Did you know fast track was going to suck that much
知道会这么糟吗?
when you assigned me?
我昨晚也没多好
My night wasn't much better.
我也该回到我自己选择的地狱人生了
Well, I should probably go back to the hellish life I've chosen.
至少你读完医学院了
At least you're done with medical school.
谢天谢地
Amen to that.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about last night.
我想派你去处理那穿刺伤患,但另一个副总医师不准
I tried to put you on that impalement but my "co-chief" overruled me.
你们真的治好我了?
You actually repaired it.
我以后还能走路?
Like, I'll be able to walk.
我们期待你能恢复全部的机能
Our hope is you will regain full function.
你能动动脚趾吗?
Can you wiggle your toes for me?
我动了吗?
Am I doing it?
动了
Looks like it.
一个基本运动功能居然能让我这么开心
I never thought performing a basic motor function would make me so happy.
我们会让你休息
Well, we will let you get some rest.
早上再做每两小时神经检查和磁振造影
Let's do Q2 neuro checks and an MRI in the morning.
也许我该当神经外科医师
Maybe I should be a neurosurgeon.
好的,关于这件事
Yeah, um, about that.
有坏消息告诉你
I got some bad news.
医学院三年级会把你累垮
Third year of med school is gonna break you.
放马过来
Bring it.
4204号♥病房♥
他还好吗?
How's he doing?
他没事
He's okay.
精神科在帮他评估
Psych's evaluating him now.
你在顶楼讲的话…
What you said up there…
-如果你想聊聊… -我不想
-If you ever want to talk about-- -I don't.
心理健康星期一
你这么安静,让人很不安
You being quiet is very unsettling.
典型的夜班还是特殊情况?
Typical night shift or something specific?
塔琳背叛我
Taryn, uh, betrayed me.
赫姆劈腿?
Helm cheated on you?
她不让我去接好的病例
She blocked me from getting a really good case.
这…这要糟糕多了
That is-- That is so much worse.
是啊
Yeah.
我还没去找她谈
I haven't talked to her yet.
我试着保持冷静
I am trying to stay calm.
-但我… -把手给我
-But I just-- -Can you give me your hand.
-为什么?-给我就是了
- Why? - Just give it to me.
好的
Okay.
这是指压
It's acupressure.
我有压力时,我妈会这样帮我
My mom used to do it for me when I was stressed,
她大概只做过三件事对我有帮助,这是其中一件
and it's like one of only three things she ever did that actually helped me.
人类也像我们体内的细胞,常用隔离来避免伤害
Much like the cells in our body, humans often isolate to avoid harm.
另外两件事呢?
What were the other two?
我目前想不到,但我确定还有两件
I can't think of them right now, but I'm sure they exist.
一定存在
Somewhere.
事实上,没有一个人体部位能独自生长
The truth is, no single part of the body can thrive on its own.
器官会组成系统一起运作
Your organs work together as a system.
一个器官变弱,其他器官会互相代偿
They'll compensate for each other when one gets weak.
你还好吗?
-Hey. How're you doing? -Hey.
玛姬说离婚文件今天会送到
Maggie told me that the divorce papers are coming in today.
苏菲亚状况很好
Hey, Sophia is doing well.
我已经好久没这么兴奋了
I haven't had a rush like that in a long time.
-我们应该多这么做 -你要更多灾难?
-We should do that more often. -You mean more tragedy?
我真不懂创伤外科医师
I don't get trauma surgeons.
早安,你累坏了吗?
Hey. Morning. Are you exhausted?
真怪,不会
Strangely, no.
主任,你明天有手术
Chief, you're on the schedule tomorrow.
经导管主动脉瓣置换术,我发电邮给你了
TAVR. I emailed you the case.
-我能执刀了?-没错
- I'm cleared? - You're cleared.
我也需要时间休息
And I need some time off.
-好的 -恭喜
-Right. -Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
好,我要去收电邮了
All right. I'm gonna go check my emails.
衣服还在洗衣机里,里欧出去玩
Oh, I left the laundry in the washer and Leo's at a playdate,
但你♥妈♥的♥车坏了,所以你要去接他
but your mom's car is acting up, so you need to pick him up.
收到
Copy that.
回到现实
Back down to earth.
人们也能为彼此这么做,在别人倒下时挺身而出
People can do the same for each other.
人们也能为彼此这么做,在别人倒下时挺身而出
Stepping up when someone else is down.
你在等我
You waited for me.
昨晚那种状况,我当然要等你
After that night? Of course I did.
走吧
Come on.
我念医学院时,有个女同学自我了断
There was a girl in my med school that took her own life.
我不太认识她,但她是班上前几名
I didn't know her well, but she was top of our class.
学业表现非常优异
Like, a real overachiever.
这不就是医学院要的吗?学业优异和完美主义者
Isn't that what medical schools want? Overachievers and perfectionists?
是啊,把他们放进高压锅,加入不切实际的期望
Yeah, put them in a pressure cooker and add unrealistic expectations.
熬出的就是精神疾病
That's a recipe for mental illness.
尤其是如果你已经很不好过
Especially if you're already struggling.
幸好你的实习生有你看着他们
It's a good thing your residents have you looking out for them.
我也幸好有你看着我
It's a good thing I have you looking out for me.
孤立自己常使我们感觉更孤单
Isolating ourselves often makes us feel more alone.
能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
-我才…我才忙了一整晚 -好
-I just had-- I had a really long night. -Right.
那我走了
I'll-- I'll go.
等等
Wait.
通常人们在一起会更好
We're usually better together.
即使在不好过的时候
Even when we're struggling.
实习医生
你并不孤单
You are not alone.
如果你或你认识的人,在危机关头或需要支持
If you or someone you know is in crisis or needs support,
有一些资源能帮助你
there are resources that can help you.
请拨♥打♥当地心理咨♥询♥专线
Call or text 988.
或上网搜寻自杀防治的可靠机构
Or visit www.988lifeline.org
让生命线陪你聊聊
for the suicide and crisis lifeline.
全球协助,请洽以下网址:findahelpline.org
For worldwide help visit findahelpline.org.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表