剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
and then get back up constantly.
再一次次站起来
But we do it because we love it
但我们这么做是出于热爱
and we know deep down that if it's the right idea,
我们内心知道 这点子是对的
it could be bigger than all of us.
可以成就比我们都伟大的事
For a long time, I wondered if I was ever gonna find it.
很久以来 我不确定自己是否有这份信念
The closest I've come is my kids.
我最接近的一次 是我的孩子
Well...
我觉得
I think I've finally found something
我终于有一样东西
that will allow me
能让我
to say to them with confidence,
自信地跟他们说
"You can do it. You can follow your dreams.
"你可以的 你可以追随梦想
No matter how hard it is, you can do it."
不管多么艰难 你可以做到的"
Hear, hear.
说得好
Cheers... To dreams, Gordon.
干杯 敬梦想 戈登
Just two weeks ago,
就两周前
I was ready to walk into Joe's office
我还想走进乔的办公室
and tell him that a portable under 15 pounds--
告诉他 15磅以下的便携电脑
it couldn't be done.
是不可能做到的
And now the Giant is gonna be the lightest machine on the market.
现在 巨人将是市面上最轻的电脑
And that is truly something to be proud of.
这太值得骄傲了
Joe as in Joe MacMillan?
乔...麦克米伦吗
Uh, what?
什么
What about Joe?
乔怎么了
Um, anyways, uh...
总之
great-- great work, guys.
大家做得好
Easy, easy. He's stable. It's fine.
冷静 他稳定下来了 没事的
He can't talk right now.
他现在还不能说话
He's asleep and they want him to rest.
他在睡觉 他们要他休息
What happened?
怎么回事
He was supposed to go out
他本来约好
with George today from the network.
今天跟网上认识的乔治约会
Did they get jumped?
他们被打劫了吗
There is no George.
根本没有乔治
It was just a bunch of guys
就是几个男的
pretending to be a person on Community
在社区上假装是一个人
so that they could lure him out and...
好把他引出去
Did you give the police the subscriber info for the accoun
你把用户的订阅信息给警方了吗
that should help them No, the address is phony, so...
那样应该就能... 不 地址是假的
of course the dumb pigs
而且这些蠢猪
aren't even doing anything about it, especially--
本来也没采取什么行动
Um, can I see him?
我能见见他吗
So, what?
怎么
Dinner here again next week? We tell him then?
下周再来这里吃晚饭 到时告诉他吗
You know, listening to the two of you talk in there,
刚刚在里面听你俩讲话
it all crystalized for me.
让我全看明白了
This is what's wrong. You're in Dallas again,
问题就在这里 你再次回到达拉斯
working at Westgroup, with a network that you set up in secret--
去西方集团工作 秘密搭建网络
I think you didn't tell him
我觉得你不告诉他
'cause you're not ready to give up on this.
是因为你还不想放弃
No, when we came down from the observatory,
不 我们从天文馆下山的时候
we talked about moving forward,
我们说过要向前看
but the way you're acting now, where you're headed,
但你现在的样子 你现在的趋势
you're backsliding, and I didn't sign up for that.
你是在后退 这不是我们说好的
I don't know what you want me to do differently.
我不知道你要我改变哪一点
I want you to stop meddling in other people's companies
我要你别再插手别人的公♥司♥
and build your own.
去建个自己的
Somewhere else, like we talked about.
像我们说好那样 去别的地方
What are you afraid of? I'm not afraid of anything.
你怕什么 我不怕任何东西
You're the one who's afraid of your history, my history repeating.
是你害怕你的历史和我的历史重演
It won't.
不会的
I see what I see.
我相信自己的眼睛
What was your vote gonna be?
你本来打算投什么的
She told you how I got a cupcake and a Kayo
她告诉你我每天放学之后
every day after school.
都有纸杯蛋糕和番茄蛋黄酱吃
What my mom didn't tell you was that was my dinner.
但我妈没跟你说 那就是我的晚餐
That way, she could feed me for under a buck.
这样她用不到一美元就能喂饱我
She was laid off two weeks ago.
她两周前被裁员了
But we already had lunch planned and
但我们早说好一起吃午饭
she insisted on wearing her uniform and I begged her not to.
她非要穿制♥服♥ 我还求她不要
But she didn't want you to think...
但她不希望你觉得
I don't want you to think that this is about money.
我不希望你觉得我是为了钱
'Cause it's not.
因为不是的
'Cause my mom will get by.
我妈妈能撑过去
We always have.
我们一向能撑过来
This job means a lot to me.
这份工作对我意义非凡
And I hope it goes on for a long, long time.
我希望我们能一直走下去
But you also mean a lot to me.
但你对我也意义非凡
And I want us to go on
我希望我们也能
for a long, long time.
一直走下去
You gave me this job.
你给了我这份工作
It's your company.
这是你的公♥司♥
No.
不
This company belongs to everybody.
公♥司♥是大家伙的
I'll call Joe.
我去打给乔
I'll tell him we're selling.
告诉他我们愿意卖♥♥
First of many.
敬今后
Step one, beef up support staff of the explosive Community functions.
第一步 扩招社区部技术人员
Step two, prep a huge launch of the latest game,
第二步 为最新的游戏准备盛大发布会
"Extract & Defend."
《营救保卫战》
Spectacular blitz. National TV spots, full-color ads.
制♥造♥声势 全国电视全彩广♥告♥
Let's hold off on the games just for a minute.
游戏的事先缓缓
Why would we do that?
为什么
Three letters-- C-E-S.
三个字CES
The Consumer Electronics Show is this month,
消费电子产品展就在本月
and from what I hear,
据我所知
cartridge consoles still own the games business.
卡带主机游戏仍是大趋势
What about Atari? First company to lose a billion dollars in a year.
那雅达利呢 第一家一年损失破十亿的公♥司♥
Nintendo.
任天堂
This, uh, entertainment system thing
他们的娱乐系统
is gonna hit the States just in time for Christmas,
将在圣诞节前登陆美国
and the skinny is that's all she wrote.
据说 她写的就是那个
Continuing with online games at this point
现在继续发展线上游戏
would just be throwing good money after bad.
只会是白浪费钱
You're right. We should proceed with caution,
是啊 我们的确该小心行事
but games are the door.
但游戏是大门
They get users in.
能把用户吸引进来
They get them hooked on the network.
让他们迷上网络
The better the games, the bigger the door.
游戏越好 门就越大
No. Community.
不 社区
That's the door.
那才是门
And, in my opinion, that's everything.
依我看 也是一切
That's what we'll grow.
我们要发展那个
A big part of my pitch to them
我跟他们商议的时候
was that they could maintain creative freedom.
很重要的一项就是承诺创作自主♥权♥
Yeah.
是啊
That was smart.
高招啊
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I, um--
我...
I went by the house.
我去了公♥司♥
They told me.
他们跟我说了
We don't know who did it.
我们不知道是谁干的
You probably never will.
你可能永远不会知道
Sixth grade, first day of school.
六年级 第一天上学
Someone wrote "fag" on my locker.
有人在我的储物柜上写了"基佬"
I got some paper towels from the bathroom,
我去厕所拿了些纸巾
wet them down, and scrubbed it off before anyone could see.
弄湿 趁没人看到之前赶紧擦掉了
Next day, they wrote it 20 times in a permanent marker.
第二天 他们用永久性马克笔写了20遍
I never went back to my locker.
我再也没去用我的储物柜
Carried seven textbooks in my backpack for the rest of the year.
一整年都用背包背着七本教科书到处走
I was only 11 years old,
我那时才11岁
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表