剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You know, someone less challenging.
没那么难搞的人
Really? Yeah.
真的 没错
Worked for me.
对我适用
You know, kittens on the futon.
垫子上印猫咪那种小女生
I guess we'll find out.
我们去就知道了
What? Dinner? With him?
怎么 去赴他的晚餐吗
Well, yeah. Oh, come on. Aren't you curious?
当然 拜托 你不好奇吗
Mysteriously, my interest in tall, dark mannequins
神奇的是 我对高大阴沉
with delusions of grandeur has dwindled,
自以为是的假人没什么兴趣了
but, hey, knock yourself out.
但是 你自便吧
Snob.
势利眼
Sucker.
冤大头
Hey, Gordon and Donna.
你们好 戈登 唐娜
It's Joe. Joe MacMillan.
我是乔 乔·麦克米伦
That's it, taste the pain.
好了 尝尝苦头吧
Now, kneel. Kneel before Zod.
下跪 在佐德面前下跪吧
Hey, babysitter's here. Girls are building a fort.
保姆到了 姑娘们在搭城♥堡♥呢
Oh, you twisted little mother.
你个扭曲的小娘们
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yes, dear... I mean, yes, honey.
没错 亲爱的...好 亲爱的
Damn it. One of your freeloaders just wasted me.
该死 有个蹭网的把我毙了
Okay, well, I'm gonna go shower.
好吧 我要去冲澡了
I want us accidentally late on purpose.
我们要无意地故意迟到
Can't we bag? I think I feel a cold coming on.
我们能不去吗 我觉得我要感冒了
Gordon, this was your idea.
戈登 这是你的主意
Well, how about the two of us just go out?
那就我们俩出去怎么样
You know, Chaparral Club, the Torch, you know?
去丛林俱乐部 火把俱乐部
We'll tell Rose to stay the night, maybe rent a room downtown.
我们叫萝丝留下过夜 在市里开个房♥
I would love to. That sounds great.
我很乐意 听上去不错
But we told them we're coming.
但我们告诉他们要去的
Wheels up in 20.
20分钟后出发
"They can be a great people, Kal-El;
他们能成为伟大的种族 卡尔-艾尔
they wish to be."
如果他们想的话
They only lack the program
他们只是缺少
to show them the way.
指路的程序罢了
Sonaris.
索纳里斯
Plays good for me.
我感觉不错
Me, too.
我也是
Thanks.
谢谢
I like the vampire fish ladies.
我喜欢吸血鱼妞
Oh, yeah, the sea nymphs.
是海妖
Uh, I ran out of land-based creatures, so I...
我想不出陆上生物了 所以我...
Tom, did you play the game?
汤姆 你玩了游戏了吗
Yeah.
玩了
And?
你觉得呢
Let's talk about it in private, okay?
我们私下谈好吗
Uh, no, we all have a voice here.
不 我们就在这里谈
What did you think?
你觉得怎么样
Okay.
好吧
It took me about an hour and a half.
我通关大概花了一个半小时
That's pretty fast. Because it's a rehash.
挺快的 因为这是旧瓶装新酒
You stole the layout from chapter nine
你借用了第9章的布局
and the puzzles from fourteen, you put them in a blender
第14章的谜题 把它们混在一起
and hoped no one would notice. No, I...
希望没人能注意到 不 我
And of course if you get stuck, the hairy lampshade
还有 如果你被困 那个毛茸茸的灯罩
comes swooping in and literally...
就会跑进来 直接...
What? It's a fez.
那是毡帽
...drops clues on your head like dandruff.
把线索像头皮屑一样抖到你头上
You know what I wanted to do?
你知道我想做什么吗
I wanted to take that thing by the pubes and then fly outta there.
我想一把抓住那东西的阴毛 飞出去
To some other game.
去其他游戏
To someplace new.
去个新地方
This...this shouldn't be updated, it should be destroyed.
这不应该更新上去 而应该被销毁
So stick that in your box.
扔进你的点子箱吧
I...
我
Wow, you guys look great.
你们看上去棒极了
Uh, here you go. Thanks.
给你的 谢谢
It's...I should've clarified about...
我该说清楚的...
Oh, come on. I wear this every day.
没什么 我天天这么穿
Yay, finally.
终于见到你们了
I've heard a lot about you guys. I'm Sara.
我听说了好多你们的事 我是莎拉
Joe, don't leave them in the hall.
乔 别让客人站在门外
Oh, sorry, come on in. Big galoot.
抱歉 请进 大呆子
I love that word. It comes from the Dutch.
我喜欢这个词 来自荷兰语
It means either galley slave or pirate or pimp.
意思是苦役 海盗或皮条客
But if I'm lucky, all three, right?
如果我幸运的话 他三样都占了 对吗
You guys want a drink? Oh, yes, please.
想喝点什么吗 好的 谢谢
Um, gin and tonic, hold the tonic.
金汤力 不放汤力水
I'm so proud of you, I'm gonna cry.
真为你骄傲 我都要哭了
So I told 'em, "You got two choices.
所以我告诉他们 你们只有两个选择
Either bump the MSRP or cover our tooling overages."
要么提升建议零售价 要么掩盖设备过时
Of course, there were no tooling overages.
当然了 并没有设备过时这回事
You son of a bitch, I taught you that move.
你个无赖 那可是我教你的
Yeah, create the sickness, sell 'em the cure.
是啊 制♥造♥疾病 再卖♥♥给他们解药
It still works. Hell, yeah, it got me a promotion this week.
仍然奏效 这周我就是靠这个升职了
Mm, congratulations. So, this is cozy.
恭喜你 这里不错啊
Yeah, we got a bigger place in Austin.
是啊 我们在奥斯汀有个更大的房♥子
This is just a pied-Terre for my auteur.
这只是我家大作家的临时住所
Yeah, I'm trying to finish this article.
没错 我在努力完成一篇文章
Well, actually, I'm trying to start it.
实际上 我是努力开始写
Oh, uh, about what? The Jarvik artificial heart.
是哪方面的呢 贾维克人工心脏
Oh, so, um, nothing serious. Well, yeah.
那么很好写喽 嗯
My friend Alicia's doing the layout. She's a professor of design.
我朋友艾丽西娅负责设计 她是设计学教授
They should've been here an hour ago.
他们一小时前就该到了
Probably stuck outside Waco
可能困在韦科市外了
trying to fix a flat tire with a metaphor.
试图用隐喻修补好漏气的轮胎
Gotta love academics. Lovely people, total flakes.
谁不喜欢学术啊 他们是可爱的怪人
Joe, do you mind helping me for a second?
乔 能帮我个忙吗
Yeah.
当然
Who are you right now? What do you mean?
你现在是什么身份 什么意思
Don't you dare apologize for my friends,
不许你替我的朋友 我们的朋友
for our friends, for this apartment, or for me.
这个公♥寓♥还有我表示不好意思
And if you're done dick measuring for the evening,
如果你今晚跟他们比够了
then you might want to mention
那你或许可以讲讲
the real reason you got the promotion.
你能晋升的真正原因
The truth. Do you remember that?
真♥相♥ 你还记得吗
And the apricots are really good, too.
杏子也非常好吃
Little heavy on the blue cheese, but...
虽然蓝奶酪有点多了 但是...
All right, where were we?
好啦 刚才说到哪了
Mm, academia.
学术
Right, you say that like it's a nut you're allergic to.
嗯 听你的口气像是对它过敏似的
You know what, Sara? I like you.
你知道吗 莎拉 我喜欢你
And I'm gonna give you a really good piece of advice.
我要给你个很有用的忠告
Don't let him hold out on you.
别让他对你有保留
Come on, Joe.
得了 乔
What are you saving all that Cardiff money for?
你留着卡迪夫公♥司♥的钱干什么
Mutual funds? Houseboat on Lake Travis?
共同基金 在特斯维拉湖上买♥♥船屋
I didn't get anything from Cardiff.
我没拿到卡迪夫的钱
Not a penny.
一分钱都没有
Pass the red?
把红酒递给我行吗
We need you out here.
你得过来一下
Like right now.
现在就来
Damn it!
该死
It's a computer game, okay?
只不过是个电脑游戏
Calm down. I'm sure it's nothing.
冷静一下 不会有事
Let me just check the root file.
我看一下根文件
Bad software hit our network.
恶意软件攻击了我们的网络
It's overwriting our data.
正在覆盖我们的数据
Our drives or the users'?
我们的硬盘还是用户的
Both. It just ate chess.
都有 刚刚覆盖了象棋
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表