剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, but not against me.
是啊 但不是来对付我
We're supposed to be partners.
我们应该是同一阵线的
Why don't you get undressed and take an actual bath, okay?
不如你脱掉衣服真正泡个澡吧
I'll put the girls to bed and I'll order takeout for you
我哄女儿们睡觉再给你叫个外卖♥♥
from whatever restaurant you want. No, I'm not hungry.
你想吃什么我就点什么 我不饿
Do you remember
你还记得
how you felt the first time you powered on the Giant
你第一次打开巨人电脑时
and you knew it was something special? Yeah.
就知道它会非比寻常的那种感觉吗 记得
Well, I felt the same way
第一个用户
when the first user entered my Community room.
进入我的社区聊天室时我也是这种感觉
It was like--
就好像...
I don't know, it was like giving birth.
我说不好 就像生孩子
You know? I know that sounds crazy.
你懂吗 我知道听起来很疯狂
Look, it doesn't sound crazy at all.
一点也不疯狂
Look, you created it. It is your baby.
你创造了它 它就是你的孩子
Yeah.
是啊
It's really nice that you get it.
你能理解我真好
I don't know. I don't know if I'm cut out for this.
我不知道 我不知道我能不能行
Hey, look, you can do this, okay?
你可以的 好吗
You're too lost to see it, but I can see it.
你是当局者迷 但我看得出来
Forget what Cameron thinks.
别管卡梅伦的想法
This is a big idea.
这是个好创意
You have to see it through.
你一定要坚持下去
But what's the point? Even if--
那又有什么用呢 就算...
even if we get all the XTs back up and running,
就算我们把所有XT重新上线运转
we can't survive long-term on a rickety, homemade network.
也没法依靠那个脆弱的自♥制♥网络长♥期♥维持下去
Look, you'll-- you'll figure something out.
听着 你会想到办法的
Would I be a terrible mother
我要是在这儿躲到女儿们上♥床♥
if I stayed in here until the girls went to sleep?
是不是个糟糕透顶的妈妈
Yes.
是的
You're-- you're out late.
你这么晚还出来
Or early, depending on your sleep schedule.
或是很早 看你的睡眠时间了
Uh, yeah, I couldn't get any work done
是啊 白天电♥话♥一直响
during the day with the phones ringing,
闹得我什么事都没做完
so I-- I'm just here to get snacks.
所以...我就是来买♥♥点零食
Right, yeah... Grocery store, so...
嗯 杂货店嘛...
I didn't know you worked here. I'm actually here undercover.
我不知道你在这儿工作 其实是来卧底的
Um, for our games. I'm doing some research.
为我们的游戏做点调查
I got one already. "Stock Boy."
已经想到个点子了 《理货小哥》
It's where the players have
要求玩家
10 minutes to try and stock all the shelves
在十分钟内理好所有架子
while dodging senior citizens on the hunt for adult diapers.
还要避开来找成人纸尿裤的老人
I used to work here in high school
我高中时在这儿工作过
and the manager let me pick up a couple shifts.
所以经理给我安排了几轮班
Yeah, of course, it's-- -
当然 就...
It's just till the shares are worth something.
就到我的股份增值的时候
That's great.
很好
I-- I mean, it's not, like, great.
也不是...非常好
Yeah, the FireBall Jawbreakers,
火焰糖球
they're at the bottom shelf at the end of aisle six,
在6号♥通道尽头的底层
and the Good & Plentys are halfway down the same aisle,
好又多在同一道的中间
but they're on the right.
不过是在右边
It's hard to miss. You always leave a trail of wrappers in your wake.
不难注意到 你身后总是留下一堆包装纸
Cool. Uh... right.
好 好的
I'll see you in a few.
一会儿见
Yep. Okay.
好 好
Here are my terms. First off, I'm in charge.
我的条件是 首先 我说了算
Second, I'll provide my services for free
第二 我免费帮你
in exchange for Mutiny being your first client, all right?
但穆特尼要作你的第一个客户 好吗
And third, dude, this is a pilot program.
第三 这是试点工程
I expect a discounted rate.
给我个折扣
So, what did you screw up over at Mutiny?
你在穆特尼搞砸了什么事
Nothing. I'm just trying to help out my wife.
没有 我只是想帮我老婆
All right, let me get this straight.
我问问清楚
Donna asked you if Cameron's company
唐娜问过你卡梅伦的公♥司♥
could be my pilot program.
能不能做我的试点工程吗
They're desperate.
他们走投无路了
They're not desperate. Look, the company's in great shape.
也不至于 他们公♥司♥状况很好
Do we have a deal or not?
我们成交还是怎样
All right, I put together an equipment list.
好吧 我列了个设备列表
Just so you know, converting the mainframes for time-sharing
告诉你 修改主机配置以安装分时系统
isn't as easy as just flipping a switch.
不是扳个开关那么简单
I already had three T-1 high-speed lines installed.
我已经装了3个T1高速线进去了
I just need you to finish the connections
你只需要给连接好
and install IBM's time-sharing option.
再装上IBM的分时运行功能就好
You know, it's much more reliable than IBM.
比IBM的可靠的多
Could you do it tonight?
你今晚能开工吗
Why tonight? Can you do it or can't you, Gordon?
为什么要今晚 行不行吧 戈登
Yeah, yeah, I could do it.
可以 可以
Great, why don't you grab this stuff
很好 你拿上这些东西
and meet me at the bar across the street at 8:00?
我们8点在街对面的酒吧见
Why don't you grab this stuff and meet me at the bar at 8:00?
你干吗不拿上东西 然后8点在酒吧见我
Okay, um, before I go screw myself,
好吧 在我滚蛋之前要问一下
when was the last time that
你上次打电♥话♥
you got the head of CompuServe on the phone?
计算机服务的老板接听是什么时候
Also, we're not CompuServe!
还有 我们不是计算机服务
Yeah?
怎么
This a bad time? Huh? No, no, come in.
我好像来得不巧 没事 请进
Just doing some customer service.
就是在做客服
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Have you ever used Mutiny Community?
你用过穆特尼社区吗
Yeah.
用过
What's your question? That. That was my question.
你想问什么 这就是我的问题
I just thought you should try it before you decide to drop it.
我觉得你决定放弃它之前 至少应该试试
But you have, so I'll leave it to you.
但既然你用过了 那你来决定吧
Okay.
好吧
What's your favorite room?
你最喜欢哪个聊天室
What?
什么
Your favorite room. All the guys have one.
你最喜欢的聊天室 大家都有所偏好
I'm just curious.
我就想问问
I know what Community is.
我知道社区是什么
With respect, I disagree.
恕我直言 我觉得你不知道
It's simple text
只是单纯的文本
with no graphical capability or playability.
没有图像 也毫无可玩性
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
The code might not be revolutionary,
代码虽然简单
but the interactions between users
但用户间的互动
are a completely new way of communicating.
是一种全新的交流方式
People can be more authentic online than in real life,
人们可以在网络上释放出真实的自我
and that is addictive.
这会让人上瘾
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'll give a spin in Community.
我会试试社区
Just don't expect me to change my mind.
但别指望我会改主意
Because you just don't like it
是因为你不喜欢
or because it didn't come from you?
还是因为它不是你的主意
Can we turn the heat back on now?
能重开暖气了吗
Aw, come on. Get yourself a new wool skirt, milady.
得了 去买♥♥条新羊绒裙子吧 小妞
We just got back another subscriber.
我们又争取回一个用户
I think we should celebrate.
我觉得我们该庆祝一下
Cameron bought those for tonight.
这是卡梅伦买♥♥来今晚喝的
Oh, right, we're still on the clock.
是啊 我们还在上班
Or are we?
没有吧
Heads up.
当心
Drink! Drink! Drink!
喝 喝 喝
You're spilling on my shares. How am I gonna feed myself?
你全洒在我的股份上了 让我怎么活
God, man.
老天啊
Um, that went to everyone.
那条信息发送给所有人了
What do you Everyone.
你说什... 所有人
I know this isn't the best time to tell you this,
我知道现在告诉你不太合适
but for future reference,
但免得你以后再搞错
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表