剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, God. What? What do you want?
老天 怎么了 你又想怎样
As you know, I am a long-standing Mutiny user,
你也知道 我是穆特尼的老用户了
so I trust you'll give my input the weight it is due.
所以我相信你会重视我的看法
Okay, get on with it. Yesterday evening,
赶紧说吧 昨天晚上
I was playing "Parallax."
我在玩视差
Chapter eight, challenge four.
第8章第4关
On the path... Yeah, yeah, yeah.
在大道上 怎么了
I solved the riddle
我把谜题解开了
and yet I wasn't able to continue on.
却没办法继续走下去
Either this is a glitch or
要么这是个故障
an illogical piece of in-game storytelling.
要么就是你们剧情安排出问题了
Whatever the case, I would like like a refund for that hour of usage.
不管怎样 我要你们退还我这几小时的费用
You're not getting shit, buddy.
给你钱才怪 哥们
We don't give refunds for
我们才不会
people who are too thick to figure out the game,
给过不了关的笨蛋玩家退钱
and even if we did, you haven't paid your bill in two months,
即使我们退费 你两个月没付账了
so you're operating on borrowed time as it is.
你本来就在透♥支♥游戏时间
Now, if I were you, I'd head back to chapter eight
如果我是你 我就会回到第8章
and maybe consider my dwindling water reserves
或许想想我越来越少的水储备
and see where in the game I could've replenished my supply.
看看在游戏里什么地方能补水
Bye!
再见
Chet? Yeah.
切特吗 对
But it just makes no damn sense.
但这没道理啊
I want a cup of coffee...
我想要杯咖啡
Look, cups are clear across the kitchen, huh?
可杯子在厨房♥这边
See? Now where's the sugar?
看见没 那糖在哪里呢
Again, all the way across the kitchen.
又在厨房♥的另一边
Come on, man. I'm bouncing around like a damn pinball.
你看 我像弹球一样来回蹦跶
Now, look, create a station. One-stop, all your needs.
在这里建个咖啡站 一站解决所有需求
Do you know what I'm talking about?
你明白我在说什么吗
Coffee?
咖啡吗
Oh, God.
天哪
Efficiency, son. Time is money.
是效率 小子 时间就是金钱
For... get outta here.
天呐...出去吧
You're amazing, Boz.
你简直太棒 博斯
Hey, who was that bothering you?
刚刚烦你的人是谁
Oh, Chet. He's a user.
是切特 他是个用户
He's just some pain in the ass.
他就是个烦人鬼
What about vertical space?
垂直空间呢
We could have these vertical tubes
我们可以设置垂直的管道
that you climb up, you drop down...
让你爬上爬下
Yeah, that's amazing. But you know what I'm gonna say...
嗯 这很棒 但你知道我会说什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Just check it out.
嗯嗯嗯 你就看看嘛
Just check it out. Well, then, figure it out.
来看看 那你去想吧
You lied to your wife. That's not my problem.
你和你老婆撒谎了 这不是我的问题
Oh, but it is. She's gonna tell Cameron, all right?
就是你的问题 她会告诉卡梅伦的
They want a sit-down with a representative from Westgroup.
她们想和一个西方集团的代表坐下谈谈
They want a formal agreement in writing.
她们要一份书面的正式合同
Look, you gotta make this thing legitimate.
你得把这事正规化
That's not possible. Well, then, make it possible.
这不可能 那就想办法
It's only been three weeks.
这才三周
The whole plan was to amass months of data.
我的计划是收集数月的数据
We don't have a choice. We've always got a choice.
我们别无选择 我们总有选择的
I can kick Mutiny off the network
我可以把穆特尼赶出网络
and go to another online service.
再去另找一家在线服务提供商
You can, but you're not going to
你可以 但你不会那么做
because we had a deal, right, Joe?
因为我们说好的 对吗 乔
And you're gonna honor that agreement
而且你会遵守约定
because you're not the reptilian son of a bitch
因为你不是每个人口中说的
that everybody says you are.
那种冷血混♥蛋♥
You're a changed man. This isn't what I wanted.
你已经变了 这不是我的打算
If I tell Wheeler too early
如果我过早告诉维勒
and he doesn't go for it, the network is done,
而他不支持的话 整个网络就泡汤了
Mutiny is done. Snap out of it, all right?
穆特尼也完了 别犯傻了
You're Joe MacMillan.
你可是乔·麦克米伦
You could talk him into jumping off a bridge if you wanted to.
如果你想的话都可以撺掇他跳桥
Just decide to do it and do it.
下定决心 去做就好
Look, I gotta go.
我得走了
Just promise me that you're gonna... Got it.
向我保证你会... 知道了
What's going on?
怎么回事
I want to emphasize that I had no idea about this,
我想先强调我之前完全不知情
and as soon as I found out, I came straight here.
我一得知 就直接来找你了
What?
怎么了
Joe MacMillan is the person running the network.
是乔·麦克米伦在运营网络
He's Gordon's contact at the company.
他是戈登在公♥司♥的联络人
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Gordon helped him set up time-sharing.
戈登帮他设置了分时系统
He insisted that Mutiny get a good deal,
以此交换穆特尼拿到优♥惠♥的合同
and he didn't tell me... Stop.
但他没告诉我 打住
You let Joe MacMillan in the door?
你把乔·麦克米伦放进门来了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
No, Gordon, again.
是啊 又是戈登
I'm sorry, Donna, but he doesn't work here. I know.
抱歉唐娜 但他不在这里工作 我知道
This isn't his to mess with. I know.
我们的事轮不到他管 我知道
He wanted to make up for crashing the network.
他想补偿搞垮网络的那事
What a way to apologize.
好个道歉的方式
He felt terrible. He wanted to fix it.
他很惭愧 所以想弥补
I know this isn't any consolation,
我知道这不算安慰
but I sat across from Joe. He seems... different.
但我见过乔 他看起来...不一样了
Maybe he's changed.
或许他变了
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的坦诚
If you don't mind, I'd like a few moments to myself.
如果你不介意 我想自己待会儿
Okay.
好
Um, based on my examination last time--
从上次的检测来看
the symmetrical weakness in your hands,
你手的平衡失调
the memory and concentration tests,
以及记忆力和注意力的测试
your employment history, um, exposure to lead solder,
加之你的工作经历 你曾在铅焊料环境中工作
and working with solvents-- I ordered the MRI.
使用过有机溶剂 我给你做了核磁共振
I know you were a little ambivalent about the test,
我知道你不太喜欢做这项检测
but I am glad that we sprung for it
但我很高兴我们还是做了
because it really is an amazing new tool.
因为它真是个很棒的新工具
According to the radiologists, there are two areas,
据放射科医生说 有两个区域
very small, that show signs of atrophy.
非常小的区域 有萎缩迹象
Atrophy?
萎缩
Brain damage.
脑损伤
It's chronic toxic encephalopathy.
叫做慢性中毒性脑病
Now, given this combination of clues,
根据各种现象综合来看
it explains your physical symptoms
这能解释你的身体症状
and it likely accounts for the psychological symptoms
也很可能造成了你跟我描述的
you described to me as well--
心理问题
irritability and the mood swings.
你的易怒和情绪波动
Yeah, how do I fix it?
好吧 那要怎么解决
I'm sorry to say there is no treatment.
我很遗憾 没有治疗方法
Brain tissue does not repair itself.
脑组织无法自我修复
This will be a permanent condition.
这个病将是永久性的
But I feel fine.
但我觉得没事
What the hell's gonna happen now?
今后会发生什么
Well, your symptoms could likely progress.
你的症状可能会加重
This could get worse? This was years of
还会加重吗 这是多年间
slow accumulation of these toxins in your blood.
毒素在你血液中渐渐积累的结果
But in light of that, the fact that your symptoms have accelerated
但鉴于此 你的症状如今加速显现出来
would indicate that
说明你可能
you likely haven't seen the worst of this yet.
还没有到最糟糕的状态
I am sorry, Gordon.
我很抱歉 戈登
So, what's going on with Cameron?
卡梅伦怎么了
Do you remember Joe MacMillan?
你记得乔·麦克米伦吗
Sure, Admiral Eyebrows. What?
记得啊 眉毛将军 什么
That's what we called him. You didn't call him that?
我们这么叫他 你不这么叫吗
No, but I will now.
以前不 但以后会了
Anyway, turns out he's the one who's running the network.
总之 原来他是网络的运营商
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表