Shut up about your theories on Alzheimer's,
不然我就关停你的实验室
or I shut down your lab.
你现在可以回波士顿了
You can go back to Boston now.
但不能坐我飞机
But not on my plane.
我们都要丢工作了 你居然还在练习打结
I can't believe you're practicing knots, when we might all be fired.
要保持手感 下一份工作用得到
Well, can't get rusty. We might be looking for new jobs.
恩杜古让我去心脏特护病房♥
It's Ndugu from the CCU.
马什医生说我们不能离开房♥间
Dr. Marsh said we can't leave the room.
怎么 我要对新任心脏科主任置之不理吗
So you want me to ignore the new chief of cardio?
切 我也不能待这儿
Yeah, I don” t need this.
怎么了
What?
你昨晚说了一句话
You said a thing last night.
我说的话海了去了
I said a lot of things.
你想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
我得去看看玛克辛
I wanna go check on Maxine
是否能拔管了
see if she's ready to be extubated.
马什医生 -说
Dr. Marsh? - Yeah.
我向您保证 你之前安排给
I wanna assure you, I can carry out
实习生的那些工作我都能做好
whatever plan you have in mind for the interns.
没事 我能行
Ooh, that's okay. I've got it.
好吧 作为总住院医师 或者说是联合主任
Right, well, as chief resident, or technically cochief...
是的 -能不能告诉我您计划做什么
Yeah. ...if I could know what the plan is?
我暂时还不知道 等知道了 我也会自己处理
Well, I don't know what that is yet. And once I do, I will handle it myself.
我昨晚不可能同时出现在三个地方
I couldn't be in three places at once last night- -
拜托 你是总住院医师 拿个样子出来
Excuse me. You're a chief resident. Act like it.
莎莉医生来精神科 莎莉医生来精神科
Dr. Sally to Psychiatry. Dr. Sally to Psychiatry.
卢卡斯 你能等等吗 卢卡斯 站住
Lucas, can you wait? Lucas, damn it.
你昨晚到现在几乎跟我零交流
You have barely said two words to me since last night.
我们得聊聊出啥事了
We need to talk about what happened.
我很好 -我不好
I'm fine. - I am not.
医院会启动调查
There's gonna be an investigation.
会问是谁决定给山姆开胸的
They're gonna ask whose decision it was to open Sam up.
就说是我的主意 -嘿 你们能帮个忙吗
Tell'em it was mine. - Hey, can you give us a hand?
救护车熄火了 病人43岁 男性 交通事故 昏迷指数9 现场插管
Engine crapped out. Patient's 43, male. MVC. GCS nine.Intubated in the field.
安全带擦伤明显 状况趋于不稳定
Prominent seat belt sign. borderline.
我们在路上给他注射了500毫升的乳酸林格氏液
We gave him 500 cc bolus of LR en route.
也叫过另一辆救护车了 但旧金山消防局忙于一场工业火灾无法抽身
We called for another rig, but SFD is stuck in an industrial fire.
能帮忙把他送到急诊室吗 -严格说来我们不是
Can you help us get him to the ER? - We're not technicallyHey.
亚当斯 你不许行医的
Adams, no practicing medicine.
病人等得越久
The longer this patient has to wait,
就越可能失代偿
the higher the chance he could decompensate.
来帮忙做球囊通气吧 -我不
Do you mind bagging? Actually, I do.
决不能让马什知道
Marsh cannot find out about this.
让开 让开
Get out of the way. Get out of the way.
你还好吗
Y- You okay?
一点皮外伤
Oh, it's superficial.
好的
Okay.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
天 他在掉血氧 -糟糕 复苏器掉了
Whoa, he's desatting. - Oh, crap, the Ambu.
什么情况
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的血压也开始下降了
Um, his blood pressure is starting to drop.
你能把门打开吗 -好
Can you open the doors? - Yeah.
卡住了
It's stuck.
不行 我们得离开这
Oh, no. We ha- We have to get out of here.
救命 喂
Help! Hey!
来人救命啊
Somebody help! Hey! Hey!
你睡了一会儿吗
Did you get some sleep?
睡了一会儿 对
Um, a little bit, yeah.
睡了一会儿 对
Um, a little bit, yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
山姆·萨顿的妈妈到了
Sam Sutton's mom is here.
泰迪目前情况稳定
Teddy is stable so far.
等她停掉镇定剂 我会给她做个神经检查
I'II do a neuro exam on her once they wean her off sedation.
等她停掉镇定剂 我会给她做个神经检查
I'II do a neuro exam on her once they wean her off sedation.
等她停掉镇定剂 我会给她做个神经检查
I'II do a neuro exam on her once they wean her off sedation.
我去欧文那边看看
I'II go check on Owen.
我会盯着他的 -好的
I'm gonna keep an eye on him. - Okay.
梅瑞狄斯 -怎么了
Meredith. - Yes?
我全都读过了
I read it all.
你的研究 我看了你的数据
Your research. I went through your data.
图像有篡改的痕迹
Transcripts on the image tampering,
药物试验有不一致性
the inconsistencies in the drug trials.
药物试验有不一致性
the inconsistencies in the drug trials.
所以呢 咱俩看到了一样的东西
And? You see what I see.
抱歉 我正要去手术室 凯瑟琳那边如何了
Hey, sorry. Uh, I'm on my way to the OR. How” d it go with Catherine?
我去看看欧文 -好
I'm gonna check on Owen. Okay.
总之就是 我再不闭嘴就会被解雇
Uh, you know, if I don't shut up, I'Il be fired.
总之就是 我再不闭嘴就会被解雇
Uh, you know, if I don't shut up, I Il be fired.
好吧 -实习生的情况呢
Yeah. - What about the interns?
他们谁都不说实话 轮班记录也一团乱麻
Uh, no one's giving me a straight story and the notes are indecipherable.
他们谁都不说实话 轮班记录也一团乱麻
Uh, no one's giving me a straight story and the notes are indecipherable.
要是让他们留下 整个外科
Look, if they stay, the whole surgical department,
都需要被重新评估
they're gonna need to be evaluated.
你考虑把他们都甩掉
You're thinking about getting rid of them?
还没确定 但我禁止他们接触病人 也许很久都不能
Well, I don't know yet, but none of them will go near a patient today
尤其是亚当斯
and maybe even for a very long time, especially Adams.
尤其是亚当斯
and maybe even for a very long time, especially Adams.
不给他们第二次机会吗 -早就用完了
What happened to second chances? - Not a second chance anymore.
亚当斯都第八次机会了
With Adams it's more like an eighth. q0945
亚当斯都第八次机会了
With Adams it's more like an eighth.
等我做完手术再给你发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text you when I m out of surgery.
等我做完手术再给你发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text you when I'm out of surgery.
好吧
Okay.
梅 跟我来 实习生有麻烦了
Mer, come with me. Interns are in trouble.
梅 跟我来 实习生有麻烦了
Mer, come with me. Interns are in trouble.
别又是亚当斯吧 -嗯
Please tell me it isn't Adams. - Uh...
别又是亚当斯吧 -嗯
Please tell me it isn't Adams. - Uh...
里奥 求你了 自己穿好衣服
Leo, please, will you just get dressed?
告诉奶奶 爸爸说了 你想穿啥就穿啥
Well, tell Grandma that Dad said you can wear whatever you want.
告诉奶奶 爸爸说了 你想穿啥就穿啥
Well, tell Grandma that Dad said you can wear whatever you want.
哦 记住今天是学校的分享日
Oh, and remember that it's sharing day at school.
哦 记住今天是学校的分享日
Oh, and remember that it's sharing day at school.
哦 记住今天是学校的分享日
Oh, and remember that it's sharing day at school.
很快的 别担心 妈妈很快就回来
Soon. Yeah. Mommy will be home soon.
我正打算去泰迪办公空看看她的日程表
I was on my way to Teddy's office to check her calendar.
我不想让孩子错过任何事 -有关系吗
I don't wanna miss anything for the kids. - Does it matter?
今天错过就错过了吧
It's okay to miss something today.
让孩子在家放一天假
I mean, let the kids stay home from school.
让他早餐吃冰淇淋
Let them eat ice cream for breakfast.
今天本就不寻常 你不用勉强的
Today is not a normal day. You don't have to pretend that it is.
今天本就不寻常 你不用勉强的
Today is not a normal day. You don't have to pretend that it is.
你上次吃东西是什么时候
When is the last time you ate something?
来吧
Come on.
所以
So, um,
我做了一件事
I did a thing,
你可能已经知道了 因为你当时也在场
and maybe you already know because you were in the room,
你可能已经知道了 因为你当时也在场
and maybe you already know because you were in the room,
我哭着告诉布鲁我爱他
but I kinda told Blue that I love him while crying
还不是那种轻描淡写的口气 我知道你会说什么
and not in a'oh, it's just allergies'kind of way, and I know what you'd say.
还不是那种轻描淡写的口气 我知道你会说什么
and not in a'oh, it's just allergies'kind of way, and I know what you'd say.
“谁在乎你做了啥 你性福要享受了”
'Who cares what you did? You're getting a good lay. '
但我来这不是为了性福
But that's not why I'm here.
我是来工作的 现在我的工作因为他的所作所为
I'm here to work. And now my job is on the line
已经岌岌可危
because of what he did.
但我也因为你还活着而高兴
But I am also really glad that you're still alive.
你说完了吗
You about done?
我要给她做肺部检查
I need to check her lungs.
是啊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表