剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, no, sir.
没有
We got work to do.
我们还有正事呢
You went to my house? I thought I'd try you there.
你去我家了 我以为能找到你
You weren't home, so I left the--
你不在家 所以我留下了...
The terms sheet, yeah. You knew I'd be at work.
条款清单 你知道我那会儿在上班
Do you know who was at my house?
你知道谁在我家吗
My mother.
我妈妈
Do you know she cried when she thought
她以为我会因为出♥售♥
I was getting this kind of a payout from the sale?
而挣这么多钱的时候都哭了
And then she cried again
当我不得不告诉她
when I had to tell her that it wasn't true.
并不是她想的那样时 她又哭了
Do you-- do you understand the recklessness
你懂不懂跟她那样的人
of telling those kinds of lies to someone like that?
撒那种谎是多么欠考虑
Who's lying? These numbers are real.
我才没说谎 钱数是真的
That's the same acquisition offer
给你的价格和卡梅伦
tendered to Cameron and the senior staff.
还有高级员工是一样的
The only new piece of accounting here
唯一新加的数据
is what you would personally stand to make.
是你个人能挣多少钱
A bribe, you mean. I just did the math for you.
就是贿赂我 我只是替你算好了
You know, Tom,
汤姆
you could've told me all this over the phone.
这些话你可以在电♥话♥上说的
And yet you're here.
但你却亲自来了
You invaded my space, I figured I'd invade yours.
你闯进了我家 我想回敬你
You care about Cameron.
你关心卡梅伦
You should. She's special.
你是该关心她 她很特别
But you have to ask yourself if you're doing right by her
但你要想想 如果让她纯粹出于感情用事
if you let her make this decision from a place of pure emotion.
而做出这个决定 是不是真正为她好
I'm not even gonna tell her that we spoke.
我不会告诉她我们谈过话
Okay.
好吧
That's all that he told me.
他只和我说了这些
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
How much do you think it was for?
你觉得上面写的是多少钱
I don't know.
不知道
It was five million.
是五百万
But we already made our decision,
但我们已经做出了决定
so let's get back to work and just forget about it, okay?
所以回去工作 把这事忘了吧 好吗
No.
不
You made our decision.
你替我们做了决定
What happened to democracy?
民♥主♥哪去了
Maybe your memory's failing you,
你忘了吗
but we all shouted Joe out of this house.
我们一起大喊着把乔赶出去了
Didn't we all make this call?
难道不是我们共同的决定吗
Yeah, honestly, we were just curious, that's all.
是的 说实话我们只是好奇而已
Yeah, it's okay. Cool, so it's settled. It's fine.
没关系 就这样了 没什么
How come you never told us you own 90% of Mutiny?
你为什么从没告诉我们你拥有90%的穆特尼
You need to let this go right now.
你不要再想这事了
How could anything be up to us at all?
我们怎么还能有任何话语权
And shouldn't this be different?
而且这事不一样吧
We didn't know the details of the deal
我们不知道合同的细节
or that we were turning our backs on $5 million.
也不知道我们拒绝了五百万美元
What? What do you want?
怎么了 你想要什么
A vote.
投票
A real vote.
真正的投票
Fine.
好啊
Yes, fine. We'll have a vote.
好吧 我们投票
For you, so that we can put this to bed.
为了你 好让这事过去
Everyone come in here.
大家都进来
I'll call your names. Raise your hands if you want to sell, okay?
我点你们的名字 想卖♥♥就举手
Sell.
卖♥♥
Yes, got it.
好 知道了
Arki.
阿基
Sell.
卖♥♥
Carl?
卡尔
Can I abstain?
我能弃权吗
Okay, not sell.
好吧 不卖♥♥
Wonderboy.
神童
Not sell.
不卖♥♥
Bosworth.
博斯沃思
Well?
说啊
Not sell.
不卖♥♥
Tom?
汤姆
Mutiny.
穆特尼
Tom?
汤姆
Jesus.
天呐
Cameron. Cameron!
卡梅伦 卡梅伦
Lev's in the hospital.
莱夫进医院了
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
I know my father has this idea of me
我知道在我父亲眼中
as some damaged little girl unable to keep a relationship.
我是个受伤的小姑娘 维持不住恋情
I'm not exactly eager to prove him right.
我不是很想证明他是对的
Then don't. Oh, please,
那就别啊 行了
don't make this harder than it already is.
别让我更加为难
This is a scintillating conversation.
你们聊得好热闹啊
Dad, uh, Joe and I--
爸爸 乔和我
well, I haven't been exactly happy in Dallas.
我在达拉斯过得并不开心
It's been hard on me, on us,
对我 对我们来说很不好过
and last weekend I was in Austin and I was thinking that--
上周末 我去了奥斯汀 我就想...
No, no, no, no, I understand.
不不 我懂
Things here are new for both of you.
这里对你们来说都很陌生
New job, new home, new city.
新工作 新家 新城市
Is it perfect yet? No, but you're building a foundation.
是否完美呢 现在还不 但你们在打基础
Well, that's not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
Well, what I mean is that you were never very good
我的意思是 你一向不善于
at sitting still for anything.
静观其变
You know, you don't need to hit the reset button
你不是每次有点不舒服了
every time you feel the slightest bit of discomfort.
就非得重新来过
That's not what I do.
我不是那样的
And if you're referring to Peter Oh, come on, Sara.
如果你说的是彼得 得了 莎拉
It's exactly what you do. Okay.
你就是这样的 好吧
I do business in nine different countries,
我在九个国家有生意
but compared to you, I feel like a thousand-year-old oak tree.
但跟你比 我简直是千年老树
You've finally found a guy you can trust,
你终于找到个你能信任的人
someone who can help you heal those old wounds.
能帮你治愈旧伤的人
Frankly, I'm delighted that you're with Joe.
老实说 我很高兴你跟乔在一起了
Even right now, you seem much more grounded to me.
就现在我觉得你都更脚踏实地了
Look, I hate to see both of you
我不希望你们俩
throw away everything you've been building here
丢弃你们在这里构建的一切
just because of some anxious whimsy on your part
就因为你一时感到不安
stemming from the mistakes you made with your ex-husband.
而且追根溯源是由于你在前夫身上犯的错
With all due respect, Jacob,
恕我直言 雅各布
I don't think you know what you're talking about.
我觉得你说得并不对
Sara deserves a little more credit than that.
你不该这么看轻莎拉
She sees the best in people.
她看到人的闪光点
That's not a weakness, it's her strength.
这不是弱点 这是她的强项
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You think you know my daughter better than I do?
你觉得你比我还了解我女儿吗
I think we can navigate our engagement without your input.
我觉得我们的婚事不需要你来插手
Does anybody want to know what I think?
有人想知道我是怎么想的吗
Moment of truth. Moment of truth.
胜败在此一举了 是啊
All right.
好了
Geronimo.
成功啦
Yeah!
好诶
The Giant took us a year.
巨人耗了我们一年
The Pro took us half a year.
专业版耗了半年
We got this sucker running in two days.
而这东西我们两天就搭建好了
If nothing else, we're getting a lot faster.
且不说别的 我们快多了
I think pretty soon we're all gonna be a whole lot richer.
我觉得我们很快都要富多了
You all right, Gordon?
你没事吧 戈登
You know, um...
知道吗
the hardest thing in life is to get knocked down
人生中最困难的事就是被击倒之后
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表