剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
That sucks. She mutinied to get away from that psycho.
真糟 她为了躲那个疯子 才搞了叛乱[穆特尼]
Who are you talking to, Lev?
你跟谁聊天呢 莱夫
Nobody.
没谁
It's none of your business. It's just a friend.
不关你的事 就是个朋友
Who you talking to, Lev?
你在跟谁聊天 莱夫
It's just a guy I met in one of the forums.
就是我在社区里认识的一个人
We've-- we've been talking. He likes the Cure.
我们一直在聊 他喜欢治疗乐队[英国乐队]
You've been flirting. So?
你在跟他调情 那又怎样
Lev, this is good. This is really good.
莱夫 这很好 非常好
We're gonna make a room where you can meet people online.
我们要做一个可以在网上认识人的聊天室
Meet? Yes.
认识 对
Like girls? Yes!
姑娘吗 对
We'll do a personals room where you meet
我们做一个交友聊天室 让大家结识
and then you go into a private room, like a date.
然后再进入私密聊天室 像约会一样
She got the idea from Lev
是莱夫给了她灵感
'cause he's been talking to someone online.
因为他一直在网上跟人聊天
Oh, great.
这可好
You see, I've been living in the past,
我还一直活在过去呢
taking a woman out to dinner like we used to do.
按照传统 带女人出去吃饭
You got a date, Boz? Now, I'm not sure
你有约会呀 博斯 真不明白
why that news is met with such shock and disbelief.
你们为什么对此这么震惊又怀疑
Looks like you're talking to a fella there, Lev.
你看来是在跟男孩子聊天呢 莱夫
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, okay.
这样啊 好吧
No, so you're...
原来你是
no, that's completely, uh... yeah.
没事 这完全...好吧
Oh, hell, I got a cousin.
我有个亲戚也是
Good.
很好
I'm gonna get another coffee here.
我得再来杯咖啡
Yeah. Hey, Donna, it's Gordon!
嗯 唐娜 戈登找你
Hello?
喂
Hey, sweetie. What's up?
亲爱的 什么事
I was, uh... What are we gonna call the private rooms?
我... 我们给私人聊天室起什么名
I don't know, A Table For Two?
不知道 双人小桌
Barf. Okay, fine, then you figure it out.
好恶 那你自己想吧
Sorry, what were you saying?
抱歉 你说什么
Where are you? It's loud.
你在哪 周围好吵
I've, uh... I just got the TV on.
我...刚开了电视
Why don't we go out tonight, just the two of us?
今晚出来怎么样 就我们俩
No kids?
不带孩子
It's been a while since
我们好久没
we spent some time together just you and me.
享受二人世界了
Donna? Yeah, sorry. I lost you for a second.
唐娜 抱歉我走神了
That sounds great. We just really hit on something
主意不错 可是我们刚有个新点子
and I think we're probably gonna be working late, so...
可能会工作到很晚 所以
Yeah, yeah, of course.
能理解
Um, but maybe this weekend sometime?
那这周末可以吗
Sure. Sorry, look, I gotta jump off,
当然 抱歉 我要去干活儿了
but I'll see you at home, okay?
回家见
I love you, bye. Yeah, yeah, I love you t...
爱你 再见 我也爱...
Hey, Tom, you coming?
汤姆 走吗
Sounds cool. Shotgun.
不错哦 我要副驾
Yeah. Aw, man!
嗯 烦人
Hey, um, do you know what's going on with her?
你知不知道她怎么了
With Cameron? Stuff with her ex.
卡梅伦 前任的烦心事
It's a long story.
一言难尽
Come on, let's go.
走吧 出发啦
Come on, sobachka. You dog.
狗子快冲 你才狗呢
Grab my keys!
钥匙带上
Hey, Cam.
卡梅
What's shakin'?
干什么呢
Oh, Jesus! This stupid chair.
天呐 破椅子
Hey, Cam?
卡梅
Cam? What?
卡梅 什么事
Come on, let's talk.
咱俩谈谈
I've calculated the cost
我计算了
of every barrel of oil you pull out of the ground.
你抽出来每桶石油的成本
It takes an awful lot of money to make that first dollar.
最开始的盈利需要很多投入
Using your existing mainframe for time-sharing,
用现有的主机提供分时服务
there's no cost to you.
就不需要你支出
There's an ocean of money out there
这一整片汪♥洋♥都是银子
and you have already drilled the wells.
而你已经钻了井
People talk about the computer revolution
大家谈论起计算机革命
as if it were a thing of the past,
好像这都过去了
but I grew up running around IBM.
可我从小就围着IBM
This business is in my blood,
这一行深入我的血液
and believe me when I tell you,
相信我
the revolution hasn't even started yet.
这场革命还没开始
I think it sounds...
这听起来
promising.
挺有前途
I thought you would.
我就知道你会理解
That's why I did it three weeks ago.
所以三周前我就开干了
I retrofitted the mainframe.
我改进了主机
I sold the time to an exciting company called Mutiny.
把网络租给了一家新兴公♥司♥穆特尼
In three weeks, they've shown steady growth
仅三周 它们就呈现了稳定的增长
and will only continue to expand.
而且还会继续扩张
This could be the moment when Westgroup stops digging in the past
这或许能成为西方集团放弃挖掘过去
and starts building the future.
开始打造未来的时刻
All you have to do... is nothing.
而你...什么都不用做
Three weeks of data, that's not much.
三周的数据 这不算什么
The trend will continue. Maybe. Have a seat, Joe.
但趋势大好 也许吧 坐下 乔
So, you did all this behind my back.
这都是你背着我♥干♥的
That was quite a gamble.
不小的赌博啊
You know, Westgroup is a huge operation.
西方集团规模巨大
However, one resource sorely lacking
但是 这种大规模公♥司♥
in a company of this size is hunger.
唯一紧缺的资源 就是动力
Everybody here is fat and happy.
这里的人都满足而开心
But you?
但你呢
You strike me as the kind of guy that isn't ever satisfied.
我觉得你是那种永不满足的人
You aren't happy, and I can turn that into money.
你不开心 这是能生钱的
I assume this takes you out of Data Entry.
这样一来 你就要离开数据录入部了吧
It would. I would be the network administrator
是的 我要当网络主管
managing the sales of the time, the hardware upkeep.
主管网络出租 还有硬件维护
And I suppose a nice raise comes along with a new title.
新头衔是不是也要涨薪
No raise. Let me show you that it works first.
不用 先让我向你证明这能成功再说
Sara knew all about this, huh?
这些莎拉都知道吗
She's got some poker face.
居然完全瞒过了我
Yeah.
是啊
I just want to have a meeting with somebody from,
我想先见见他们公♥司♥的人
what was it? Mutiny?
叫什么来着 穆特尼
Let's have a sit-down tomorrow night.
明晚就安排个见面吧
I'm flying up to Alaska around 7:00, but we can meet before then.
我7点要飞去阿♥拉♥斯加 走前见个面
Uh, you don't have to worry. I can handle the client.
这不用你担心 客户我可以应酬
Oh, I'm not worried. We'll meet tomorrow night.
我没担心 明晚见面
I never go into business with anyone
想和我做生意的人
without looking them in the eye first.
我都要先见一面
Well, I want to kill him.
我想杀了他
I know you don't like Joe. Neither do I.
我知道你不喜欢乔 我也是
I'd like to see him punched in the balls as much as anybody,
我也想看他倒霉
but he's a businessman, and not a bad one.
但他是个生意人 而且做得不赖
Put together Giant, got me onboard.
搞出了巨人 还拉我入伙了
That box was an abomination.
那倒霉盒子就是场灾难
From a strictly commercial standpoint,
严格从商业角度来看
pulling your operating system was the right move.
当时撤出你的系统是正确的做法
That machine, it meant a lot to me.
那台机器 对我意义重大
It wasn't art, but it was sound business,
虽然称不上艺术 但确实是好商品
and one thing about Mutiny is
穆特尼的问题就在于
you got a whole lot of the former, not much of the latter.
太艺术 但缺乏商业性
Look, to top it all off, you got Joe right where you want him.
再说了 现在他做的也正是你想要的
You kidding me?
不是吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表