剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Holding hands with Joe Macmillan never ends well.
跟乔·麦克米伦联手可没有好下场
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我清楚
What makes you think Joe had anything to do with this?
你怎么会认为乔跟此事有关呢
You gotta be kidding me.
逗我呢
I think I found my book idea.
我知道新书写什么了
I'm gonna start outlining it on the plane.
上了飞机我就把框架写出来
That's great. What's it about? You.
不错啊 写什么 你啊
No, not you individually.
当然不是你这一个人
It's more like the price of adaptation on modern life.
是讲适应现代生活的代价
You know, transformation, pain.
各种转型 痛苦
How many of those pills have you taken?
你又嗑嗨了吧
No, seriously.
没 我说真的
Creative disruption, you know?
创造性的破坏
You upset people, but so does anybody who rocks the boat.
你惹别人不开心 但干大事的人都那样
But you also gave birth to some pretty special things.
同时你也创造了独特的东西
I'm taking one for the road.
打一炮再上路
The movers don't get here till 3:00.
搬家工人3点才来
Joe.
乔
May I?
我可以进去吗
Dad. Hey, sunshine.
爸爸 宝贝
I'm sorry, I'm a mess.
抱歉 我邋邋遢遢的
Oh, nonsense. You look terrific.
胡说 你这样就很好
I just wanted to wish the happy couple n voyage.
我只是来祝你们一路顺风
So...
那么
go west, young man.
要去西部了 年轻人
Still a wide-open business.
那里前景很广阔呢
Do well, blaze a trail, who knows?
说不定能发展大好 另辟蹊径
Maybe Westgroup will open an office out there someday.
或许西方集团哪天会在那儿开分公♥司♥呢
I have no doubt.
肯定可以
Dad, this is beautiful.
爸 这个真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, you're gonna love it out there.
你一定会喜欢那里的
It's the land of second chances.
那是重新来过之地
Joe, may I have a word?
乔 能单独聊聊吗
Bye, sweetheart. Bye.
再见 亲爱的 再见
You didn't seriously think that bullshit would buy my silence?
你不会真以为这套说辞就能封我的口吧
No.
当然
You're far too emotional for that.
你太意气用事 不会就这么罢休
You stole intellectual property.
你盗取了别人的知识产权
Actually, I tried to buy it.
事实上 我是先想花钱买♥♥的
A very generous offer, as I recall.
而且我记得 开价还不低
Only the deal went south somehow.
只是那交易不知怎么出了问题
No need to dance. I went behind your back.
没必要拐弯抹角 是我背着你拆台
I told Mutiny not to sell and I'm glad.
我建议穆特尼不要卖♥♥而且我不后悔
Every instinct I had about you was correct,
我对你的看法真是一点没错
except how low you'd stoop.
只是我没看出你会这么卑鄙
We're done. Are we?
说完了吧 还没呢
What if I went public?
如果我把此事公诸于众呢
I'm your son-in-law.
我是你女婿
I string together the right 10 words, your stock's in the toilet.
只要我说对一句话 你的股票就万劫不复了
You don't want to do that.
你不会这么做的
Do you have any idea how hard it's gonna be for you to start over?
你知道那样的话你想再重新来过会有多难吗
Without Westgroup, your resume reads like a rap sheet.
没有西方集团 你的简历就是黑历史
I'll try my luck.
我愿意一试
And Sara? How would your little stunt affect her?
那莎拉呢 你这么做对她会有多大影响
There's no upside to grudges.
积怨没好处的
Come to our shareholders' meeting this afternoon.
今天下午来参加股东大会吧
The day I vouch for you...
指望我为你担♥保♥
There'll be a lot of very important people there.
今天会来很多大人物
People who can make a difference to your future.
能影响你未来的大人物
Sara will be delighted.
莎拉也会高兴的
And we can part friends.
我们可以像朋友那样分别
We're not friends. We're family.
我们不是朋友 是亲人
We'll see each other at christmas every other year.
我们每隔一年圣诞节都会见面
We'll nod to each other across the room,
我们隔着屋子点头示意
and after about 45 minutes of fake chit chat and eggnog,
虚情假意地聊上三刻钟
I'll make an excuse. "We have to be somewhere. I'm so sorry."
我就找个借口 抱歉还有事 先走了
And when my children ask me
等我的孩子问我
who that tall gray stranger in the window is,
窗户里那个灰发的陌生人是谁时
I'll remind them, "That's your grandpa."
我就说一声 那是你外公
I'll see you there.
下午见
Oh, no, it's not a two-person shooter,
不 不是双人射击
it's a two-perspective shooter, so it's--
是双视角射击 所以
No, we're not compatible with that platform.
不 我们确实不兼容那个平台
Okay, no, thank you for your time.
好吧 没有 感谢您抽时间
Bye.
再见
Hey, cut that out.
别来那套了
What?
什么啊
That down-in-the-mouth crap.
那副丧气的样子
Come on, buyers hear defeat,
行了 买♥♥家听到沮丧的口气
they scatter quicker than crawfish at a church boil.
肯定退避三舍
You're the boss bitch around here.
你可是强硬派老大
Queen of the nile. Sittin' on a gold mine.
你是埃及艳后 裙下还有个大金矿
People be lucky you don't charge admission, get me?
能进来是他们的荣幸才对 懂吗
You look sharp.
西装笔挺的啊
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, this is...
这是...
Our next interface.
我们的新界面
See these quick link boxes?
看到这些快速链接框了吗
They'll kick users right over to their favorite area.
能将用户跳转到他们感兴趣的内容
I've already started coding it.
我已经开始写代码了
I'm sorry, did you want to talk to me about something?
抱歉 你有话对我说吗
No, nothing important.
没 没什么大事
Sir? Oh, yeah, hey.
先生 你好
I'm just, uh, looking for my car.
我在...找我的车
Sir, this area is for employees only.
先生 这里仅限员工通行
You can't get in without a pass.
没有通行证你不能进来
Do you have a pass? No, I, uh...
你有通行证吗 没有 我...
Do you remember what level you were on?
你记得你停在几楼吗
I wasn't really paying attention.
我没太注意
Maybe 5F? There is no 5F.
也许是五楼 这儿没有五楼
This is basement level west.
这里是地下一层西区
Maybe it was an E you saw. Did you park in 5 East?
也许你看见的是东 你停在东五区了吗
Maybe that's it.
也许吧
Stairwell's right up there.
楼梯在那边
Sir?
先生
You okay? Yeah, yeah.
你没事吧 没事 没事
I'm fine, thanks.
我很好 谢谢
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Out of, like, 100 cold calls,
我打了将近一百通电♥话♥
they're the ones that called back.
他们是唯一回电♥话♥的
Word is they're just a few weeks old.
听说他们只成立了几周
Yeah.
是啊
So Westgroup didn't back down?
西方集团没让步喽
No, the creep practically blew his nose in our settlement offer.
没 那混♥蛋♥对我们的和解协议嗤之以鼻
What did Joe say?
乔怎么说的
He wasn't there.
他没在
I don't think Joe knew about Westnet.
我觉得乔不知道西方网络的事
I think maybe he was telling us the truth.
我觉得也许他说的是真话
Okay, we're ready for you.
好了 可以进来了
Oh, actually, guys, we're in here today.
实际上 伙计们 今天在这边谈
Okay, well, here we go.
好吧 走吧
Maybe you should go.
也许你该去的
To the shareholders' meeting?
去股东大会吗
Yeah, I mean, he'd never expect it.
是啊 他不会料到你会去
He thinks you're too proud.
他觉得你太骄傲
But think about it.
但是想想看
You know, you go there in front of everyone.
你去参会 站在大家面前
Let them see that it started with you, your vision.
让他们知道那是你促成的 你的主意
Just try and pull something good out of this fiasco.
从这场失败中捞到点好处
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表