研究显示
Research suggests
胎儿在子♥宫♥内31周左右
that we start to recognize our mother's voice
就开始认得出母亲的声音
from the womb around 31 weeks.
孩子
Child,
我不懂你何必大老远要我来
I don't know why you brought me all this way
就为了看你打扫别人的家
just to watch you clean somebody else's house.
我大可待在家里看连续剧
I could have been home watching my stories.
婆婆,这是你的新家
This is your new home, Granny.
是吗?
It is?
我知道吗?
Did I know that?
我们看了好多地方,婆婆
We toured a bunch of places, Granny, and this is the one you picked.
这里是你挑的
We toured a bunch of places, Granny, and this is the one you picked.
-记得吗?-蒂妮丝
Remember? - Denise,
我有那么做吗?
did I do that?
你要走了?
Do you-- Do you have to go?
我可以再待一下
I can stay a little longer.
婆婆…
Granny…
这张我没看过
I've never seen this.
这时你肚子里怀着席梦儿
This is when you were pregnant with Simone.
我们一出生,语言功能就开始发展
As soon as we're born, our language skills begin to develop.
来罗,是非题
Okay. True or false.
脑脊液产生速度受到颅内压影响
CSF production rate is affected by intracranial pressure.
-错 -停车!
-False. -Stop!
是对吗?
Is it true?
不,是你闯过停止标志了
N-No, you practically rolled past that stop sign.
你不能专心考我,别控制我开车吗?
Why can't you just ask the questions without back seat driving?
你不能找其他实习生读书吗?
Why can't you just study with the other interns?
从出生到六个月
-Okay. -From birth to six months,
随着声带发育,我们大多只会咿咿呀呀和哭叫
we mostly coo, cry and murmur as the vocal cords mature.
你说这古董几年了?
How old is this thing again?
里欧娜是1975年的雪佛兰G10
Leona is a 1975 Chevy G10.
-我们走过风风雨雨 -你花钱买♥♥的吗?
-We've been through a lot together. -And you paid money for this?
里欧娜听得见
Shh. She can hear you.
不行,帮帮忙
No, no, no. Come on.
别这样,里欧娜
Come on, Leona.
剩不到100米
Just a hundred more yards.
帮帮忙,你可以的
Come on, girl, you can do it. Come on.
所以你要丢下我一个人
So, you're just gonna leave me here alone.
你有里欧娜
You have Leona.
然后我们发展到牙牙学语,18个月左右开始会讲单词
Then we advance to babbling until words start around 18 months.
最后从字词进步到句子
Eventually, words lead to sentences.
很快我们就忘了不会说话的那段日子
And soon, we forget the time when we couldn't speak at all.
你跟你妈说了艾莉森的游戏日吗?
Did you, uh, tell your mom about Allison's playdate?
还有珂珞依,说了
Yeah. Chloe at 2:00. Yeah.
她需要穿袜子进…
And that she needs socks for the--
-体能教室,她知道 -谢谢
-Indoor gym? She knows. -Thanks.
哪天我没来上班
I don't show up for work one day,
就是亚当斯载我的时候出车祸
it's because Adams totaled my car with me in it.
我要去餐厅
I'm gonna head to the cafeteria.
那是怎样?
What was that?
今天供应松饼
Maybe it's waffle day.
他最近有点冷漠
He's just been kind of distant lately.
前一秒还好好的,接着突然惜字如金
I mean, he's fine one minute, and then hardly says two words the next.
他对孩子很正常
I mean, he's normal around the kids,
但孩子睡着后,他就上♥床♥
but then once they're asleep, he goes to bed.
你注意到什么事吗?
Have you noticed anything?
-没有 -他跟你聊过,对吧?
-No. -He said something to you, didn't he?
没有
No. No.
我要去检查病人的术后状况
And I have to check my post-ops,
而且现在我好想吃松饼
and now I can't stop thinking about waffles.
真怪
So weird.
我花了30美元买♥♥东西修补,你在我墙上挖的孔
I spent 30 bucks on supplies to repair the holes you made on my walls.
支付转账或填病程纪录,给你选
Venmo or progress notes. You pick.
我选择你滚远一点
I pick you getting out of my face.
听好了
Okay, listen up.
外医国考在一周后举♥行♥
The ABSITE exam is one week from today.
谁没加进行事历,我就请谁走路
If it's not in your calendars, you no longer work for me.
谁考试迟到,或是忘了去考
If you are late to the exam, if you forget to show up,
我也会请那人走路
you also no longer work for me.
-我喜欢标准化考试 -到底谁会喜欢?
-I like standardized tests. -Said literally no one ever.
考第一名的人
Except the one person who aced it.
你又参加了什么计划吗?
So, what other programs did you get into again?
还没完成处置纪录的人,赶快完成
And if you haven't already, your completed procedure logs
交给史密特或赫姆
should be submitted to Schmitt or Helm.
-我完成了 -我还差一点
-Mine's done. -Mine's almost done.
引用布兰蒂的金句:「差一点也不算数」
Well, in the immortal words of Brandy, "almost doesn't count."
格瑞弗斯,你迟到了
Griffith. You're late.
-是的,对不起 -她后脑杓长了眼睛
-I know. I'm so sorry. -She has eyes in the back of her head.
我从窗面看到你们的倒影
I can see your reflection through the window.
-认真点 -贝利医生,早
- Get it together. - Morning, Dr. Bailey.
全员出动
-Hey. -Wow, it's everyone.
有麻烦的是他们还是我?
Are they in trouble or am I?
他们是实习生,专门惹麻烦
They're interns. They're always in trouble.
亚当斯
Adams.
多里安卡德纳斯,内视镜夹治疗压力性溃疡后
Dorian Cardenas. Post-endoscopic clip for stress ulcer.
血红素及血容比稳定,能进食清流质
H and H is stable. Tolerating a clear liquid diet.
化验结果正常,可行走且不疼痛
His labs are normal, and he is ambulating and pain-free,
所以今天我们要让他转出重症监护室
which is why today we are downgrading him from the ICU.
真的吗?
Wait, really?
你会怀念这段毫无隐私
We know you'll miss having no privacy
且全体室友病情危急的日子
and all of your suite mates being in critical condition.
那是安田恭喜你的方式
That's Yasuda's way of saying congratulations.
还有…
And…
《红斗篷》第12集?
Red Cloak Volume 12?
我好爱这套故事
I love this series.
刚发行,听我儿子说的
It just came out, according to my son.
庆祝活动必须喊停了
Oh, okay, I have to cut this celebration short.
手术室需要我,我们以后楼上见
I'm needed in the OR. I will see you upstairs.
虽然很扫兴,但你们都该上工了
As much fun as this party is, you all have work.
米伦、格瑞弗斯、关,去急诊室
Millin, Griffith, Kwan, take the pit.
安田、亚当斯,带多里安去新病房♥
Yasuda, Adams, take Dorian to his new room.
好
Yeah.
胸管…胸管
Chest tube, chest tube, chest tube, chest tube.
-我的处置纪录剩一组胸管 -我也是
I have one left on my procedure log.
-我的处置纪录剩一组胸管 -我也是
Well, me too.
想赌谁先完成吗?
Want to bet who finishes first?
输的请喝乔酒吧?
Loser by drinks at Joe's?
赌了
You're on.
这部我来,林肯,另一部给你
I got this one. Link, you got the other.
什么情况?
What do we got?
吉莲孟德森,46岁,车祸,昏迷指数15
Gillian Mendelson, 46. Status: Post-MVC. GCS 15.
短暂失去意识,小型头部撕裂伤,主诉头痛
Brief LOC, small head lac, complaints of headache.
如果不是刚车祸,我会以为是偏头痛
I'd think it's a migraine if I wasn't just in a car accident.
我们送你进去检查
Let's get you inside and check you out.
等等,我想确定卡珊卓没事
Wait. I want to make sure Cassandra is okay.
卡珊卓路易斯,45岁,车祸,昏迷指数15,左膝盖肿胀
Cassandra Lewis, 45. MVC. GCS 15. Left knee swelling.
给了她吗♥啡♥止痛
We gave her morphine for the pain.
卡珊,宝贝,你还好吗?
-Hi. -Cass, you okay, babe?
记得孩子们去足球营时
Remember when the kids were at soccer camp
我们吃的那种软糖吗?
and we tried those gummies?
她没事
She's okay.
要确定你也没事,走吧
We gotta make sure you are too. Let's go.
洁登,慢下来
Jayden, slow down.
再有人骨折的话,妈咪吃不消
Mommy can't handle any more broken bones today.
迈尔斯佛格森
Miles Ferguson? -Ooh. Ooh.
-这次真猛 -你怀孕多久?
- Oh, this is a bad one. -How far along are you?
39周
Thirty-nine weeks.
我有不规则宫缩,只是假性收缩
I'm having irregular contractions. Just Braxton-Hicks.
没什么大不了
Nothing serious.
你的手腕呢?
How's your wrist?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表