剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You two know each other from your stint at Cardiff Electric, right?
你们在卡迪夫电子工作时认识的 是吗
Can you vouch for him? He's marrying my daughter.
你能替他做担♥保♥吗 他要娶我女儿了
He's a hell of a guy.
他是个人物
Congratulations.
恭喜
Uh, Cameron, wait.
卡梅伦 等等
I just wanted to say you were great in there
我只想说 你刚刚表现很棒
and it was nice to see you.
很高兴能再见到你
You know, when I heard that you had weaseled
我听说你耍伎俩
your way back into my life, I was pissed.
回到我生活中来时 我很生气
But more than that, I was scared
但更多是害怕
because I thought I was the mark.
因为我以为我是你的目标
He's the mark, isn't he?
他才是 对吗
He's not a mark. I don't--
他不是目标 我不...
it's an honest business proposal.
这是个实在的生意提议
I can't tell if you know you're lying or not.
我分不出你是不是知道自己在撒谎
I'm not lying. Okay.
我没撒谎 好吧
So it's just a coincidence that
那么你爱上了
you fell in love with the daughter of a billionaire.
一个亿万富翁的女儿只是巧合喽
Why can't you see that I'm helping you here?
你为什么不明白我是在帮你
I never asked for help.
我没叫你帮忙啊
I don't want any help, especially from you.
我不需要帮忙 尤其不需要你帮
Listen, a lot has changed since I saw you last.
听我说 我们分别之后 发生了很多改变
Yeah, I'm not the same naive girl anymore.
是啊 我不再是那个天真的女孩了
So just stay away.
离我远点
Did you get my letter?
你收到我的信了吗
Did you read it?
你读了吗
You must be Cameron.
你就是卡梅伦吧
Oh, sorry. Cameron, this is Sara.
抱歉 卡梅伦 这是莎拉
Sara, this is Cameron.
莎拉 这是卡梅伦
The fiancé, of course. Yeah.
你未婚妻 当然了 是啊
Congrats. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Uh, Joe told me all about your company. It's very interesting.
乔跟我说了你的公♥司♥ 真有意思
We should all have dinner.
我们该一起吃个晚餐
I'd love to learn more about it.
我很想多了解一下
We'll have to make that happen.
一定的
Uh, it was lovely to meet you.
认识你很高兴
Joe, always a pleasure.
乔 很高兴
Everything okay? Yeah.
一切还好吧 嗯
Yeah, it was great.
嗯 很好
Clearly.
看出来了
You're fun, Gordon.
你真逗 戈登
How come I never knew you were so much fun?
我以前怎么没发现
I am fun. I'm super fun.
我是很逗 非常逗
It's that Donna that keeps me down.
是唐娜拖我后腿了
She takes after her dad.
她是随她爸
God, me and her used to have such a good time together.
我们以前多快乐啊
You know, when we first got together and we'd come visit you guys,
我们刚在一起的时候 来看你们
we'd always end up at this bar/club type place, the Twist,
最后总是去一家酒吧/俱乐部 叫转折
and we would dance till we were just about dead.
我们一直跳舞到挪不动步
You know, shut the place down.
简直完爆全场
My Donna? Oh, yeah.
我家唐娜吗 是啊
I mean, when we moved here,
我们搬来的时候
we thought we'd be going there all the time,
我们以为我们会经常去那儿呢
but, you know, the kids and, you know,
但后来 有了孩子了嘛
life gets in the way and you just forget to have fun.
生活忙起来 就忘了找乐子了
But, you know, fun's important.
但玩乐也是很重要的
To fun. To fun.
敬玩乐 敬玩乐
You know...
知道吗
I never really thanked you properly.
我一直没好好感谢你
You and Gary have been so good to us.
你和盖瑞对我们太好了
You know, done so much.
做了那么多
It took us a while to land on our feet,
我们好久才站稳脚跟
but you supported us throughout.
但你们一直支持我们
You know, and now it's finally paid off.
现在总算有回报了
Susan, we couldn't have done it without you.
苏珊 没有你我们做不到的
Well, what's the point of having money
有钱不帮你爱的人
if not to help out your loved ones?
还有什么意义呢
Well, I don't mean the money.
我不是指钱
I just mean, you know, being there for us.
就是 你们的支持
Yeah.
嗯
Well, what, you want me to pay you back?
你希望我还钱吗
I thought that's what--
我以为...
I'm sorry, I feel awkward.
抱歉 这下我不好意思了
Oh, you want me to pay you back?
你确实希望我还钱吗
Well, all that talk of family and support
是你说到家庭和支持
and you having money now,
而且你们现在有钱了
I just...
我就是...
I think you've had too much to drink, sweetheart.
我觉得你喝得有点多了 亲爱的
Oh, no, no, no.
不不
What do we owe you?
我们欠你们多少钱
Donna will never owe us a cent.
唐娜永远不欠我们什么
But the Symphonic?
但是交响乐
We put in just north of 22,000, all told.
我们总共投入了2.2万多
I got my checkbook.
我带支票簿了
Uh, just north of 22, 000, you say.
你说2.2万多
Why don't we make it an even 23?
那就写2.3万吧
You know, my girlfriends and I
我和我闺蜜
we went on a wine tasting, and you know how that is.
我们去试酒 那种事你也知道的
One thing leads to another.
自然而然就发生了
What? What was the charge?
怎么了 什么罪名
Indecent exposure.
不当露体
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm absolutely scandalized.
我简直震惊了
I'm sorry, sir. Can I speak to you a moment?
抱歉 先生 能跟您说句话吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Just one moment.
就回来
I'm sorry, sir. Your card is declined.
抱歉 先生 您的卡被拒了
Declined?
被拒
Let me talk to the manager. I am the manager.
把经理找来 我就是
Look, I used to come here all the time.
我以前总来这儿的
I'm friends with Silvio. He retired.
我跟西尔维奥是朋友 他退休了
Look, I'm good for it.
我能付得起的
I'll be here first thing tomorrow
我明天一早就来
with a fat wad of cash and a hefty tip.
拿着厚厚一叠钱 给你很多小费
You have my word.
我保证
Well, can't she pay? No, she cannot pay.
不能让她付钱吗 当然不能
She is my date. Come on, man. It's 1985.
她是我的女伴 得了 这都1985年了
Come on.
拜托
Give me a second to work something out, all right?
给我点时间想办法 好吗
All right.
好吧
Guys, Chet's entering rooms through other people's accounts
伙计们 切特在用别人的账户登录聊天室
and he's cursing out Bosworth for kicking him off the network.
还大骂博斯沃思把他踢出网络
It's hilarious.
逗死了
Mutiny.
穆特尼
Here. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Yeah. I'll pay you back.
嗯 我回头还你
Yeah, that's cool. I'll see you a little later.
嗯 没事 回头见
How'd you like your new chair?
新椅子怎么样
Did you kick Chet off the network?
你把切特踢出网络了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Why did you do that?
为什么啊
He was in arrears. He couldn't pay.
他欠费了 付不起钱
I think you'd have some sympathy for that.
你最该同情他了
Oh, shit, Cameron, come on, you know what I mean.
该死 卡梅伦 拜托 你懂我什么意思
You said he was a pain in the ass. It's a business.
是你说他烦人的 这是生意
No, it's a community.
不 这是个社区
It's my community.
我的社区
And we don't kick people out.
我们不能随便踢人
It sends a message, okay?
这会让人有想法
He's been with us since day one. He's loyal.
他从一开始就是忠实用户
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表