我像被套牢了
Wow. This feels like a trap.
爱说笑,怎么回事?
Smart man. What happened?
我当时在搬家具,准备展示房♥子
I was moving furniture, getting the house ready for a showing,
新鞋加大理石地板,导致滑倒
and you know, new shoes, marble floors, I slipped.
是他的中介业务,他可以派人做
It's his brokerage. He has people who do this for him.
他们把办公桌摆在早餐角落,根本乱来
They put the desk in the breakfast nook. It made no sense. It made no sense.
我们帮你照X光
We'll get an X-ray.
又收缩了吗?
Is that another contraction?
只是消化不良
Uh, just indigestion.
从上周开始
It-It started last week.
我的妇产科医生说
Uh, my OB says it's normal
-这在怀孕后期很正常 -对
- this late in pregnancy. -Yeah.
这次是收缩
Oh, th-- this is a contraction.
不少人排X光,要等一会儿
X-ray's pretty backed up. It might be a while.
我可以先带你去妇产科
Why don't I run you up to OB in the meantime
确认一下你的状态
just to see how you're progressing.
如果暂时走不了,这样也好
Yeah, if we're stuck here for a while, it makes sense.
好,对
Okay. Yeah, yeah.
而且妇产科护理师偷藏了一堆饼干
Also the OB nurses have a secret stash of cookies…
我可能知道藏在哪里
…and I might know where it is.
太可惜了,洁登不喜欢吃饼干
Oh, well, that's too bad. Jayden doesn't like cookies.
我喜欢吃饼干
I do like cookies.
好,那我们走吧
Okay. Well, let's go.
好的
All right.
拜托别摔倒了
Uh, don't fall off anything, please.
走吧
Come on.
-关,你看到什么?-什么都没看到
What do you see, Kwan? -I see nothing.
X光显示很正常
X-ray looks normal.
那我的膝盖怎么肿得像垒球?
So why is my knee the size of a softball?
有很多血,所以我们要扎入针头把血排出
There's a lot of blood. So we'll have to insert a needle and drain it.
关,帮她安排治疗室
Kwan, can you book her in a procedure room?
-好 -吉莲的颈椎没事
-Yep. -Okay. Gillian's C-spine is clear.
你们俩很幸运
You both are very lucky.
知道另一辆车开多快吗?
Any idea how fast the other car was going?
不快,停得好好的
It wasn't. It was parked.
是我的车
It was mine.
我们在汉弥敦景观公园
We were at Hamilton Viewpoint.
-那里是不是… -青少年亲热的地方?
-Isn't that where the-- -Teenagers go to make out?
对,我们知道
- Yeah, we know. -
我本来想说步道起点,不过感谢提供资讯
I was going to say where the trailhead starts, but I appreciate the tip.
在工作跟孩子之间,我们相处时间不多
Between work and our kids, we don't get a lot of alone time,
所以我觉得约出来午餐不错
so I thought it would be nice to meet for lunch.
我说的「午餐」
And by "lunch, " I mean,
也不是午餐,我就不说破了
not lunch, if you know what I mean.
总之,打得正火热
Anyway, things heated up.
我或她踢到了手刹车
One of us must have kicked the parking brake,
紧接着就出事了
and the next thing you know,
车子滚下山坡,撞上她的小货车
the car was rolling down the hill, smashed into her minivan,
我的脑袋好像快爆♥炸♥
and my brain felt like it was gonna explode.
你的神经检查没事,但要做CT比较保险
Well, your neuro exam is good, but we're gonna do a CT just to be safe.
-好吗?-好
-Okay? -Great.
那是我的
Oh. That's mine.
找到了
There it is.
拉上帘子,拜托快拉上
Shut the curtain. Please, shut the curtain.
吉儿?
Gill?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
汽车应用程序显示车祸
Car app said there was an accident.
你没接电♥话♥,所以我打给警♥察♥
You won't answer your phone, so I called the police.
-他们说你在这里 -我没事,只是头痛
-They said you were here. -Yeah. I'm-- I'm okay. My head just hurts.
医生,他叫亚伦
Um, doctors, this is Aaron.
我的丈夫
-My husband. -Huh.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
实习医生
布哈里医生请到心脏重症监护室
Dr. Bokhari to peds ICU.
大卫布哈里医生请到心脏重症监护室
Dr. David Bokhari to peds ICU.
-杜古医生 -请说
-Dr. Ndugu? -Yeah?
我知道你最近挺辛劳的
I know that it's been kind of hectic for you
因为你部门的人手不足
with the understaffing in your department.
如果需要什么帮忙
If there's ever anything I can do for you,
请随时告诉我
please don't hesitate to let me know.
好,谢谢
Okay. Appreciate that.
也许我们能找时间
Maybe we could grab a drink
喝一杯,好好了解彼此
and get to know each other better sometime.
我目前的行程有点乱,但我会考虑
My schedule is a little crazy right now, but I-- I'll keep that in mind.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
她感觉人挺好的
She seems nice.
是
Yeah.
没错
Um, yeah, she is.
你有什么事吗?
Did you need something?
我们要一起治疗莱利先生的食道裂孔疝气
Well, looks like we're on Mr. Riley's hiatal hernia together.
似乎是的
Yeah, looks that way.
我很期待
Looking forward to it.
我也是
Me too.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo! -
洁登喜欢慢慢来
Ooh, Jayden took her sweet time.
我生她花了72小时
I was in labor for 72 hours.
这次宝宝会快得多
Well, this baby is gonna go a lot faster than that.
你已经扩张了4.5公分
You are already four and a half centimeters dilated.
所以要让你住院
So, we're gonna have to admit you.
不能生,我们没准备好
I-- I can't be in labor. We're not ready.
我妈没来
My mom's not here.
我丈夫在急诊室,手腕骨折
My husband's in the emergency room with a broken wrist.
好的,萝伦,你的血压有点高
Okay, um, Lauren, your blood pressure is going up a little bit.
做几个深呼吸
- So just take some deep breaths. -
很好
That's great.
你上次看妇产科是什么时候?
Okay. When was the last time that you saw your OB?
上个星期
It was, uh, last week.
他们帮我验血,但我还不知道结果
They ran some blood work, but I haven't heard anything.
我预计明天回诊
I was scheduled to go back tomorrow.
好,我们要联络索取她的产前纪录
Okay. Um, we will call to follow up on her prenatal records.
-还有帮她验血验尿 -好
- And, um, send for blood and urine tests. - Yeah.
谁去通知迈尔斯?
-Will someone tell Miles? Okay. -I'll get him up here.
-我带他上来 -好
-Will someone tell Miles? Okay. -I'll get him up here.
要我们带洁登去托儿所吗?
Okay. Do you want us to take Jayden to day care?
洁登,你想去托儿所吗?
Jayden, do you want to go up to day care?
很多玩具好好玩,我女儿也在那边
There's so many fun toys, and my daughter is there,
她跟你差不多大
and she's almost as old as you.
宝贝,想去吗?想吗?好
You wanna go, baby? Yeah? Okay.
亲我一下好吗?
Can I have a kiss right here? Mmm.
-好,我爱你 -爱你
-All right. I love you. -Love you.
好,谢谢
All right. Thank you.
小女娃还不知道,她的人生会有天翻地覆的变化
That little girl has no idea how much her life's gonna flip upside down.
一直都是我们三个人
It's always been just the three of us.
小孩的表现往往好过大人的预期
Kids always handle stuff better than adults think they will.
爸爸则有待加强
Dads, not so much.
同意
Fair.
卡珊卓在治疗室,你觉得丈夫知道吗?
Cassandra's in the procedure room. You think the husband knows?
他应该知道她们一起上皮拉提斯,跟吃早午餐
I think he knows they went to Pilates and brunch.
我有点好奇结果如何
I kind of want to see how this turns out,
但林肯要我做膝盖抽液,而我有场打赌要赢
but Lincoln's letting me do a knee aspiration, and I have a bet to win.
我提过我只要再缝合一道撕裂伤吗?
Mmm. Did I mention I only have suture one more laceration for my log?
一组胸管、两组点滴,你就要请我喝几杯
One chest tube, two IVs, and then you're buying me drinks.
你挺有把握的嘛
You sound very sure about that.
-输的请饮料和薯条 -太夸张了
-Uh, loser buys drinks and fries. -It's gotten completely out of hand.
亚伦,拜托
Aaron, please.
她不断打电♥话♥传简讯要你接送
She's constantly calling and texting. Always asking for a ride.
她太依赖你了
She depends on you too much.
你知道卡珊载柔伊去踢球多少次吗?
Do you know how many times Cass has driven Zoe to soccer?
她开车这么危险,一次都嫌多
Too many, if this is the kind of accident she gets in.
-我们找律师 -做什么?
-We should get a lawyer. -For what?
车子保险杆掉了,你进了医院
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表