Hi. Put a rush on these and text me their BPs every two hours.
我以为你也会进重症监护室拆引流管
I thought you were meeting me in the ICU to remove drains.
我在检查几个昨天生产完的妈妈
Yeah, I'm just checking on a few postpartum moms from yesterday.
但你穿着深蓝手术服
But you're in navy scrubs.
对,我忘了
Oh, right. I forgot.
只要我换了手术服
When I change my scrubs,
我就会忘记前一天的所有病人
I just forget about all my patients from the day before.
我看了你的纪录表
Also, I checked your notes.
我交代的事,你有一半给了实习生
Half the things I told you to do you gave to the interns.
我管理他们,因为我是主管,你是吗?
I supervised them because I'm a supervisor. Are you?
如果你需要帮忙拆引流管
If you need help removing drains,
我们有比你更烦的问题
we have bigger problems than you just being annoying.
贝利跟韦伯还在动手术,所以我要接手他们的病患
Bailey and Webber are still in surgery, so I'm also covering their patients,
还有准备外医国考
and studying for the ABSITE.
那你跟他们也这样讲话吗?
Okay. Are you having the same conversation with them?
你的责任还没卸下
You haven't quit yet.
你48小时前才决定不做一般外科
You made this decision, like, 48 hours ago,
现在你就置身事外了
and you've already checked out.
你妈妈说你想见我们?
Hey. Your mom said you wanted to see us?
对
Yeah. I still haven't decided on the surgery, though.
不过我还没决定动手术
Yeah. I still haven't decided on the surgery, though.
没关系,你有疑问吗?
Well, that's okay. Do you have questions?
艾美离开一阵子了
Emmy's been gone a while.
对,她需要做一些检测
Oh, yeah. She just needed to get some tests done.
我在帮她编手环
I'm making her a bracelet.
我不知道她爱什么颜色,我就选我爱的
I didn't know her favorite colors, so I chose mine.
绿色跟紫色
Green and purple.
卡洛琳,我们很想帮你
Caroline, we do wanna help you.
艾美做的那件事,我也能做吗?
That thing Emmy did, can I do that?
说自己害怕的事
Where you say what you're scared of?
好啊
Oh, sure.
艾美跟我常轮流,这次我先开始
Emmy and I usually take turns though, so I'll go first.
我害怕忘记病患家长的名字
I am scared of forgetting my patients' parents' names.
所以我写在手上
So I write them on my hand.
我害怕手术恢复期太长,来不及参加春季舞会
I'm scared I won't recover from surgery in time for the spring dance.
我害怕医院的地下室
I'm scared of the hospital basement.
其实是怕各种地下室
Actually, any basement.
我害怕打麻醉
I'm scared of going under anesthesia.
我没做过
I've never done it.
对
Yeah.
我怕的是
I am scared of
达不到病人的期待
not living up to my patients' expectations.
我知道他们指望我
I know that they're counting on me.
我看过网络文章,躺在手术台上时
I read online that when you're on the operating table,
是裸体的
you're naked.
我没在别人面前裸体过
I've never been naked in front of anyone,
更别说是在塞满陌生人的房♥里
let alone an entire room full of strangers.
我怕他们无法…
I'm scared they won't be able to--
我怕他们不理解
I'm scared they won't understand.
我怕他们不懂我
I'm scared they won't see me.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
我们懂你
We see you.
你是很棒的女孩
You're an amazing girl,
我们一定会让手术室里的人都明白这点
and we are gonna make sure that everyone in that operating room knows that.
好
Okay.
我动手术
I'll do the surgery.
我们帮你准备
We will get you prepped.
我去告诉黛安
And I will go tell Diane.
好,这样会比较舒服
Okay. This will be more comfortable.
我晚点回来看你
I'll be back to check on you later.
能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
通常我会说好,但你不理我一个星期
Usually I'd say yes, but you've been ignoring me all week.
对,因为你毁了我精进外科手术的机会
Yeah, because you screwed with my ability to become a better surgeon,
我觉得这跟偷吃一样严重
which honestly, I rank as high as cheating.
不过我是来跟你的主管身份对话
But I am coming to you as my boss.
我需要手术
I need surgery.
今天是我们第一天回手术室
It's our first day back operating,
杜古今天没开刀,我做完他交办的事
Ndugu is not in the OR today and I finished all my work on his service.
那就学我们准备外医国考
Study for the ABSITE like the rest of us.
你为我着想一下
Put yourself in my shoes.
你在乔酒吧工作时,不渴望回手术室吗?
When you worked at Joe's, weren't you dying to get back into the OR?
-不会 -你怎么会是我的主管?
-No. -How are you my boss?
可以去帮贝克曼做经导管主动脉瓣置换术
Beckman could use an extra set of hands on a TAVR.
4号♥手术室
OR 4.
-最好快跑 -谢谢
-You better run. -Thank you.
我是说真的
Oh, I mean it.
我们会找一天好好谈谈
And-- And we'll talk. Eventually.
谢谢
Thank you.
刺破了股浅动脉,可以做直接缝合
Punctured the SFA. We could do a primary repair.
只需要清理边缘
-Mmm. -We just need to clean the edges.
我没料到休假会这么结束
You know, this is not how I thought our day was gonna end.
还用你说吗
You're telling me.
我准备了芝士跟一盘熟食要在山顶吃的
I had a cheese and charcuterie plate ready for when we got to the top.
冲洗
Irrigation.
我站在上面的时候,什么都看不见
You know, when I was standing up there I couldn't see anything,
我还以为他会需要截肢,或者更糟
and I thought for sure that he'd lost his leg or worse.
有些人就是好运吧
Some people are just lucky, I guess.
幸运的是我们走同一条步道
What's lucky is that we were hiking the same trail.
组织镊,谢谢
Geralds, please.
今天的事谢谢你
Hey, thank you for today.
-今天很棒 -我才不觉得
-It was great. -Speak for yourself.
我想重来
I want a redo.
今天让我想起以前的日子,你跟我在外头
I don't know. Reminds me of the old days. Me, you, out in the field.
好多血,没物资
Lots of blood, no supplies.
我们老是遇到意外
Adrenaline likes us.
惠德比岛的民宿会这么糟糕吗?
I mean, but would a bed-and-breakfast on Whidbey Island be so terrible?
-外踝有骨折吗?-没有
-Any fracture to the lateral malleolus? -No.
如果有呢?
If there was?
要看是稳定的还是移位的
Well, it depends if it was stable or displaced.
好,如果是移位呢?
Good. Displaced?
钢板加螺丝
Plate and screws.
没错
Exactly.
你拿着吧
Why don't you take this?
我是脚踝骨折吗?
Is my ankle broken?
是严重扭伤
It's a bad sprain.
你需要休息,冰敷还有按压
You need to rest it, use ice and compression,
保持腿部抬高
and keep it elevated.
我爸有消息吗?
Any word on my dad?
他还在动手术
He's still in surgery.
我六岁时,他离开我跟我妈
He-- He left me and my mom when I was six.
他再婚,组了新家庭
Got remarried, started a new family.
我们去年才又联络上
We just reconnected last year.
他邀我这次去远足,我根本不想去
And he invited me to go on this hike, and I didn't wanna go.
然后他要我别偏离步道
And then he-- he told me to stay on the trail,
但我想看看山洞里面…
but I wanted to see inside the cave, and just--
我需要空间冷静
I needed some space.
所以他不能有事
So he has to be okay.
一有消息我们就告诉你
We'll let you know as soon as we hear more.
谢谢
Thank you.
再装填一次,谢谢
Another reload, please.
优秀的解决方案
Excellent solve.
我认为这办法十分可行
I think this is gonna work out nicely.
钉上缝合钉
Deploying the staple.
他心肺快停了
He's coding.
-为什么?怎么了?-不可以
- Wh-Why? What happened? - No, no, no.
他快不行了,让开
We're losing him. Okay. Move.
你们两个快让开
You two, out of the way now.
好,开始按压
Okay. Starting compressions.
给肾上腺素,好的
Push epi. Okay.
加把劲,多里安
Come on, Dorian.
你撑了这么久,不能现在放弃
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表