剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Of course, take it.
没问题 接受吧
Stop! "...revenue, our monthly burn rate is actually..."
站住 ...事实上每月的消耗率...
Watch out!
小心
Oh, Donna, I'm sorry. Guys.
抱歉 唐娜 小伙子们
I was aiming for that mongrel.
我瞄的是那个小杂种
Guys, just take it outside.
伙计们 到外面去玩
Cube not okay. Where is it?
别想跑 哪去了
Donna, it's your husband.
唐娜 你老公的电♥话♥
Hi, Gordon.
戈登
You hear that?
听到没有
Guess what I'm doing.
猜我在干吗
Um, using a modem?
用调制解调器
Aha, but how?
没错 但怎么用的呢
Could it be that I got a second phone line
会不会是我又买♥♥了一根电♥话♥线
so that we could go online and talk at the same time?
这样我们可以同时上网和打电♥话♥
Yeah, that's...
没错
that's probably it.
可能是这样
How'd your VC meeting go?
跟风投的会面进展如何
Uh, it's in an hour, which is...
安排在一小时后
Look, Gordon, I've gotta go.
听着 戈登 我得挂了
Yeah, well, you wanna run your pitch by me?
要我帮你听听吗
Or maybe I could, uh, you know, help out and...
或许我可以...帮点忙
Really, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I love you, darling.
爱你 宝贝
I'll see you at home, okay?
回家见吧
All right.
好啊
You wanna play, little man, huh?
你想来一局吗 小子
What? No!
什么 不
There's no way you shot first.
你不可能先射击
I shot 100 milliseconds after the game started.
我在游戏开始后100毫秒就开火了
Hello? Stan, it's Gordo.
你好 斯坦 我是戈登
What are you doing right now?
你现在在干什么呢
Oh, good, I'm not late.
太好了 我没迟到
Yo-Yo tripped over a surge protector,
悠悠球被电压保护器绊倒了
sent three XTs flying.
让三台XT飞上了天
Luckily, a stack of pizza boxes broke their fall.
万幸的是 他们落在了一堆披萨盒上
Saved by squalor.
被混乱所救
What? You changed into that?
怎么了 你换成这衣服了
Yeah, I Was I supposed to dress like that?
没错 我应该穿成那样吗
Well, was I supposed to dress down?
那我该穿得休闲点吗
Oh, God, maybe you're right.
天哪 也许你是对的
Maybe they want young and rebellious.
也许他们就想要年轻叛逆型的
Yeah, or maybe they don't invest a million bucks in you
也或许你牛仔裤上有洞
if you've got holes in your jeans.
他们就不会投一百万给你
Damn it, I could've--
该死 我本可以...
Excuse me, Miss Howe, Miss Clark?
打扰 豪伊小姐和克拉克女士
Mr. Bondham will see you now.
邦汉姆先生现在可以见你们了
Okay, so you have put up chess, checkers, backgammon,
你们发行了国际象棋 西洋跳棋 双陆棋
"Tank Battle," and "Parallax."
坦克大战和视差
And ignoring the first three because who cares about those,
而且前三个不算 那几个根本没意思
that's two games in 15 months.
15个月出了两款游戏
Not exactly in a hurry, are we?
你们貌似并不着急啊
Well, "Parallax" actually has 21 chapters,
其实 视差有21关
each one with a totally different world.
每关的设定都不一样
So it's not Yeah, my nephew got hooked on it.
所以它不... 嗯 我侄子原先很着迷
That's why I took this meeting. Cool.
这就是我同意见面的原因 很好
But then he got bored around chapter, uh, 13
但他在大概13关的时候就没兴趣了
when the giant ice squids... Crabs.
那个大冰乌贼 是螃蟹
ate the Eskimo palace or whatever.
吃了爱斯基摩宫殿什么的
He said it's fun to play with other people,
他说和别人联机打游戏很好玩
but the game itself-- you know, pfft.
但游戏本身就不行了
It's nowhere near as good as what Atari's been popping out.
和雅达利正在出的新品没法比
I think if your nephew understood coding a little better,
我觉得如果你侄子对编程有更多了解
he'd think "Parallax" was pretty cool.
他会觉得视差还是很厉害的
Um, look, cartridge games may look better for a while,
卡带游戏也许现在看上去不错
but online gaming is the future.
但网游才是未来趋势
Only if there's a profitable way to sustain it.
如果能持续盈利的话
That's exactly right. And that's why we're here.
没错 这就是我们来这里的原因
Our network is overloaded,
我们的网络过载了
limiting our ability to sign up new subscribers.
限制了我们新用户的订阅
How do you even know they're out there?
你怎么知道他们存在呢
Only 10% of Americans have computers.
只有10%的美国人有电脑
Only 15% of them have modems.
其中只有15%的人有调制解调器
Not to mention the fact that you're only on Commodores.
更别说你们还只用康懋达电脑
I mean, how do you really know
你们怎能知道
that there are enough users out there
存在足够多的用户
to make us all a killing?
能让我们赚的盆满钵满吗
We just do. I mean, in-store inquiries, word of mouth.
我们就是知道 靠店内咨♥询♥ 口耳相传
There's a whole world of data.
有很多数据可以证明
Oh, yeah, with proof like that, how can I argue with you?
是嘛 有那种证据 我当然无话可说
Look, Mr. Bondham,
邦汉姆先生
if we had the capital to buy 10 11/750s--
如果我们能筹到钱购买♥♥十台"彗星"小型计算机
35 grand a pop, used. 32 32,
3.5万一台 二手♥机♥ 是3.2万
plus additional funding to cover operations
外加维持本财年
through the end of the fiscal year,
运营的资金
then I think... What about kids?
那我觉得 那孩子呢
Excuse me?
什么
Do you have or want kids?
你们想要或者有小孩吗
No. I have two.
我没有 我有两个
What does that have to do with it?
这有什么关系呢
Well, when I invest in a company,
我要给一家公♥司♥注资
I don't just bet on an idea, I bet on the people.
我不仅是在赌一个点子 还有人
Success is no Sunday drive.
成功并不容易
It's not another to-do tacked to the fridge.
也不是冰箱上贴着的待办事项
If you two, as you claim, are really gonna run this business,
如果你俩真像你们说的那样 要经营公♥司♥
I need to know that you're fully committed, long-term.
我需要知道你们会长♥期♥全身心投入进去
Even over, you know, biological imperatives.
甚至超过对孩子的投入
Sorry, are you gonna give us the money or not?
抱歉 你到底给不给我们钱
Joe MacMillan?
乔·麦克米伦
Yeah, uh, hello.
是我 你好
Hey, Eugene Bowdich. Welcome to Data Entry.
尤金·鲍迪奇 欢迎来到数据录入部
I'll show you to your desk.
我带你去你的办公桌
I was on 23 for orientation
我去了23楼做入职
and HR told me to come down to B2
人力资源叫我来地下二层
and I think there's been a mistake.
我想这肯定是搞错了吧
Oh, no mistake. You're on my clipboard.
没错啊 你的名字在我的板子上呢
Now, Westgroup Energy, if you're not aware,
西方集团能源 你应该知道
is really a parent corporation to nine wholly owned subsidiaries,
是个拥有九家全资子公♥司♥的母公♥司♥
and we do DE for all of them.
他们所有的数据录入都由我们负责
Color-coded baskets, redundantly labeled,
颜色编码篮 充足标签
correspond to different inputs.
对应不同数据源
The process of digitizing the company's records
数字化公♥司♥记录的程序
was begun in 1974,
从1974年就开始了
though clearly since then we've made great strides.
不过当然 自那之后我们已经有了很大进步
Does Jacob know this is what I'm working on?
雅各布知道这就是派给我的工作吗
You mean Jacob Wheeler?
你是说雅各布·维勒吗
Uh, never mind.
算了
All right, any questions?
好 还有问题吗
So, it's-- it's just-- it's, uh...
那么 就是
d-done by hand?
人工操作吗
Oh, no, we use optical character recognition,
当然不是 我们使用的是光学字符辨识
which-- which we correct by hand.
只是需要人工校对
For particularly naughty images,
对于个别难以辨认的图像
you might even get to use the Big Kahuna over there.
你还可以用那个大家伙呢
But you'll have to ask me first, okay?
但得先向我申请 好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay. All right.
好的 好
Please clock out at the end of your shift,
下班时请记得打卡
and we labor to keep the bathrooms tidy.
另外请保持卫生间整洁
I trust you'll comply.
相信这点你一定能做到
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表