I'm not worried about me.
温度、湿度和空气质量的变化,容易让黑胶受损
It's that vinyl is sensitive to changes in temperature and moisture and air quality.
葛瑞特经营正反面唱片行
Garrett manages Both Sides now.
我爱去那里听唱片,偶尔会买♥♥一张
I love listening to records there and occasionally buying one.
好哦,我回家前会过去巡视一下
Cool. Well, I'll stop by on my way home and check on things.
希望交通别太拥挤
I just hope traffic's not too bad.
抱歉,有呼叫
Apologies. I'm being paged.
帮你安排好时间后我会通知你
I will call you later once we have you back on the schedule.
-没问题 -好
-All right, cool. -All right.
你的店,有柯川的碟吗?
Uh, your shop. You got any Coltrane?
约翰或艾莉丝?我都有
John or Alice? I got both.
葛瑞特,你觉得痛吗?
Uh, Garrett, you feeling pain?
我的腹部跟背部有点痉挛,但不算严重
Some cramping in my stomach and back,
我的腹部跟背部有点痉挛,但不算严重
but it's not that bad.
你有腹主动脉瘤
You have an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
换回病人服,我们做个扫描比较安全
Change back into your gown. Let's go get some scans just to be safe.
好
Hmm. All right.
快走
Let's go.
班,情况如何?
All right. Ben, what do we got?
西奥鲁伊斯,37岁男性,被大树枝重压
Theo Ruiz, 37-year-old male, crushed by a large tree branch.
腹部压碾伤,骨盆不稳定
Abdominal crush injury, unstable pelvis,
股骨骨折,当场使用止血带
a femoral fracture with tourniquet placed in the field.
血压下降,我们在途中为他插管
BP dropped and we intubated him en route.
给了3升生理盐水后,收缩压保持在110左右
Systolic's now holding around 110 after 3 liters of NS.
推他进去
Let's get him inside.
外头情况如何?
How is it out there?
恐怕我们还会送来更严重的伤患
We'll be lucky if this is the worst thing we bring in today.
实习医生
贝尔川人呢?
Where's Beltran?
我能给你建议吗?
Can I give you some advice?
这与我的提问何干?
How is that answering my question?
贝尔川是超强的外科医生
Beltran is a kick-ass surgeon.
她没空陪你玩问答游戏
She doesn't have time to play 20 questions with you.
跟她做事必须放松
You need to chill out around her.
你觉得我问得太多?
You think I ask too many questions?
这是表示我有兴趣
I am showing interest.
你是想靠巴结拿到儿科职位
You are sucking up to get the peds fellowship.
每个申请者都有优势
Every candidate has an advantage.
我的优势是我在葛蕾史隆医院打好的关系
I think mine are my pre-existing relationships here at Grey-Sloan.
史密特,有七名病人要转进来
Schmitt, we got seven transfer patients on the way up.
-你能协助吗?-好
-Can you help with intake? -Yeah.
一名病人动过胆道闭锁修复术
Oh, one had a biliary atresia repair.
我才读过葛西氏手术的介绍
I was just reading about the Kasai procedure.
-你做过吗?-我做过三次
-Have you done one of those? -I've done three.
好强,结果如何?
Amazing. What were the outcomes?
有人接受移植吗?
Did anyone get a transplant?
在新生儿重症监护室小声点
It's the NICU. You can keep your voice down.
把标签给那名护理师,他们会处理
Okay, hand your tag to that nurse, and they'll set you up.
-这边 -不好意思
-Over here. -Excuse me.
我儿子和他丈夫去露营,我联络不到他们
My son and his husband, they were camping, and I can't reach either of them.
帮我查他们是不是这里的病患好吗?
Can you-- Can you tell me if they're patients here?
-服务台能帮你 -他们一问三不知
-They'll help you at the desk. -No, they don't know anything.
系统中没他们的名字
Their names aren't in the system,
他们忙着确认所有的无名氏
and-and they're too busy to check on all the John Does.
我明白他们是成人,外面手♥机♥讯号♥也不好
Look, I know they're grown men and cell reception isn't great out there,
但我是母亲,我很担心
but I'm a mom, and I worry.
他们叫什么名字?
Uh-- What are their names?
谢谢,奈森贝兹和安德鲁史密斯
Thank you. Nathan Bates and Andrew Smith.
还有,那些人也都在找人
A-Also, all those people are looking for people too.
-左股骨有脉搏 -多准备一些O-血
-I can feel the left femoral pulse. -Let's get some more O-neg on standby.
西奥大量失血
Theo's lost a lot of blood.
我们必须动用链锯把树移除
We had to use a chainsaw to get that tree off him.
-他没注意到吗?-他有
-He didn't see it coming? -He did.
他把蒙哥马利推开了
He pushed Montgomery out of the way.
我的证件失效,我肯定被炒了
My badge was deactivated. I was definitely fired.
-什么?-说来话长
-Wait, what? -It's a long story.
-可恶 -情况不妙
-Damn it. -That does not look good.
他的血管损伤
He's got vascular compromise.
要保住他的腿,他视工作如命
You gotta save his leg. His job's his life.
-他的腹部有积液 -要帮他做剖腹探查术
- Okay, there's free fluid in his abdomen. - He needs an ex lap.
只要他血压维持得住,就能帮他扫描
Okay. As long as his BP continues to hold, we can scan him.
贝利,你都说了西奥是家人
Bailey, you said it yourself, Theo is family.
你们俩都要退出,等我们通知后续状况
You both need to step outside. We will update you. Okay?
医院应变指导要找你谈谈
The hospital emergency coordinator wants to talk to you.
-现在?-关于我们的模拟撤离计划
-What, now? -It's about our pre-evacuation plan.
-等我几分钟 -好
-I'll be a few minutes. -Okay.
我来照顾鲁伊斯
All right, look, I'll take Ruiz.
他需要动手术,你缺人手
He needs surgery and you're short surgeons.
凯瑟琳不能怪我抢救消防员
Catherine can't blame me for saving a firefighter.
-谢谢 -说明伤患状况
-Thank you. -All right, bring me up to speed.
37岁男性,被大树枝压伤,血压目前稳定
37-year-old male. Crushed by a large tree branch. Blood pressure holding.
凡事有起必有落
车轮转动,周而复始
葛瑞特,请别动
Stay still, please, Garrett.
玛克欣很爱那首歌♥
You know, Maxine loves that song.
她还好吗?她担心火灾吗?
Nah. How's she doing? Is she worried about the fires?
她觉得比较烦的应该是,热瑜伽旅行必须因此延后
Uh-- More like annoyed that they might mean her hot yoga retreat is postponed.
我赶上了
Ah. I'm just in time.
好,开始解读
Okay. What do you see?
他的动脉瘤破裂了
His aneurysm ruptured.
幸好还没扩散开
Fortunately, it's still contained.
安排手术室准备帮他做开放式手术
Let's book an OR and prep him for an open repair.
你跟杜古医生不做血管内手术吗?
You and Dr. Ndugu don't want to go in endovascularly?
杜古医生要做冠状动脉绕道手术,我独挑大梁
Well, Dr. Ndugu had to run to an emergent CABG. I'm flying solo.
从手术方面考量,葛瑞特还年轻
As for Garrett, he's young, surgically speaking.
以他这种病史,开放式手术效果会更好
And open surgery has better outcomes for someone with his history.
但我们研读了血管内手术
But we studied the endovascular procedure.
如果你们没信心操作牵引器
Well, if you two aren't confident retracting,
我可以找别人接替
I'm sure someone else can handle it.
-我有信心 -我闭着眼都能做
-I'm confident. -I retract in my sleep.
好,准备好就呼叫我
Okay. Well, then page me when he's ready. And study up.
先好好研读
Okay. Well, then page me when he's ready. And study up.
准备得最足的人到时能做的不只是牵引
The one who's most prepared will get to do more than retract.
你可以去看看病人,别玩社群媒体了
How about you see patients instead of updating your socials.
你可以别耍废,快发布我传给大家的连结
How about you make yourself useful and post the link I sent everyone.
福尔城大火寻人定位程序
"Fall City wildfire people locator."
共享数据库,用我的手♥机♥组建
It's a shared database. Put together on my phone.
有一百多人
There's over a hundred people.
你发布连结就有更多人
Might be more if you post the link.
我会发布
I'll post.
三号♥床给你
You have bed three.
茉莉陈,我是亚当斯医生,你怎么了?
Molly Tran. I'm Dr. Adams. How are you doing?
我有轻微扭伤,还有可能只是吸进烟雾
Um, I have a small sprain and what's probably just smoke inhalation.
你有气喘,刚在车子里喘鸣
You have asthma and you were wheezing in the car.
要确定你没有严重支气管痉挛
We should make sure you aren't having major bronchospasm.
-我能听诊吗?-好
-Okay, you mind if I listen? -Yeah.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
-你们是医生吗?-我读药学院
-Are you doctors? -I'm in pharmacy school.
他太常逛《网络医生》网站
He reads too much WebMD.
你的气喘多久了?
How long have you had asthma?
等一下
Um-- Hang on.
17岁时诊断出的
Diagnosed at 17.
我几年前出了车祸
I was in a car accident a few years ago.
我昏迷了一个月
I spent a month in a coma,
醒来后,我记不得我的爸妈、猫咪跟医药
and when I woke up, I couldn't remember my parents, my cat or medicine.
现在我回到药学院从头学一遍
Well, now I'm back in pharmacy school and learning it all again.
彷佛苦一次还不够似的
As if it wasn't hard enough the first time.
是啊,幸好我的字卡还在
Yeah. Thank God I kept my flash cards.
好,我帮你送化验
All right, I'm gonna run some labs,
预约胸部X光跟气雾治疗
order a chest X-ray and nebulizer treatment.
我会再过来
I'll be right back.
我们还不明白其因果关系,但确实有明显相关性
And while we don't yet understand the causality,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表