剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
but you always had us cracking up in the stands.
但却是你在观众席上逗得我们哈哈笑
Jesus.
天呐
What?
怎么了
It's just been a long time
只是很久没人
since anyone's thought of me as being funny.
觉得我风趣了
You know, it's so interesting who we grow up to be.
我们长大后的样子真是有趣啊
Have you ever thought about who you could've been
你有没有想过 如果你的选择不同
if you'd have taken a different path?
现在会是什么样吗
Sure.
当然
So, what are you saying, you should've done something else?
什么意思 你觉得你当初该做别的吗
Stayed here? Sold tractors off the 5?
留在这儿 在公路旁卖♥♥拖拉机
You got nothing to complain about.
你没什么可抱怨的
Yeah.
是啊
God, it feel so good to just sit here
天呐 坐在这里
and do the wrong thing with you.
跟你一起干坏事感觉真好
Well, I don't want to keep you.
可别让我耽搁你
I'm sure you got better things to do
你一定有比
than sit in the back of a truck
闲坐在卡车后面
and just listen to me babble on.
听我唠叨更要紧的事要做
Yeah, actually I do.
是啊 我有
I'm having a good time.
我很开心
Okay, log on.
登录吧
Not bad.
不赖啊
Yeah, for monochrome.
嗯 但也就是单色
Go ahead, play something. Whoa, hang on.
玩点什么吧 等等
I wanna... I wanna see mail.
我想看看邮件
Uh, so it's inside the game, so select what you wanna play.
是在游戏里面 随便选个你想玩的
Okay, and now find Lev on the user list.
好的 在用户列表上找到莱夫
I'm NewWaveLev.
我是新浪潮莱夫
Okay, then hit Alt+M.
然后按Alt+M
This is still Community.
这还是社区啊
Exactly. We built the mail client on top of the existing code.
是啊 我们基于现有代码编写了邮件客户端
So if a user is online,
如果用户在线上
they get the message instantly, and if they're offline...
他们就能即时收到信息 如果不在线
Lev, sign off...
莱夫 下线
and, "What hath God wrought?"
"上帝带来了什么"
Okay, now, Lev, sign back on.
好了 莱夫 再上线
Now.
好了
That's very clever.
真聪明
Okay, so, that's everything you asked for.
你要求的我们都做到了
Looks like it.
看来是的
Wait, wait, wait. I've got a game open.
等等 我都打开游戏了
I want to play it.
我想玩一局
Yeah, go... play it. Go ahead.
嗯 玩吧
Here, try something else. There's...
再玩玩别的吧 看这里
No, I want to play chess again.
不 我想再玩一局象棋
What about... One more time.
这个怎么样... 再来一局
I find it remarkable
我觉得很有意思
that three different human Mutiny users
居然有三位穆特尼用户
opened with the same King's Indian defense.
都用相同的王翼印度防御开局
It's almost as if they were programmed to do so.
简直像是编程好了的
Your computer is melting to the table.
你的电脑要化在桌上了
Here.
看啊
Interesting.
真有意思
I've never seen a Commodore like this before.
我还没见过这样的康懋达呢
Must be an exclusive model.
肯定是独家版本
And look...
看啊
there's no modem.
没有调制解调器
We're not even online.
我们根本没联网
Unix.
UNIX
You couldn't do it.
你做不到
Oh, it's not that we couldn't do it,
不是做不到
we just thought it was a waste of time.
我们就是觉得那是浪费时间
But you did have time to animate the games,
但你却有时间修改游戏
gut the box, fake the data.
给机器换里 伪造数据
How are you streaming it?
你怎么传输的
Joe? What? What do you want?
乔 干什么 你想怎么样
You want to insult me again, say I'm a bad guy,
要再侮辱我一次 说我是个坏人
a bait and switch artist? I put you on the network.
玩上钩调包吗 我给你连了网
I handed you a deal my boss didn't want you to have.
我提了一个我老板不满意的协议
Don't do this to me again.
不要再这么坑我一次
You did this to yourself.
这是你自作自受
What kills me about it is you're so much better than this.
最让我难受的是 你不该这么下作
I have to tell you something.
我有话要跟你说
Well, this night took a turn.
没想到这晚上会变成这样
What?
怎么了
Can I be honest with you?
我能跟你说实话吗
Gordon, I'm a big girl. I know what this is.
戈登 我是个大人了 我明白这是怎么回事
There's something wrong with me.
我有毛病
Tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的
No, there's something wrong with me.
不 我真的有毛病
It's in my brain.
是我的脑子
I've had problems with my hands and my speech.
我的手和说话都出过问题
I may not ever be the same.
而且可能好不起来了
I mean, it may even get worse.
情况或许会更糟
Gordon, I'm sorry.
戈登 我很遗憾
I... I'm scared.
我 我很怕
Like, I'm really scared.
我真的很怕
It's okay.
没事的
I mean, it's okay to be scared.
害怕是正常的
I'd probably be scared, too.
换了我也会害怕的
Part of me wanted to believe
我有点想相信
that if I didn't say anything, it wouldn't be real.
如果我不说出来 就不会是真的了
But the weight of it...
但这份重担
I understand.
我理解
You can't imagine what it's been like.
你无法想象我最近多难熬
I mean, what does this mean?
这意味着什么啊
You know, what about my kids? Gordon, I...
我的孩子怎么办 戈登
Am I gonna wake up one day and not feel my legs?
我会不会哪天醒来 动不了腿了
Are they gonna have to put me in a home?
他们是不是得送我去疗养院了
I mean, Jesus, Jules, I could die.
天呐 茱尔丝 我可能会死
And I haven't even told my wife.
我还没告诉我老婆呢
What? I can't, her job.
什么 我不能 她有工作
I've been carrying this all alone.
这些事我一直一个人憋着
Okay, stop. Stop.
住口 停下
Gordon, what are you doing right now?
戈登 你在干什么呢
Nothing. We're just talking.
没什么 我们就是说说话
No, no, you're dumping all this on me.
不 你在把这些问题都丢给我
Wait, what? Wait, is that what this is?
什么 等等 你是为了这个吗
Is that why you brought me out here?
你是为这个才带我出来吗
So you could unburden yourself? No.
你好卸下重担 不是
Look, if you wanted someone to talk to...
如果你想找人谈心
Wait, Jules. Oh, my God.
等等 茱尔丝 天呐
I'm grateful to you.
我很感激你
Grateful? Yeah.
感激 是啊
Jules.
茱尔丝
You know, Donna,
唐娜
Mutiny might be done.
穆特尼可能完了
I mean, we might not exist tomorrow.
我们明天可能就倒闭了
So if you're doing this for the company...
如果你是为公♥司♥才这么做
That's not why I'm doing this.
不是为了那个
Do you want me to come with you?
要我陪你吗
It's all right.
不用
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Look, I don't know, Dad.
我不知道 爸爸
Hey, what happened? You okay?
怎么回事 你没事吧
Where were you? Come here.
你去哪了 过来
She woke up and didn't know where you were.
她醒来之后 不知道你去哪了
I tried Dad, but I guess you didn't make it.
我打给了爸爸 但你大概是没赶到
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表