yes, I know, Donna, but I need to wait for the right idea.
我知道 唐娜 但我得等最佳的点子
And we need to expand the network
而且我们得扩张网络
because buying stolen XTs isn't gonna cut it anymore.
光靠买♥♥偷来的XT已经不够了
You're right.
你说得对
You're-- yes, you're totally right.
你说得都对
But here's the thing. I--
但是
I'm not interested in being in charge.
我不想当家做主
I want to work, I want to do my thing.
我想工作 做我喜欢做的
I'm not interested in product managing.
我不想做产品管理
Well, I'm not either.
我也一样
Look, I've been watching people chat on the network
我注意到用户玩游戏时
while they're playing, sometimes even after for hours on end,
在线上聊天 有时候游戏打完还能聊几个小时
and I think there's a real opportunity
我觉得完全可以借此
for a community to exist outside the games.
在游戏之外建立一个社区
So if you just help me with the managerial side,
如果你帮我一起管理
then I can play around with that
我就可以做做这方面
and still keep my hands in the guts of the network
同时继续管理网络
and I'm a happy camper.
这样我就很开心了
Son of a bitch.
死混♥蛋♥
Hey, dickhead.
混♥蛋♥
Those computers you sold us were counterfeits.
你卖♥♥给我们的电脑是仿造品
Bummer.
真遗憾
We want our money back.
我们想要回我们的钱
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉 女士们
Uh, no, 500 on the bar now.
不行 五百 掏出来
Come here.
过来
Joe! Okay!
乔 好了
Okay, okay, we're sorry we bothered you.
好了 抱歉打扰你了
Good-bye.
再见
Okay.
好了
Well, I think we pushed our luck about as far as it's gonna go.
我们的好运也该到头了
What?
什么
How did you--?
你怎么...
Hey, that little shit has two brand-new XTs back here in boxes.
这混♥蛋♥有两台崭新的XT 还没开箱呢
What?!
什么
Leave the money, just grab the gear.
别拿钱了 拿走装备
Open the trunk!
开车门
Give it to me.
给我
Okay, I got it.
我抱住了
Scavengers!
小偷
Hey, you still want my number?
你还想要我的电♥话♥吗
What the hell?
搞什么
You all right?
你没事吧
Yep.
嗯
What happened to your nose?
你的鼻子怎么了
Allergies.
过敏
We missed you at dinner.
你没赶上晚饭
I know, I'm sorry.
是啊 真抱歉
It's fine.
没事
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表