You've come way too far to give up on us now.
加油
Come on.
撑下去
Come on.
艾美还好吗?
-How's Emmy doing? -Hey.
她很好,她的血氧上升,差不多恢复了
She's good. Her O2 sats are up. She's pretty much her old self.
所以她在用手♥机♥,想知道我在哪里?
So, on her phone, and wondering where I am?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
-看来卡洛琳的手术很顺利?-对,多亏薛波医生
-Sounds like Caroline's surgery went well? -Yeah, thanks to Dr. Shepherd.
好,我得去看其他病人,晚点再看艾美
All right. Well, I gotta go check on a patient, but I'll round on Emmy later.
还在等我的晚餐
Still waiting for mine.
他们在麻醉恢复室停止供氧,她的生命征象很好
They weaned her off oxygen in the PACU, and vitals are great.
卡洛琳,你感觉如何?
Well, how you feeling, Caroline?
有点累
A little tired.
对刚切除肿瘤的人来说还不赖
Not bad for someone who just got a tumor removed.
恢复时间要多久?
So how long will it take to recover?
她需要后续照顾,但不用多久就能恢复
Well, she will need follow-up care, but I expect a quick recovery.
对,学校舞会肯定会超火
Yeah, that school dance is gonna be fire.
现在没人这么说了
No one says that anymore.
你可以说她会像一般人一样玩得很开心
You can just say she'll have fun, like a normal person.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我再传照片给你 -最好记得
-I'll text you pics. -You better.
谢谢你们两位把我女儿照顾得这么好
Thank you-- both of you-- for taking such good care of my daughter.
-应该的 -我们很有团队默契
- Of course. - I think we make a pretty good team.
萝希
Hey, Rosie.
他很快就会醒来了
He should be awake soon.
其实我跟他…
You know, we--
我们早上出发前为了腰包吵架
we fought about that fanny pack this morning before we left.
他说远足要带背包,可以装物品
He said that hikers need backpacks so they can bring supplies
应付各种状况
and be prepared for anything.
但我很固执
But I was stubborn,
后来我还是带着,因为跟我的衣服很搭
and I brought it anyway because it went with my outfit.
以后他肯定会对那个腰包有不同的感受
Well, I bet he'll feel differently about that fanny pack now.
谢谢你救了我们
Thank you for saving us.
萝希,救人的是你,我只出一张嘴
Rosie, you did all the saving. All I did was talk.
你教我的事并不难,只是…
I mean, what you taught me wasn't hard. It's just--
我不知道应该要那样做
I just didn't know it was what I needed to do.
如果你不在场,我爸就撑不到这里
But if you hadn't been there, my dad wouldn't be here now.
再给肾上腺素
Push more epi, please.
加油,多里安
Come on, Dorian.
亚当斯,换你来按压
Adams, take over compressions.
好,好
Good. Good.
拜托
Come on.
-加把劲 -格瑞弗斯,你看到什么?
-Come on. Come on. Come on. -Griffith, what do you see?
别动
Hold.
心室颤动,可电击的节律
V-fib. It's a shockable rhythm.
好
Okay. Uh--
电击板,谢谢
Paddles, please.
检查脉搏
Check his pulse.
-有反应吗?-没
- Anything? - Nothing.
没脉搏
No pulse.
好,转到150,清空
All right. Charge to 150. Clear.
亚当斯,清空
Adams, clear!
亚当斯,让开,亚当斯
Adams, clear! Adams!
路克斯,没关系,没关系
Lucas! Hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
清空
And clear.
转到170
Charge to 170.
清空
Clear.
转到200
Charge to 200.
清空
Clear!
-贝利 -再来,清空
-Bailey. -Again. Clear.
破损
《外科实习医生指导概要》
《重症监护医学》
米伦,我有好消息跟坏消息
Oh, Millin. So I have good news and bad news.
好消息是我找到了一个手术机会
The good news is I found a surgery.
坏消息是杜古需要人手帮他的病患拆导线
The bad news is now Ndugu needs someone to pull wires on one of his patients.
你能帮我一个大忙去拆…
So, could you just do me a huge solid and pl--
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我今天一题都没答对
I haven't gotten a single question right today.
-我会考不过 -你不会考不好的
-I'm going to fail. -No, no. You're not going to fail.
会,然后我会被解雇
Yeah, and then I'm gonna be unemployed.
我得跟我的嬉皮爸妈或蠢弟弟一起住
I'm gonna have to crash with my hippie parents or my stupid brother.
你会考过的
You're gonna do fine.
我明明都知道
I know all of this.
我知道得一清二楚
I know it backwards and forwards,
但每次看考题,我脑袋就一片空白
but every time I look at the test, my mind just goes blank.
我爱这份工作
I love my job.
我不想被开除
I don't wanna get fired.
听起来你需要安田术
Sounds like you need the Yasuda technique.
那是什么?
What is that?
我的专利学习法
My patented study method.
成功率100%
It has a 100% success rate.
是只有你100%成功吗?
By 100%, do you mean just you?
你要不要我帮忙?
Do you want my help or not?
那你的手术呢?
And what about your surgery?
明天还会有的
I'll get on one tomorrow.
好的,那…
Okay. So…
要来罗
Here we go.
好的
Okay.
我看到你填了萝希的病历
I saw you updated Rosie's chart.
对,我想帮你填一些纪录
Uh, yeah. I thought I'd try to get some of your notes done
再去准备考试
before I get back to studying.
-谢谢 -赞啦
-Thanks. -Yeah.
关
Kwan.
我看着你一整天
I've watched you work all day.
我知道你会高分通过外医国考,不是凭运气
I know you're gonna ace the ABSITE, and not because of luck.
是因为你工作认真、准备充分
It's because you work hard. You're prepared.
你很在行
You know your stuff.
考试时别忘了这点
Remember that when you're in the exam.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我还是该穿幸运袜,对吧?
But I should still wear the socks though, right?
对
Yeah.
如果非洗不可,只能手洗
And if you have to clean them, hand-wash only.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你还在?
You're still here?
我要亲自看着他
I'm monitoring him myself.
我叫实习生回家了
I sent the interns home.
明天外医国考
ABSITE's tomorrow.
贝利,你对他们的照顾没话说
You've done a good job with them, Bailey.
对他也一样
Him too.
但结果并不理想
Yeah, it doesn't feel like it. And he's hangin' on,
他还坚持着
Yeah, it doesn't feel like it. And he's hangin' on,
但如果他能醒来,谁知道他的功能性输出会是怎样
but who knows-- if he'll wake up-- what his functional output will be.
还有实习生…
And the interns--
我也以为我带他们带得很好
And I thought I did a good job with them too.
我以为反复操作跟专注,能让他们做好十足的准备
I thought the repetition and the focus would prepare them for anything.
但这种事?
But this?
他在下班回家途中被人近距离开枪打中
I mean, shot point-blank on his way home from work.
他只是成千上万名,枪♥支♥暴♥力♥受害者的其中一人
And he's just one of the thousands of gun violence victims
医院每年都有这种伤患
who show up in hospitals every year.
他跟其他几千几万名伤患一样,必须接受一次又一次的手术
One of thousands who have to undergo surgery after surgery after surgery.
我不知道怎么教他们应对这种事
I don't know how to prepare them for that.
我希望不必帮他们做好这种准备
I don't wanna have to prepare them for that.
我也还没做好这种准备
I'm still not prepared for that.
贝利,没人准备好
No one is, Bailey.
没人做好这种准备
No one is.
萝希还好吗?
How's Rosie?
她受到惊吓,但状况很好
She's good. You know, shaken up, but good.
如果我们能教导
Listen. If we were just able to teach
19岁的孩子帮她爸爸止血
a 19-year-old how to stop her father from bleeding out,
何不教导所有人呢?
why couldn't we teach that to everyone?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表