剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
What? Hey, we need to quarantine all the unaffected machines.
什么 我们需要隔离没受到影响的机器
No! Anyone connected right now...
不行 现在所有与网络连接的人...
No! ...is vulnerable.
不行 都容易受到攻击
We have users online.
我们还有在线的用户
We're not... we're staying up.
我们不...我们要坚持住
It's starting on "Parallax." Christ, this thing is fast.
开始攻击视差了 天啊 太快了
There goes chapter two. Can somebody call Donna?
第2章没了 给唐娜打电♥话♥
We couldn't find her number.
我们找不到她的号♥码
What? It's on a Postit somewhere.
什么 哪里贴了张便条上有
Jesus.
天呐
Hi, can I speak to Donna?
你好 我找唐娜
What? Where?
什么 在哪啊
It's Cameron. Did she leave a number?
我是卡梅伦 她有留电♥话♥吗
Listen to me!
听我说
I need to speak to Donna right away!
我得马上跟唐娜说话
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Shut it down.
关掉
The whole network?
整个网络吗
Everything, shut it all down.
全部关掉
Maybe you changed him.
或许你改变了他
No, he's nothing like my ex.
他跟我前夫完全不同
Thought you were strictly a beer guy.
我以为你只喝啤酒呢
I had this bottle of "san-seer" at the mission last summer.
我去年夏天喝了一瓶"桑希尔"
It kind of rocked my world.
打开世界新大门了
Sancerre.
是桑塞尔
Sans-who-gives-a-shit.
桑管他妈的呢
That's good.
不错啊
It makes it all worthwhile, right?
都值了 不是吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
She's burning at both ends.
她现在忙得团团转
Every morning, I peel her off the couch,
每天早上 我把她从沙发上抱下来
tuck her in.
安顿在床上
My turn, I guess.
算是轮到我主内了
Anyhow, you traded up. It's good to see you're doing so well.
总之 你混得不错啊 很高兴见到你这样
You, too.
你也不差
Why didn't you tell me you got screwed by Cardiff?
你怎么没告诉我你被卡迪夫坑了
Well, I thought I could live with it.
我觉得我能承受
Well, I'd have gone to him for you.
我会替你去找他的
I mean, I wouldn't have split my share or anything,
我虽然不会把自己的钱跟你分
but, you know, I would've spoken up.
但至少也会替你说句话
I report every morning to a basement.
我每天早上要去一间地下室上班
I come home to an apartment that's smaller than my old bathroom.
我住在一间比我原来的房♥子不知小多少的公♥寓♥
And yet if you offered me this version of my life
但这样的生活
or your payout,
和你的分红
whatever it was... how much was it?
不管是多少 多少来着
$838,100...
83.81万美元
I'd choose this.
我会选择这个
I'd choose her.
我会选择她
Honey? Yeah?
亲爱的 嗯
Hey, I'm sorry. Rose says Mutiny's trying to reach me
抱歉 萝丝说穆特尼那边找我来着
and I called and their phone lines are all tied up.
我打过去 他们电♥话♥都占着线
I think we should head over there.
我们该过去看看
Oh, Donna, is it serious?
唐娜 问题严重吗
No, it's probably just a riot,
不 可能只是暴♥乱♥
a massive fire, or a Goobers overdose.
大火 或巧克力糖吃多了
Joe, thank you for a lovely evening.
乔 谢谢你今晚的招待
Well, it was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Sorry we have to cut it short.
抱歉要提前离开
It's okay.
没事
Enjoy the Sancerre.
慢慢喝桑塞尔吧
Sara, thanks for having us.
莎拉 多谢邀请我们
Oh, my God, I thought that would never end.
天呐 我以为没完了呢
What is he doing with her?
他跟她在一起做什么啊
And vice versa, what do you think?
她又为什么跟他 你说呢
She's got some sort of savior complex?
她是有救世主情节吗
I don't know. She seems impressive to me.
我不知道 我觉得她还蛮厉害的
Yeah, well, I'm sure her father's name opens all kinds of doors.
是啊 她父亲的大名肯定能提供不少机会
Yeah, Joe's happy. Minor miracle.
乔很开心 也是个小奇迹了
Yeah, of course he is. He's got her completely snowed.
当然了 他完全把她唬住了
Well, you look lovely tonight.
你今晚真美
Hey, uh, thank you, Pop.
谢谢 老爸
Now everyone knows you're out here.
现在大家都知道你坐在外面了
How are you, James?
你好吗 詹姆斯
Couldn't have picked up a phone when you got out?
你出来之后不能打个电♥话♥吗
No, I wanted to say this in person.
我想当面说
Oh, jeez, here we go.
天呐 开始了
Look, the rehearsal dinner's a damn milestone,
彩排晚宴很重要的
so sit back...
坐好
close your piehole.
闭上嘴
"When his mother and I found James on the roof one Christmas,
有次圣诞节 我和詹姆斯妈妈看见他在屋顶上
waiting for Santa with a flashlight and a long list of questions,
拿着手电筒 准备了一堆问题 等着圣诞老人
we knew that our boy wasn't afraid of a challenge.
我们就知道这孩子不怕挑战
And now we know Lisa isn't either."
如今我们知道丽莎也是这样
"Pause for laughter." Oh, nice.
"此处应有笑声" 真不错
Okay.
好吧
"When James got his first strikeout in Little League,
詹姆斯第一次在小联盟比赛上三振出局时
I was on a sales call.
我去做销♥售♥了
When he graduated from high school,
他高中毕业时
I was at a conference in Tampa.
我去坦帕开会了
I know there are times when it felt like
我知道 有时候他会觉得
his father was nothing but a head rub in the morning
爸爸就是早上摸摸他的头
and a shadow in the door at night.
晚上门口一闪而过的人影
But not this night.
但今晚不会
Not tonight."
今晚不会
May I see it? I'd really like to show Lisa.
我能看看吗 我想拿给丽莎看
Look, I don't know what Mom told you,
我不知道妈妈怎么跟你说的
but I'm not angry at you.
但我不生你的气
I was, but I'm not.
我之前是生气 现在不了
I hear you got yourself a hell of a gal, huh?
听说你娶的姑娘不错
Aw, yeah.
是啊
Well, I'll have you over to the... over some night,
我会请你们...哪天请你们来做客
you know, when I settle in.
等我安顿好了的
Sure thing.
好啊
All righty, well, wife's awaitin'.
好了 老婆等着呢
It's gonna feel weird saying that.
这说起来好别扭
"My wife."
我老婆
Well, it gets easier.
多说说就习惯了
Why don't you come tomorrow?
你明天来吧
What, an ex-con in the front pew?
让一个释放犯坐在前排吗
Oh, your mother'd combust, for God's sake.
你妈妈会炸的
Well, Lisa wouldn't mind.
丽莎不会介意的
Neither would I.
我也不会
Some other time.
改天吧
All right.
嗯
Take care of this old thing.
照顾好这台爷爷车
Every disk our subscribers load will be infected.
我们用户加载的所有碟片都会受感染
We're gonna have to do a clean reboot,
我们得彻底重启
tell our users to stay offline
让用户不要上网
until...
直到...
We mail out new floppies?
我们寄出新软盘吗
Of everything. Every game that we make.
全部寄新的 我们所有的游戏
And reimburse them for ruining their other software.
还得为毁了他们的其他软件赔偿他们
Chances are they've suffered total data extinction
他们的数据可能全被灭了
and they're gonna blame us.
而且会怪罪我们的
God knows how many subscribers we've lost for good.
天知道这下我们要彻底损失多少用户了
Did you enjoy your finger food and cocktails?
小点心和鸡尾酒还算美味吗
Cameron, what is this? What's going on?
卡梅伦 怎么回事
A rogue program ate our drives.
一个恶意程序毁了我们的硬盘
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表