没人会去看,也没人会再引用
No one is gonna read it. No one is gonna reference it ever again.
你为何现在提这个?
Why are you doing this now?
我以为我有时间调适这种心情
I thought that I would have more time to process.
现在你却说只要几天后
And now you're talking about being days away
他对这个领域的贡献就会全部消失
from his entire contribution to this field just disappearing.
他会理解的
And he would understand that
因为每天都有新发现取代既有理论
because new discoveries replace existing theories every single day.
我没说这很理性
I'm not saying that it's rational,
但事实是只要我们这么做
but it doesn't change the fact that when we do this,
就等于把我哥埋得更深
we are burying my brother deeper in the ground.
我以为你们所有人都能理解
And I would think that you of all people would understand that.
我确实理解
I do understand that.
我还认为努力至今,已经不容我放弃
I also think I've come too far to throw the towel in.
我真心希望你也能这么想
And I seriously hope you feel the same way.
好吧
Okay.
使用叶克膜并不理想,但可以争取时间
Being on ECMO is not ideal, but it buys us some time.
我能坐着陪他吗?
Well, can I go sit with him?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
我要去芝加哥看病患,然后再回来…
I gotta go check on some patients in Chicago and then I'll come back--
-可能有适合布雷迪的心脏 -器官共享网说的?
-We might have a heart for Brady. -UNOS called with a match?
杜古医生在保存心肺移植病患的旧心脏
Dr. Ndugu's preserving the cardiac graft from a heart-lung transplantation.
那颗心脏可用,而且配对成功
The heart is salvageable, and it's a match.
-现在衰竭是因为肺… -肺动脉高压
-It was only failing because of pulmon-- -Pulmonary hypertension.
我不想先给病患男友太大希望
Okay. I don't wanna get the boyfriend's hopes up.
这是梅森的心脏
This is Mason's heart.
传染病筛检结果呢?
What about screening for infectious diseases?
-都是阴性 -瓣膜功能呢?
-All negative. -Valvular function?
适合移植
Good for transplantation.
你们找到要给布雷迪的心脏?
You found one? A heart for Brady?
-我要回手术室 -好
-I have to get back to surgery. -Okay.
有另一名移植病患的心脏可能适合
There is another transplant patient whose heart might be a match,
但我们不想把话说得太早
but we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves.
我们一般不会这么做
This is not something we do regularly.
想成功要靠天时地利人和
A lot of stars have to align for this to work.
但有机会,对吧?
But they-- they could, right?
我去跟器官共享网确认,检查心脏
Okay. Let me check with UNOS, put eyes on the heart,
然后才可以移植
and then we'll go from there.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了?
-Hey. -What's going on?
我要跟你谈谈,主任对前主任
I need to talk to you. Chief to former chief.
我的兴致没被挑起
That doesn't not turn me on.
你记得我晋升的那时候吗?
Okay. So remember when I was promoted
我想买♥♥一双上面印着「我当家」的鞋子
and I wanted to get those shoes that said, I'm in charge?
对,我叫你别买♥♥,因为我们负债累累
Yeah. The ones that I told you not to buy 'cause we had a mountain of legal debt
但你还是用紧急储备金偷偷买♥♥了
and you secretly bought them anyway with our emergency savings.
需要什么帮助?
Ahem. How can I help?
我用自♥由♥经费,资助梅若迪丝的阿兹海默症研究
I used discretionary budget to fund Meredith's Alzheimer's research
这违抗了凯瑟琳,她好像盯上我了
after Catherine shut it down, and I think she's onto me.
你怎么会这么做?
What made you think that was a good idea?
因为这可能找到阿兹海默症的解药
Because it's a potential cure for Alzheimer's disease.
我又不是偷了东西
And it's not like I stole something.
再怎么说,凯瑟琳有30间医院
And regardless, Catherine has 30 hospitals.
我没想到她会注意到一个小专案
I didn't think that she would notice one small line item.
听我说…
Listen…
我不想拿资助止血计划的事一直烦你
I didn't wanna keep pestering you about funding my Bleed Program,
所以我去找凯瑟琳
so I went to Catherine.
她说她会看看你的经费
And she said that she'd look into your budget.
你背着我这么做?
You went behind my back?
欧文,我说了我正在处理
Owen, I told you I was working on it.
挪用资金的是你,你反而指责我?
You're accusing me, and you're the one who's misappropriating funds?
别装得你都没通融过
Like you have never bent the rules around here.
-我是想帮你 -天啊
-I'm trying to help you. -Oh, God.
好,好的
Okay. Okay.
听我说
Okay, listen.
去找凯瑟琳,老实告诉她
Go to Catherine. Tell her the truth.
自首总好过被抓到
Better to come clean than to get caught.
她会尊重你的不畏艰难
She will respect you for doing the hard thing,
然后你们能一起解决难题
and then you can figure it out together.
好,这我办得到
Okay. I can do that.
我不畏艰难
I can do the hard thing.
-很好 -谢谢
-Okay. Yeah. -Thank you.
好,完成主动脉吻合,接着让心脏跳动
All right. Aortic anastomosis is complete.
好,完成主动脉吻合,接着让心脏跳动
-Let's get this heart beating. Schmitt? -Coming off bypass.
-史密特 -搭桥结束
-Let's get this heart beating. Schmitt? -Coming off bypass.
-心脏在哪里?-后桌
Where's the heart? -Back table.
看到了,请帮我戴手套
Glove me, please.
你曾做过连锁换心手术吗?
Have you done a domino heart transplant before?
不曾做过
No, never.
那我们今天都该买♥♥乐透
Sounds like we should all buy lottery tickets today.
有机会大成功
If this works, it's huge.
但这也改变不了
But it doesn't change the fact
我同时有四名病患
that I've got four patients on the floor right now
可能撑不过这一周
who might not make it through the week.
奇迹是很棒
So, yeah, miracles are great,
但如果更多人捐赠器官,就不用靠奇迹了
but we wouldn't need them if more people were organ donors.
梅森,加把劲
Come on, Mason. Come on. Come on.
开始心脏按♥摩♥
Starting cardiac massage.
快啊
Come on.
加油,梅森
Come on, Mason.
快点跳动
Come on. Come on.
-用体内电击板 -好
- All right. Internal paddles. - Yeah.
皮尔斯,你那边怎样?
How's it looking back there, Pierce?
-心脏很健康,但… -清空
The heart is healthy, but… - Clear.
上腔静脉,太窄了
…the SVC-- it's too narrow.
不适合
Won't fit.
能装支架吗?
Can we stent it?
想法不错,但也不够
It's a good thought, but it won't be enough.
清空
Clear.
快啊,梅森
Come on, Mason.
再来,清空
Again. Clear.
好神奇
It's incredible.
对,百看不腻,交给你闭合?
Yeah, never gets old. You good to close?
-没问题,你去吧 -好
-Yeah. Go ahead. We got you. -All right.
情况如何?
How's it looking?
布雷迪的上腔静脉有前手术的疤痕
So Brady's SVC is scarred from prior surgeries.
需要更大的直径保持适当血流
We need a bigger diameter to allow for proper blood flow.
切除纤维化的区域就能增大直径
We can get a bigger diameter if we excise the fibrotic area.
疤痕太大了
The scarring's too extensive.
这样没有足够的组织维持运作
There won't be enough tissue to make it work.
那就用牛心包膜补片重建上腔静脉
Okay. Then we reconstruct the SVC with a bovine pericardial patch.
来吧,我们做过困难的重建手术
Come on. We've done difficult reconstructions before.
甚至做过部分心脏移植
We've even done a partial heart transplant.
疤痕组织难不倒我们
We can handle some scar tissue.
好,我要两条血管带
All right. I'm gonna need a pair of loops.
所以你想找什么?
What is it that you're looking for?
想约会、经营感情或是上♥床♥?
Do you want, like, casual dating or a relationship or sex?
没人用应用程序经营感情
No one uses apps for relationships.
我跟前女友就是这样认识的
I met my ex-girlfriend on an app.
你那时是找感情还是找人上♥床♥?
Were you looking for a relationship or were you looking for sex?
她怎么样?
What about her? -
她是金融安全分♥析♥师
She's a financial security analyst.
我不懂那是什么
I don't know what that means.
你跟其他男人一样,只想找花瓶当老婆
You are just like every other guy. You just want a dumb trophy wife.
你吃醋了
Oh, you're jealous.
你错得离谱
You are sorely mistaken.
是吗?因为我很确定你说过你爱我
Oh, really? Because I'm pretty sure you told me that you loved me.
那个时候的我很脆弱
Okay. That was a moment of weakness.
所以你也没否认
-That doesn't sound like a denial. -Ooh!
好,我对你有一点点好感
Fine. I have a tiny crush on you.
但是我迷人且单身,我还是个医生
But you know what? I'm hot, I'm single. I'm a damn doctor.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表